[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say let them all in Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4148.png (905KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4148.png
905KB, 640x1136px
>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say let them all in

Can I pass in Argentina?
>>
no, too white
>>
>>79190432
Akshullay most Argentinians are white and the average argentine is 95% genetically European.
>>
>>79190488
lies, argentina is 108.9% amerindian and if you come here we're going to rob your mochila and stab you white boi
>>
>>79190748
t. Morales
>>
>>79190748
I know of one argentine woman here and she's an Aryan, to bad she's with Tyrone.
>>
EMELL
>>
>>79190415
Be my bf :v
>>
File: dame la mochila.jpg (135KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
dame la mochila.jpg
135KB, 600x420px
>>79190847
one proof more than wh*tes are beta cucks and brown and black men are superior, women know this instinctively and fuck as many of them as they can while let wh*te fuccbois stay lonely and virgin like the losers they are.
I repeat, never should of come here
>>
>>79190941
t. Morales
>>
>>79190941
She was born here and she was a brainwashed liberal. Only liberal women burn the coal.
>>
>>79190923
Only if you're a girl.
>>
>>79190415
Assuming that is you in the picture, you could pass as local here easily. So I assume it'd be the same in Argentina. Also, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile and Mexico. To be honest, you'd pass as local anywhere in latin america my man
>>
>>79190415
>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say let them all in
No, we PorteƱos are already full of people from the provinces desperately looking for jobs, living on shanty towns, mongrelizing, using the local hospitals and schools because the ones on their district are completely collapsed, etc.
>>
>>79190415

you look like average working class neighbourhood garage rock band member. would pass with no problems.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.