[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>summer's gone >no more beaches >no more partying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
>summer's gone
>no more beaches
>no more partying
>winter is here
>>
File: cc1.jpg (57KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cc1.jpg
57KB, 619x453px
How do you deal with it in your country, /int/?
>>
Good, I hate warm weather. No more sweating like a pig and feeling uncomfortable. I hope we get a lot of snow this winter.
>>
>Winter comes
>Get hyper comfy
>Enjoy vidya
>Enjoy eating warm food like soup
>>
>>79110938
no more tourist money
>>
no more mousquitos
>>
>>79110938
>greece
>winter
Huh?
>>
File: 1404238448511.jpg (34KB, 468x303px) Image search: [Google]
1404238448511.jpg
34KB, 468x303px
>>79111183
Winter means more partying where I live because there's very little to do other than drink.
>>
>>79112407
This.
Glorious.
>>
>>79112620
That's one of the very few good things of winter. Fuck mosquitos.

>>79112679
We have cold too. Not Canada-tier, but it still snows and shit.
>>
Like Greeks know what winter is. Unless you live in the Mountains, you're fine
>>
>>79110938
>in the summer none of the things you mentioned
>int he winter none of the thigns you mentioned
Get fucked m8.
>>79112620
I haven't seen many mosquitos this year but I killed on in my room today, what the fuck how are they still alive?
>>
File: 161875.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
161875.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>
>greek "winter"

What, does it to get like 10 celsius?
>>
>>79115745
kek yes that's like the average in most places
>>
>>79116276

That would be great, cars would not rust into pieces in 6 years. Even here where i live, where winters are more mild. It is usually -15 to -25 etc. Place is fucking hell, and the summer lasts like 3 months and then it is done.
>>
>>79116300
Well, at least you don't get heatwaves with sand from the Sahara and shit..
>>
>>79116276
med climate is best climate
>>79116300
humans were not made to live in such conditions
>>
File: 346236234.jpg (37KB, 405x657px) Image search: [Google]
346236234.jpg
37KB, 405x657px
>10-15°C three months long "winter" is gone
>hot af spring and shitty raining season is about to come
>+40°C humid, mosquito ridden, power outage summer is around the corner

such is life in spicland
>>
>>79116372
>>79116352

Honestly, feel like i would feel a lot less depressed etc if i could wake up on a sunny day basically everyday. Rain is fine, but winter is just soul destroying. Especially if you have to work outside in the trades like i have, you get in your car warm it up for the drive to work. Then you get out of your car, get cold as fuck and then you go back inside to eat lunch or back in your car heating it up etc. So like you just thaw and then dethaw like 30 times a fucking day.

When you get warm you don't want to go back out. Everything fucking sucks here honestly, can't have a nice car or buy nice older cheap cars because they all are rusting or rusted out. Insurance is insane, i pay 185 dollars a month just for liability on a four thousand dollar car.
>>
>>79116494
i feel mild 4 season weather with plenty of sunshine would be ideal, i work in the trades too and i always wondered does construction continue as normal in winter in countries with lots of snow?
>>
>>79116494
>Honestly, feel like i would feel a lot less depressed etc if i could wake up on a sunny day basically everyday.
That's actually very true in my experience.
If the climate there is ruining your mood this much, maybe consider moving to some warm place in the US. That's something really bold to do, but it's probably worth it.
>>
>>79116540

For the most part yes it continues the same, things are definitely slow on big job sites etc. Especially in really cold places like up in Alberta. Their are a lot of trades that are pretty much seasonal, you also have guys that if they have the ability will work out the ass for 8~ months and then take the winter months off. Winter in general just sucks, the salt they put on all the roads will rust out even the best made cars in 4~ years in some cases. Work trucks are really bad for this, people do not wash them ever and rust out awfully. The most notorious being the ford transit/sprinter vans in my opinion. Block heaters are pretty common for cars, winter tires are really recommended and that is an extra expense.

>>79116548

I don't know, all the warm places in the US are kind of shitholes if you do not have loads of money. Australia would seem nice, but i am not sure. Would be a pain in the ass moving to the US/anywhere else anyways.
>>
>>79116704

To add to this a lot of shitty trades guys will work the 8-9 months and then hop on employment insurance for the rest of the year. It is suppose to be used in between jobs and it is like you work 900+ hours that year and you are eligible for x% of the wages you made. Pretty common thing to do for season guys or some of the lower labourers etc.

A lot of fisherman and the likes do this out east in Nova scotia etc.
>>
>>79114787
This
Fucking normies should GTFO
>>
>>79112407
This, winter is the patricians's season. Autumn is a close second though.
>>
We have parties in winter too
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.