[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are (Legal) African Immigrants in your country? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

How are (Legal) African Immigrants in your country? Are they educated, hard working or do they do crimes, do bad stuff, or both?
>>
>>79171143
They're all trash
>>
Legal ones are generally bro tier, though Somalis should all be gassed.
>>
In the US they're typically pretty good. Their kids assimilate into our local nigger culture though, then become trash. Quite sad really. Oh well.
>>
I live in a small city and every African I have met here has been a hard-working foreign student, almost always studying medicine or engineering. I know it's different in bigger cities like Toronto, where they have trash refugees ad Somalis.
>>
The ones I met at school were pretty chill and hard working. Usually really easy to talk to since they seem really happy to get a shot at making something of themselves.

Really wish african americans would be like this thought desu.
>>
Worked with some at a McDonalds job in high school, they were the hardest working people in the store
>>
>>79171143
We barely have black African migrants.
Most blacks are Carribean.

But the ones we do have are mostly unemployed Somali's (70% is unemployed) who chew on qat (drugs) all day.
>>
They're into drugs and crimes and white girls.

White girls literally can't resist them lol it's fucked.

By white I mean Canadian chicks not European chicks.
>>
>>79171368
The carribean blacks are pretty fun.

They might be a bit dumb, but they are a happy and friendly people.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_013819.jpg (57KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_013819.jpg
57KB, 720x471px
There are no Legal African Immigrants here since slavery was abolished
>>
>>79171143
some are hard working, some are well-educated. Most West Africans are pretty stupid and kind of out of it. Really superstitious even in the second generation, have odd social behavior

From working with them I've learned to be aggressive and never back down and they'll work with you. It doesn't matter who's right, or who's in the wrong; it is just about who is willing to press and fight for something

they're a really strange bunch. A lot in the medical field an I don't really know how/why
>>
They are generally good people.
>>
File: 1348916918353704.png (24KB, 454x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1348916918353704.png
24KB, 454x1086px
Depends on their country of origin.
>>
File: images (63).jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (63).jpg
29KB, 470x313px
We have few Africans here, most of them are businessmen and have restaurants
>>
>>79171680
What about Bettynho?
>>
Based as fuck

Went to collage with a bunch of Ugandan royals absulutly top bantz
>>
usually nice people
their kids born in italy are absolute cancer tho
>>
>>79171143
Fucking love them man. Almost always 10/10 not even kidding and just generally nice people who adjust well with the people here.
>>
>>79171424
Liar
>>
>>79171143
Niggers are subhumans no matter where they hail from.
>>
File: crime rates by race.jpg (956KB, 1416x4000px) Image search: [Google]
crime rates by race.jpg
956KB, 1416x4000px
They play sports and commit crime/live on welfare, that's about it.

they definitely get worse after the 1st generation too, the parents have some semblance of decency/work ethic that their offspring don't have.
>>
Here I would say about 25% is educated with good jobs.
50% is uneducated working in jobs like trucking and taxi driving
Rest is parasites
>>
I've only met a few, literally bro-tier.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.