[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me ur opinion, in Brazil police discover the goverment theft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mafia05_merenda_gil_arantes.jpg (222KB, 855x483px) Image search: [Google]
mafia05_merenda_gil_arantes.jpg
222KB, 855x483px
Tell me ur opinion, in Brazil police discover the goverment theft money from kids school.
>>
well that's no surprise
>>
>>79206540
I sadly cannot say I'm surprised
We had a state governor that took money from public health for kids with cancer
God I want to see that man executed, and his smug wife as well
>>
>>79206585
Look how the corrupt is wh*te
>>
News like this make me always sad. We have the same problems here, mate. Looks, like all the world falls down to degradation and bad selection.
>>
>>79206585
sadly but true
>>79206588
i was believe this things just happen here.
>>
>>79206655
i belive its not all world. anyway. putin don't kill this corrupt guys ?
>>
>>79206697
Just look at the Odebrecht thing
Its a Latin American shit
Well at least the governor is being processed now, I have a tiny amount of hope
Still, his wife needs to be killed
>>
>>79206790
i wish this type of shit needs to be killed in public.
latin america was a history mistake
>>
>>79206790
What did his wife do?
>>
>>79206904
She was all smug and shit, that the stolen money from kids with cancer, university students, single mothers aid and all of that was something she deserved
Now that his husband is on trial she wants to use loop holes and shit to divorce him and take all the money for herself
>>79206886
Corruption should be treated as treason and dealt with death, I agree
>>
>>79207046
If I'm not mistaken, treason is the charge that carries the death penalty in Mexico correct?
>>
>>79207101
Death penalty is officially not allowed
But due to lack of mention under military law if you betray the nation during time of war or exception that may land you in front of a firing squad
Just like the old times
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.