[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your country encourage children to transition if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Does your country encourage children to transition if they wear a dress once?
>>
the country, no
the media probably would though
>>
>>79156442
I don't know about you but I'd beat my some black and blue if he ever tried on a dress. Once I caught him baking cupcakes and had to tear off a switch from outside and spank his candy ass so he doesn't grow up no queer.
>>
File: Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-194834.png (962KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-194834.png
962KB, 1200x630px
>>79156508
didn't Canada just pass a law that lets social services take your kids away if you don't support them transitioning?
>>
>>79156508
So now he'll grow up a queer with daddy issues and a spanking fetish.
>>
File: 1703958-11-1444225575603.jpg (534KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1703958-11-1444225575603.jpg
534KB, 900x600px
n-no
https://youtu.be/5eq8keXo1Ck
>>
>>79156551
nice
>>
>>79156562
>the modern norwegian man
>>
>>79156442
There was a big article in the paper the other day about some day camp/summer camp for kids like this.
>>
>>79156508

even in russia dressing as a girl once or twice isn't gay

well i myself dressed as a girl a couple of times when i was in the high school, nobody considered it gay
>>
>>79156442
That lady has ugly acne scars.
She's probably trying to make her son a pretty girl so she can live through him.
>>
>>79156982
can't she just remove the scars?

also psychological guessings like this one gave a bad name to psychology ages ago.

anyway i personally see the only problem with transition that it is currently way too gross and life ruining longterms. if they make it properly working i will support it completely
>>
Why is crossdressing considered gay??
>>
>>79156442
Only G*rmanics do that
>>
>>79156508
I tried on my mom's bras and high heel shoes several times when I was around 7 years old and I'm as heterosexual as you can get
there's nothing wrong with children trying on different roles, it's a natural way of learning the rules of life
>>
>>79156442
I am a nurse and wear simple basic nylon panty briefs in pastel colors to work under my scrubs. Vanity Fair and Shadowline panties are the ones I wear most often. I noticed some months ago that they were showing up in places that I hadn't put them around the house and began to also notice semen stains on them. Im a divorced 38 year-old mother of 2. My son Jaimie is soon to be 12 and my daughter Mindy is 13. I also noticed that Mindys panties were showing up in the hamper with fresh semen stains on them as well. I know she is old enough now to perhaps be having sex, but I doubt it and further more, the semen stains on her nylon panties and my nylon briefs are not in the panty gusset usually. I find them high up on the front panel and sometimes the rear panel. I suspected it was Jamie using our panties for his needs sexually and I decided to come home early from work one afternoon and I was shocked to find him wearing a pair of briefs I had just put in the hamper that morning, and he was using a pillow under him to caress himself against. I didn't allow him to see me peeking in on him because I didn't want to traumatize him. Can someone give me suggestions on how I should address this issue. He is a very frail and petite boy, and exhibits feminine qualities, so I'm wondering if he is a sissy that is gay.
>>
>>79158054
are you hot? show tits plox, mommy :3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.