[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Australia let in refugees from third world countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2009_samson_and_delilah_0011.jpg (204KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2009_samson_and_delilah_0011.jpg
204KB, 1600x1000px
Why does Australia let in refugees from third world countries when there are aboriginals who live like 3rd worlders in the NT who could be helped instead?
>>
>>79121448
The entirety of Australia is Aboriginal clay. You guys need to leave.
>>
>>79121569
>implying there are any abos left or that "abo" is a homogeneous group
>>
>>79121587
why did you post that twice my friend
>>
>>79121448
>Why does Australia let in refugees from third world countries when there are aboriginals who live like 3rd worlders in the NT who could be helped instead?

They do? Oz has among the strictest immigration laws on the planet. Russell Crowe still isn't a citizen despite decades of trying.
>>
>>79121610
I had to fix an embarrassing grammar mistake. And you could start a breeding program to bring them back.
>>
>>79121730
There are some pure ones in NT, very little elsewhere though. But that's not all the tribes, they had like 300+, each with their own language, gene pool and culture. Different tribes had different genetic influences from immigration waves, like lots of Northern ones assimilated new migrants in their gene pools, coming from around India 5-15k years ago. Others have their own histories. They're not one group.

The point is there is not really a comprehensive "abo" and if you were to distribute "rightful clay" it'd be hard to decide who's particular clay it is, going to such an extreme, an inadequate redistribution and perhaps recreation of old lifestyles would be bad if you got it wrong.
>>
>>79121448
I mean if you want the real answer rather than meme's its because they live in bumfuck nowhere and they won't move. Do you have any idea the logistical problems that go with trying to improve a community that far away from any throughfares?

We're talking about a shanty town with a corner store and a petrol station and they frankly don't want to move.

Pitch me your plan for what we can do with that exactly?
>>
File: 1403433263909.jpg (119KB, 1206x776px) Image search: [Google]
1403433263909.jpg
119KB, 1206x776px
>>79121887
Wow, okay rude. I replied to your stupid thread and I didn't even get one back. But you'll answer the other post because it had an American flag over it. Fuck you, fuck you with a rake. I won't reply to any of your threads anymore, cunt. No more (You)s, no more bumps.

Just fuck you up the ass you dumb bitch whore.
>>
>>79122038
We could employ a bunch of police are police like power to make sure the kids are going to school and not walking around the streets sniffing petrol.

This could potentially help with the ignorance problem and the unemployment problem in one go.
>>
They also could teach things like social work in the high schools.

This would help aboriginal kids grow up to help their communities.
>>
>>79122463
Measure's are already in place. The benefit cards are cut if their child doesn't go to school. But what are you educating them for? To give them a few years before they sleep on some mouldy mattress in their parents shanty on welfare drinking all day because they won't move?

Its a super fucked up nasty situation man but until they are prepared to actually join in with the wider community there's a limited amount the government can do. The only answer would perhaps be white people moving to the community to try to makes a more functional town but its not what they want.

>>79122509
It could be man. But honestly until there are actual life paths in the community and jobs outside selling smokes at the servo or cartons at the corner store its just not going to get any better.

Half the problem is a unique one thankfully. The reality is that most of the cities in Australia are on the coast with a few exceptions. But when you live a 400km drive from the closest job the only option is to move and they don't want to
>>
Also it would be a good idea to take them on trips to places like Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney while they are young so they can get a bigger perspective of the world they live in.

This actually happens sometimes.
>>
>>79122124
I'm not OP cunt, fuck off.
>>
File: humpy.png (704KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
humpy.png
704KB, 1280x1024px
They are not all like this but some are. I can see their point of view.

>Has sound
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504609578877.webm
>>
>>79123462
What's their point of view?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.