[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are South Americans and people from MENA so obsessed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: ???.jpg (92KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
92KB, 754x1060px
Why are South Americans and people from MENA so obsessed with whiteness and/or being seen as white people, in general? Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
Yeah, it's sad honestly. Especially for the South Americans that larp as Europeans. Considering the reason people left Europe and came to the New World was because Europe was shit
>>
>MEXICO
>WHITE
>>
>>79143466
Hmmm?
>>
>>79143295
south americans have no identity of their own, their native culture is pretty much extinct and what's left/is dominant is mostly spanish, portuguese and other shit tier european languages no one cares about, so all the beaners and hues want to be white now.

I've noticed a lot of poltards and alt righters are beaners and south americans too
>>
Aside from brazilians and colombians, i don't see anyone being obssesed with whiteness. It's the americans and europeans that are obssessed with whiteness and look down upon us.
>>79145690
No, you are completely wrong. We do have our culture. It's not too obvious because none of us have been independent for more than 200 years, but we still have a distinct national culture.
Even if we "desire" to be white, that desire has always been leaning more to a higher social and economical status than race itself. Race and wealth went very much together before, but that has been changing for a long time.
>>
>>79145977
Tell me about South American culture? I know a little about Brazil and Argentina's but nothing about others?
>>
>>79145690
Mexicans at least her on /int/ aren't as obsessed as South Americans.
>beaners
Rude and uncalled for.
>>79145977
Aren't criollos the overwhelming majority of the upper class everywhere in South America?
>>
>>79143295
wtf are you talking about? nobody here is interested about being wh*te. go back to pol and make threads about "mexico is white hue"
>>
>>79149383
>Turkey is the whole MENA region
mmm ok
>pol
I don't browse /pol/
>>
Whites created the modern world, whites are attractive, whites are respected and worshiped worldwide. Why wouldn't you want to be white?
>>
>>79149776
No they're not
>>
>>79149776
America created the modern world, but /int/ claims we're not white?
>>
>>79143295
MENAs are just wh*tes in denial
>>
>>79143295
people always want something they don't and can't have :^)
>>
No Argentinians so far, weird...
>>
>>79143295
it's mostly Brazilians and Americans
>>
>>79150317
Like a military?
>>
>>79145977
>most of south americans speak spanish
>most of them are christfags/catholics
>most of them are desperate for validation from euros
>most of them larp as white on internet
>most of them have no clue about the native languages or culture

yeah such culture much wow
>>
>>79143295
>being seen as white people
we hate wh*tes
>>
>>79143295
>South Americans
The only people who seem pathologically obsessed with being white are Mexicans, Brazilians, Colombians and that Panamian dude.
>>
>>79149776
>Whites created the modern world
nope
>>
File: e12.jpg (102KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
102KB, 676x720px
>>79147459
>Mexicans at least her on /int/ aren't as obsessed as South Americans.

lol ok..
>>
>>79152216
They really aren't

Also how are you enjoying your vacation John?
>>
>>79152248
>how are you enjoying your vacation John?

not bad, sea food is delicious here.
>>
>>79152216
Are you the Indian guy that wants to get BLEACHED? Fuck off
>>
>>79152322
I don't want to be white like you pablo

>indian

???
>>
Only if you spend all your time on 4chan
>>
>>79152590
I have seen the pattern repeat in other sites as well.
>>
>>79150314
We Arabs are Semites. Do not associate us with wh*Tes
>>
>>79147459
lmao now I understand the hurr durr sudaca meme
you faggita don't know shit
>>
>>79143445
>Considering the reason people left Europe and came to the New World was because Europe was shit
They had a huge demographic growth in the 1800s and a surge on industrialization and automation. There simply was not enough space and jobs for everybody right then and there, so they had to move
>>
File: 1503434023420.jpg (16KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1503434023420.jpg
16KB, 211x211px
>>79147459
>Aren't criollos the overwhelming majority of the upper class everywhere in South America?
mexican education.
>>
>>79143295
Yes many sandniggers and spics larping as Greeks, Italians, and spainards
>>
It's usually Brazilians that have an Italian, Slavic or German surname. They think of themselves as Europeans.
>>
>>79155085
you're not italian
>>
>>79155191
I am
>>
>>79155198
you're an american, be proud.
>>
>>79155263
I am both italian and American.
>>
>>79155278
It doesn't matter what your ethnic background is. You're culturally American. Culturally Italy and America are not similar. If you were to act the way you act in the US in Italy you would be considered a foreigner.
>>
>>79155347
Stop telling me what I am Moor. I am both and that's that.
>>
>>79155353
most Italians in this thread said they wouldn't even consider you Italian
>>79102048
>>
>>79152322
He is the turk who spams black dicks but with a proxy.
>>
>>79155369
Keep in mind Italy has tons of immigrants from romania, Albania, tunisia, morroco, Egypt, West Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe.
>>
>>79155440
>phoneposter
kys
>>
>>79149776
very brazilian post
>>
White people are a respected race with an established track record, probably the best record.

People see brown countries and see that they are usually shitholes the browner they get, and they see East Asians as small dicked manlets with autism.

So they identify with the white part of their heritage rather than the brown side.

Personally I don't mind it, some countries do have some whites in them like Argentina and European cultural influences in architecture etc.
>>
>>79155491
why you're obbsesed with white threads?? I asumme youre nigger
>>
>>79155625
Racist
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.