[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >haplogroup I1 It is a known fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4933.jpg (100KB, 568x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4933.jpg
100KB, 568x582px
>one chance at life
>haplogroup I1

It is a known fact that the paleonI1gger is a degenerate subhuman, a parasite leeching off the output of the genetically superior R and G men. The only paleonI1gger "society" in Scandinavia was overseen by the superior R ubermensch. The paleonI1gger saw the brilliant G man invent civilization in the Italian peninsula and sucked up to the R men in Central Europe, causing European G2a to be wiped out. The paleonI1gger was kept as helots and allowed to rape native Scandinavian women women when his R masters invaded North, but when given control of Scandinavia the paleonI1gger turned it into a shithole because he knows nothing of the beauty of creation, he is a genetic throwback that can only destroy. The paleonI1gger is a plague upon this Earth and it will be an incomparable mercy when he is finally put down like the rabid simian that he is.
>>
>>79085655
have an (op) for effort
>>
>>79085655
bump
>>
File: shiiet.jpg (40KB, 439x493px) Image search: [Google]
shiiet.jpg
40KB, 439x493px
Talking shit abou me?
>>
>>79085655
sneaky r1a subhuman in Finland
>>
File: r1a.jpg (196KB, 1430x408px) Image search: [Google]
r1a.jpg
196KB, 1430x408px
>>79087343

Thoughts?
>>
>>79087343
>r1a
I wish.
>>
I never get this haplogroup meme. Tell me about it? Does it matter if you are this l1 or whatever shit group but still become successful and have happy family?
>>
>>79090747
>>79085655
>>
>>79087828
Fucking kek. Eternal poolack haploautists BTFO.
>>
>>79094234
t. R1berian
>>
you think thats bad
imagine being i2
>>
>>79094740
Jealous homosexual halfman

>>79094856
I2 is objectively pretty cool though m8
>>
>>79087828
This is bullshit.
>>
>>79095102
we are like the i1 people without blond hair and with a lower iq
>>
>>79095715
But you survived a fucktonne of migrations and were one of the few peoples that didn't get completely cucked by Indo-Europeans. Pretty impressive 2bh
>>
File: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (176KB, 2133x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_R1b_World.png
176KB, 2133x1245px
>>79095825
yes, the r1b people avoided us, but we did accept the r1a guys. i like to think that we formed some kind of an ancient alliance with them in todays ukraine.
>>
Hello Fennoman
>>
>>79096286
Either way they didn't kill everyone off like in some places, so that's a good thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.