[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Mudslimes never managed to find/conquer any of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: macaronesia.png (263KB, 1200x1578px) Image search: [Google]
macaronesia.png
263KB, 1200x1578px
How come Mudslimes never managed to find/conquer any of these islands? They're literally next to them and they were supposed to be pretty good sailors back in the day, no?
>>
why would they want some random islands with nothing on them?
>>
>>79148848
Because land? Stopover ports? Maritime trade control?
>>
>>79148811
Um I've never heard of any Islamic naval tradition, and even if they did, I doubt they would have had ships ready in Morocco.
>>
>>79148971

Ottomans has a pretty substantial navy, fucked over Europe several times, but they didn't really expand out to Morocco so it doesn't matter.
>>
Probably just a coincidence seeing how far ahead were medieval Muslims respect to Christian nations in terms of scientific and infrastructure achievements.
>>
>>79149069
>The levels of delusion
>>
Sandniggers never recovered from the destruction of Baghdad and the sandniggers following Al-Ghazali works and in place of Islamic Theology. Until today, descendants are ravaged by inbreeding depression and autossomic genetic disorders, specially in Pakistan when clearly see what cleraly documented in the monarchs of Europe. It's shame and sadness writing these words. And this will go on forever and allowed because one of Wifes of Maomet was a first cousin so it will be justified and mimicked.
>>
>>79148811
I'm pretty sure that the Canaries were populated by Arabs. They had to be conquered during the reconquista and were even disputed by both Portugal and Castille at some point.

The others were all found by us.
>>
>>79151349

My brother-in-law is from the Canary Islands he had his DNA tested and its like 1/2 Arabic.
>>
>>79151349
>Canaries were populated by Arabs
>Nope.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abor%C3%ADgenes_canarios
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanche_(Tenerife)
>>
>>79151349
It was populated by Guanches who were described as being 2M and with grey eyes and blonde hair. Supposedly are a family of the Berbers. We then shoa'd them.
>>
>>79148811
Arabs knew about the Canary Islands the West African coast, they just didn't gave two fucks about it because the had the monopoly on the spice trade (ie; what drove europeans to explore and colonize in the first place)
>>
>>79151381
>>79151349
They were populated by people related to Berbers called Guanches and who probably practiced their own religion. Afaik Muslims didn't know about them and/or never tried to conquer them or convert them.
>>
>>79151349
they never knew about them while in islamic shill sites they push for the narrative - http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/did-ibn-farrukh-discover-america-in-999-ce
>>
>>79151349

they were populated by primitive pagan berbers, as in, people who may have been living there for centuries after being left stranded by phoenicians.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.