[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of tattoos in amerifags? Literally 95%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What's the appeal of tattoos in amerifags? Literally 95% of you have at least one shit tattoo like a quote in latin or some awful black circle around the ankle or forearm or some shit. Not even talking about women. Care to explain to a Aus flag?
>>
My dad had huge tats on his back, where the fuck do you live where they aren't common?
In redneck country e.g queensland?
>>
>get drunk with friends
>dumbest friend mentions tattoos
>rest is history

I thought you'd understand something like that.
>>
>>79162536
In the old days they were common for soldiers and outlaws, two of the objectively coolest classes of people in US national consciousness. How is this confusing?
>>
>>79162693
These days the most ordinary and boring people get tattoos.

How did this happen?
>>
no class, why would you ruin your skin like some barbaric subhuman
>>
>>79162755
People in the US want to feel strong, individualistic, and rebellious. Tattoos are like the ultimate symbol of all three, I guess. I dunno, I'm not inked.
>>
>>79162923
Used to be people who ride harleys getting tattoos of skulls and dragons.

Now it's people who drive camrys getting their kids names.

Why?
>>
Also you have to get something really non imaginative and tell people your tattoo expresses you love for art even though you don't even know about Picasso.
>>
Everybody is tattooed here.
It makes you """unique"""
It's chav-tier and absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: 1492539656323.jpg (92KB, 614x586px) Image search: [Google]
1492539656323.jpg
92KB, 614x586px
>tattoos are ugly and bad because some spooks
literally jews in the heda
>>
File: 1503351735735.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1503351735735.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
I just know three tattoed people.
One is a retard desperate for attention, the other one is a slut and the 2nd girl got it while drunk in highschool and is ashamed of it to this day.

Tattoo = sin.
>>
Manly men in America have always had a tattoo of some kind. Especially soldiers, sailors, and ranchers. It was way less common amongst women until the late 60s. I don't mind tattoos, but I hate tattoo trends. Stuff like tribal tattoos and barbed wire is trashy. If you are going to get a tattoo it should be something meaningful. Most importantly it should be done by a good artist.
>>
>>79163828
I wouldn't mind doing tattoos if I ever get sick of graphic design.
>>
>>79165952
A friend of mine has a family tattoo. The story is that his great grandfather fought in WWI. The trench he was in was near a big field of poppies. After he got back his great grandfather got a poppy tattooed on his bicep. His son got the same tattoo after being a sailor in WWII to honor his father. His son got it after Vietnam to honor is father and grandfather. Finally my buddy got it after his service in Afghanistan to honor his father, grandfather, and great grandfather. His family has a history of military service, and this is a tradition of the men in his family. I personally think that it is a really awesome tattoo. It is done in a classic americana style too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.