[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Go to Smyrna/Izmir >The imam calls to prayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: absolutely haram.jpg (30KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
30KB, 387x290px
>be me
>Go to Smyrna/Izmir
>The imam calls to prayer
>a Turk comes out of his store, like thatfuckingcat.mov
>says something and starts laughing
>his friend starts laughing
>they make fun of the imam's calls
I thought you guys were Muslim
>>
>>79101553
>Izmir
They're just Turkish speaking Greeks
>>
>>79101553
I live in Izmir too best city on Turkey imo but too bad I will go back to shitstanbul tomorrow and have to deal with an*tolian bastards again.
>>
In Iran, people called the people who did their 3 daily prayers fanatics. Turks are probably like that too since they are pretty much European at this point.
>>
>>79101704
I put Izmir 'cause I don't want the thread to become a shit flinging contest.
>>
>>79101553
What is symrn*? smyrn* is gone, its Izmir now
>>
>>79101850
I call London, Λονδίνο. It's the same city even if I change the name.
>>
>>79101704
t. retard
>>
>>79101904
Do you guys have hidden comedic talents or some shit? The way the guy appeared was soemthing out of a sitcom.
>>
>>79101938
yeah, whole turkey is actually a comedy play.
>>
>>79101704
>Gr**k
Nah, but we share some similiar cultures and traditions like Rakı but they are of Turkish origin and Gr**ks adopted in ottoman times.
regards
>>
>>79102029
Chuckled.
>>
>>79102029
Why do you say that?
>>
>>79101938
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nasreddin
>>
>>79102085
i am not joking really. just look at the fucking country. its all surreal.
>>
>>79102173
Nastradin Hoxha is Albanian sorry
>>
>>79102173
>"Nasrudin, your donkey has been lost."
"Thank goodness I was not on the donkey at the time, or I would be lost too."
> "You are right, my dear wife. From now on, whenever they ask me what my name is, I'll say 'I'm the husband of the wife of Nasrettin Hoca.' "
These were really good.
>>
>>79102270
albanians are subhuman im serb
>>
>>79101704
If you want Turkish speaking Greeks you should look at Trabzon or Rize. They're literally pontic greeks.
Greeks in İzmir, however, do not exist. Greeks in İzmir were gradually genocided by Seljuks, Turkish raiders, Ottomans, Uzbeks (Timur's horde) and Ataturk.
>>
Oh man, I was brought up on the tales of mullah naseerudin.
But for the life of me I can't even remember one now.
>>
>>79101704
False.
They are Arabs in denial they even look like it.
>>
File: white greek man.jpg (48KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
white greek man.jpg
48KB, 650x433px
>>79102944
ok
>>
I remember one about a man in ragged clothes who was walking in Istanbul when he came upon a palace with an ornate carriage and saw a man in ornate, expensive clothing entering it. He asked a guard if the man in the robes was the sultan but he told him that no, he was just one of the sultan's servant. The man turned to the sky and said "Hey God! Look at the sultan's servant, then look at yours!".
>>
>>79103065
Shit, felt that way too hard.
>>
>>79102944
Who told you that Greeks are white Durk?Posting an olive skinned Greek wont change the fact that you look like Arabs
>>
File: eye color map.png (710KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
eye color map.png
710KB, 1600x847px
>>79103379
Rapebaby pls. It's you who look Arab. Not me.
also you're less whiter than turkey lmao
>>
>>79103529
>posting a meme map of blue eyes and fair skin to prove that you're white
You still look like an Arab Mehmet
>>
File: greek beauty.png (533KB, 946x333px) Image search: [Google]
greek beauty.png
533KB, 946x333px
>>79103787
i'm not posting it to prove that i'm white, i'm posting it to prove that you're more "arabic" than us, rapebaby.
Have you ever looked into a mirror?
also post a pic of yourself, let me see your rapebaby genetics.
>>
>>79103065
It seems that this was actually a Bektashi joke, though that just makes it more on-topic with the thread.
>>
>>79103875
Greeks are the pretty much the same people they were a thousand years ago
>>
>>79104465
then it means they have always been arab tier who cares
>>
>>79103875
>We are more Arabic than a country that has land borders with Arabic states
Wow Turks are literally braindead
>>
>>79104665
even though we have land border with arabic states (Syria, Iraq and Greece) we're not as arabic as these 3.
>>
>>79104721
Oh well,whatever you say Jafar.In the end of the day we're not the ones with Arabic names and religion.
>>
>>79105035
>h-hey, at least we don't have arabic names
selfhating isn't healthy Abdul Polykarpos.
also your religion is arabic.
>>
>>79103875
Middle one looks gypsy, I bet Greeks have a lot of gypo blood as well.
>>
File: 1504481863962.jpg (54KB, 570x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504481863962.jpg
54KB, 570x480px
>>79102944
>t. Mustafa Rastapopoulos
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.