[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any nobility/ patricians on /int/? I'm probably the dead-end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: F2-0016[1].jpg (297KB, 767x1117px) Image search: [Google]
F2-0016[1].jpg
297KB, 767x1117px
Any nobility/ patricians on /int/? I'm probably the dead-end of a minor-minor line of a small, insignificant patrician family in Korea. The most important person in our clan was the guy who signed the annexation treaty with Japan.
>>
>>79147215
Is that why you had to move to America?
>>
>>79147283
No, there's still like 20,000 of us in Korea. But we do get a lot of shit even to this day.
>>
>>79147215
im irish
>>
kinda

my great great whatever grandfather was the black sheep of a decaying aristocratic family in England and got shipped over here as a convict
>>
I've done extensive genealogy research as I was born into effective aristocracy.

Plenty of cool stuff in my ancestry, from the (extremely short lived) Crown of the Canary Isles to one of Pizarro's 13 of Fame, and a knight at that.
>>
File: 1456778006176.jpg (179KB, 778x658px) Image search: [Google]
1456778006176.jpg
179KB, 778x658px
>"muh HERITAGE: the thread"
fucking embaressing t bh
>>
File: Lamb-in-the-grass-567099.jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lamb-in-the-grass-567099.jpg
29KB, 590x350px
>>79147730
>>
>>79147215
Why did your family betray Korea?
>>
File: Out of my way, plebeian.jpg (36KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
Out of my way, plebeian.jpg
36KB, 400x307px
>>79148652
>dislikes giving value to ancestry
>literally has a monarch
>>
>>79147215
My grandmother grew up with a lot of money in Ireland, on an estate outside Wexford with a half dozen live-in servants.

Split between 12 children though, this didn't amount to very much money. Married to an architect, she never had more than a lower middle class existence after moving to the USA.

The other side of my family were dirt poor farmers in Kansas and Texas, but can trace their ancestry back to some of the oldest settler families in Kentucky and Tennessee.
>>
>>79148698
Korea is shit.
>>
>>79148596
How do you do that
>>
>>79147215
>gookmerican's muh heritage
Cringes
>>
File: MY BYLI.jpg (51KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
MY BYLI.jpg
51KB, 361x360px
>>79147215
Considering the absurd size of our nobility class in PLC (10%+ of the population) it's safe to say that even the trashiest bydło poolack has a drop of noble blood in him.
Not that it means anything considering how easily these titles were to gain.
>>
>>79151902
t. Ivan Kowalski

Proud """noble"""
>>
Statistically speaking, everyone here has had some noble ancestors
>>
>>79151969
My ancestors were romans i am a warrior you fear me
>>
Dumb LARP thread.

sage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.