[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germans first thought they were intellectually superior which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1504424920315.jpg (114KB, 770x472px) Image search: [Google]
1504424920315.jpg
114KB, 770x472px
Germans first thought they were intellectually superior which lead to the creation of Marxism
Germans then thought they were militarily superior which lead to the first world war
Germans then thought they were racially superior which lead to the holocaust
Germany then thought they were economically superior which lead to the Euro
Germans now think they're morally superior which lead to open borders with Africa

What can be done to stop the eternal Germ?
>>
Replace them with millions of African migrants
>>
We send our genetic waste to Britain and they ruled over you for centuries
A serb started WWI
An Austrian started WWII
France started the EU to gain a monopoly on steel manufacturing
Now WE are forced to pay for 200+ years Br*t*sh "colonialism"
>>
File: 1491629102661.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491629102661.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>79095274
>A serb started WWI
>>
Entirely true, and I've hardly ever seen anyone else catch onto the EU being a French invention
>>
>>79094475
we should lock them in a cell with the eternal anglo and throw the key down the drain
>>
>>79094475
And Britain destroyed the Middle East, shaping the modern Middle East and paving the way for the wars that plague the fertile crescent. Those immigrants are a result of the hundreds of years of Imperialism and Colonialism that divided Southwestern Asia after the Ottoman Empire fell. France was also involved.
>>
>>79097165
>And Britain destroyed the Middle East
Based, we should do it again
>>
File: roki.jpg (96KB, 956x670px) Image search: [Google]
roki.jpg
96KB, 956x670px
>>79095274
>A serb started WWI
>>
>>79097218
Just make sure to destroy it for good this time.
>>
>>79094475
Top post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.