[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be polish couple >go to vacation in Italy >get raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Butungu.jpg (101KB, 847x660px) Image search: [Google]
Butungu.jpg
101KB, 847x660px
>be polish couple
>go to vacation in Italy
>get raped and beaten by Butungu and Mohamed
>>
They got culturally enriched nothing wrong with that.
>>
I wish Butungu and Mohamed raped and beaten politicians.
>>
>>79129935
How do poles react in poland?
Are they hunting down every single nig and nog
left in the country?
In turkey a german tourist got murdered and the german embassy burned down after the NSU murders got published in the media
>>
>>79130415
No one really gives a shit. We believe that if you go to the west you have it coming, we believe the exact same about going to Africa and Middle East.
>>
>>79128222
Butungu sounds like the most stereotypical nigger name ever
>>
>>79130662
Motumbo is better imho
>>
>>79130823
Mobemto Kuntakinte von Jaykwon
>>
would like to know what the peruvian people think about the peruvian trap those guys raped after the polish couple
>>
>>79130962
what do you think about Abuyin ibn Djadir ibn Omar Kalid ben Hadji al Sharidi.
>>
To be fair, Polish women are known to enjoy some dark dick every now then

Maybe she was in on it?
>>
>>79130991
I think it's Al-Andalus related names
The islamic names are not turbo-african enough for a real nigger impact
>>
>>79130415
There wasn't much reaction because Poles see western Europe as a minefield these days so they aren't really surprised.
General attitude is "going there they were asking for this"
>>
>>79131011
Maybe her bf was in on it
>>
>>79130513
Country of edgelords hey
>>
>>79131840
well, this happened in the beach near rimini, not in the ghetto of naples, he's right, it's becoming new africa here.
Italy is doomed, niggers and muzzies everywhere.
Fuck europe , fuck EU
>>
>>79131963
fuck the EU but europe is okay, you guys just need to fix your countries
>>
Italians are known for their short temperament
>>
>>79128222
To be fair on interpals many polish girls want dark dicks
>>
>>79132212
>>79131011

Ahhh, the proxy fag.
>>
File: 1504333418499.jpg (51KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
1504333418499.jpg
51KB, 600x475px
>>79132212
They have the choice, they can have a harem of niggers.
>>
>>79132407
not necessary, people love to do this thing that if someone expresses dislike or even hate for a certain thing, it must be because they secretly want it or are jealous.

Blacks and muslims use this always in relation with eastern europe, it is common way for humans to cope.
>>
>>79132459
Niggers will starve to death before that happen
>>
>>79130662
>>79130823
>>79130962
nah, it's Bambo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.