[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most white Americans are descendants of Irish immigrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>most white Americans are descendants of Irish immigrants who came to America within the past 150 years

Does that mean Mexicans will eventually become the new Americans in the next 100 or so years?
>>
File: white americans.jpg (1MB, 1320x880px) Image search: [Google]
white americans.jpg
1MB, 1320x880px
>>
That's not even true. Most white people are either Anglo, Scots-Irish or German in descent.
>>
>>79156016
whats with that niggas earlobes
>>
>>79156021
The English left for Canada, Caribbean and back home after the Revolutionary war.

Most wh*te Americans are from Irish/Scotish, Italian or German.
>>
>>79156006
The only places that received immigration was the cities.

Foreigners fail to realize how few Americans actually have immigrant backgrounds, at least ones that are recent enough to be traced.

Of all the people I know I can think of about 2-4 that are immigrants within the last 4 generations 2 being mexicans, one being El Salvadorian, and one being Irish.

However, everybody else I know, including my entire family, has ancestry that goes back to at least the 1800's possibly even before the revolution.
>>
yes, eventually chicANOS will be considered white
italians and irish werent considered white many generations back
now even sicilians are
whites will always be the majority in LOS
next east asians will be white, then indians and pacific islanders, finally blacks will be white
>>
>>79156091
t. Georgy Patrick O'Schmitt
>>
>>79156091
Then again, I may be a minority in that case, since I live in one of the few areas where the U.K. constitutes the highest percentage of ancestry.

Also for a map like this. It doesn't take into effect how sparsley populated the midwest is.

>>79156103
my name is English m8
>>
>>79156094
i'd rather have 50 million mexicans than 1 sicilian tbqh
those fuckers were brutal
>>
>>79156111
That map is based on the census data which is self reported. Anglo-Americans tend to just self report as Americans and ther other self report as whatever is the most recent group they can trace too.
>>
>>79156091
many immigrants, especially germans, were encouraged to settle the midwest and upper west
>>
>>79156021
it's mostly German
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.