[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your cunt 2. What was your high school schedule like? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dahl.png (2MB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
dahl.png
2MB, 800x1120px
1. your cunt
2. What was your high school schedule like?

Mine (I went a Korean high school) was:

>wake up at 7 am
>get to school bus as I live like 15-16 miles from my high school
>arrive at 7:45 am and class starts at 8 am
>classes until 12 pm (4 classes from 8 am to 12 pm, 10 min breaks btwn each class)
>lunch until 1 pm
>classes until 5 pm (4 classes from 1 pm to 5 pm, 10 min breaks btwn each class)
>for me, I took a subway to go to schools for SATs and all other American college entrance stuff at 5 pm as it takes like 30-40 mins to get to those places, for other people in my school, dinner from 5 pm to 6 pm
>for me, quick dinner and cram schools for SATs and all other American college entrance stuff from 6 pm to 10 pm but other people in school stayed in school until 10 pm after finishing their dinner at 6 pm
>for me, I went back home at 11 pm and did my assignments and stuff until 1 am, for other people in school, they went cram schools for Korean college entrance exam and stayed there until 1 am then they slept at like 2 am everyday

>tfw this was my life for my 3 years of high schools (Korean high schools are only 3 years unlike 4 years as in American high schools)
>>
>>79100343
what are you doing now? seriously i would just kill myself if i had been you.

>wake up at 6:30 am
>get to school at 7:10 am
>school starts at 7:30
>lunch around 12:00 for 25 minutes
>school ends at 2:30
>go home or staying after for extracurriculars until 4:00
>if not staying after, get home at 3:00
>do whatever for rest of day
>>
>>79100343
senior year

>be me
>shitty Ford Focus 2000 stick shift I drove everyday
>wake up at 6:30 usually
>quick shower, snag some breakfast, get in my car by 7 AM
>speed to my highschool with my 2 friends from down the street
>parked across the school at a fitness center instead of on campus
>couldn't search my car
>smoke gravity bong rips before math class
>go to math blitzed and learn nothing
>science then lunch at 11:40
>"senior privileges" + block scheduling so we could leave for lunch for 80 minutes everyday
>go back home with buddies and get high in the backyard, usually a blunt
>most likely forget to eat because dude weed
>sometimes cooked
>back to school for 80 minutes
>leave school ina rush to go hang with buddies and smoke more weed
>1300 SAT scores and around 400 in my class of 600

>tfw now deans list and 3.8 GPA in college

no longer a weed degenerate though which is nice
>>
>>79100791
Doing STEM PhD. Still busy as fuck and shitposting on 4chan is one of my very few hobbies
>>
>>79100343
>What was your high school schedule like?
I dont want remember my school. Probably It was like white was learning in school for black. Just black was white.
>>
>>79100343
Wake up at 6 am
Bus gets at 6:20ish
First period is 7-8:43
Second is 8:45-10:22
Third is 10:25-12-30
Lunch for 30 minutes
Fourth 1-2
>>
File: 1355363668566049.jpg (509KB, 2560x1899px) Image search: [Google]
1355363668566049.jpg
509KB, 2560x1899px
>high school

You gay or something? Vocational school is where it's at.
>>
>>79100343
No day of the week had the same schedule and often there were differences week to week but roughly speaking I started at 8, with a 45 minute lunch and ended the day around 16. The rest of the time I spent playing videogames, hanging out with friends and partying. Swedish high school is a joke, so I rarely spent more than an hour a week doing homework.

I will also add that the majority of my friends and the people around me lived in their own apartments during high school so we had as many oportunities as we wanted to get shitfaced.
>>
>>79100343
Wake up at 5 AM
Get up, shower and have breakfast
Leave for school at 6:30 AM
Arrive before 7:00 AM
Clases start at 7:00 AM one class every 55 minutes (if I still remember correctly)
Two recesses amounting to 35 minutes (if I still remember well) at 9 something AM and 11 something AM.
School ends at 1:00 PM. Leave for home to have lunch.
Do nothing of value
Have dinner
Do nothing of value
Go to sleep at 11:00 or even later.
Repeat
>>
>high school
I left that hellhole 6 years ago
>>
wakw up 6:30
get to school at 7:50 (bike for 10 min to the station, train for 15 min, walk for 15 min to the school)
homeroom meeting at 8:45
clasess start at 8:55 (classes 4 * 45min, breaks 3 * 10 min)
lunch at 12:30
slasess at 13:20 (class 2 * 45min, break 10 min)
cleaning at 15:15
homeroom meeting at 15:30
binding hours end at 15:40

students belong to some clubs are club activities to 6:00 or 7:00
>>
>>79100343
>wake up at 6:30
>go to take the bus around 7
>class starts at 7:30
>classes until 12:40 most days of the week
It was pretty dull and normal, thanks god I had my PSP with me.
>>
>>79101983
5/5
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.