[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to nantes >eat crepés and cider >waiters are super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: nantes.jpg (755KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nantes.jpg
755KB, 2048x1536px
>go to nantes
>eat crepés and cider
>waiters are super nice
>buy baguette, wine, salami, brie and grapes
>go eat them in park with finnish gf
>take a nap
>on street a complete stranger tells directions and is super nice
>tells that french people generally like to respect other peoples privacy but will aid if one is in need

Not a single time i thought that anyone was rude of impolite. I did start every conversation with basic french i knew but we changed to english when needed.

The question is, why anglos consider French people rude?
>>
>>79140048
They erected their national identity against us.
>>
anglos and americans act like subhumans abroad and expect everyone to cater to their every need and are deeply offended when not treated like royalty.
>>
It's different for us.

t. ouiaboo
>>
>>79140128
Should've stayed out our island mate
>>
>>79140048
Anglos love to be cunts to the French and the French love to be cunts to the Anglos. It's what we do.
>>
File: top ebin (1).png (54KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
top ebin (1).png
54KB, 507x464px
>>79140407
I see. So it is just on big meme?

I am proud of all of you.
>>
>>79140048
I've heard in one Atlantic French city, it could be Nantes, La Rochelle, or Bordeaux that it's full of French Canadians working summer jobs trying to prove their French-ness by being nasty to English-speakers and pretending not to speak English

that's just what I've heard
>>
>>79140475
Yep. Anglos and Frenchmen have simultaneously been good friends and bitter enemies for much of their existence.
>>
All French people are nice.
>>
you were outside of paris and attempted to speak french to them
they also probably appreciated you not being a drunken fool
>>
France is ebin
>>
>>79140048
>what is the 1000 years old anglo propaganda
>>
>go to paris
>speak french to explain what I need to say and mention I only understand if we speak slowly and simply, switch to english if local tells me he speaks it, leave with a "merci, bonne journée"
>everyone is kind and helpful to me
>see american tourists
>HEY, ENGLISH? WINE?
Gee I wonder where the stereotype comes from
I did really enjoy watching a soccer mom shrilly ask a waiter in a small corner restaurant to speak to his manager then get told to fuck off by every worker in the restaurant though
>>
>>79140628
>>79140407

I have to agree on that
Glad you anglos exist,
it would be terrifying to live in world without someone worthy of yourself to hate
>>
>>79140530
It was probably one of them who told you that
because it's false
>>
>>79146407
>worthy of yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZ_sR3KS34
Je laisse juste ça ici.
>>
>>79146781
Parfois j'aimerais aussi que mes compatriotes soient à la hauteur de ladite patrie
>>
>>79143322
The rudeness meme is an American invention from WW2 though.
>>
>>79146861
Pitié... Tu veux quoi, une bonne guerre ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.