/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been trying to get in touch with the portuguese consulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: portugal man.jpg (100KB, 504x1474px) Image search: [Google]
portugal man.jpg
100KB, 504x1474px
>been trying to get in touch with the portuguese consulate for weeks
>nobody ever answers the phone
>email address for the consulate has an invalid domain
>email another consulate
>they tell me to email the address i already did
is portugal an actual third world country?

why are they so goddamn incompetent?
>>
>>79085166
we are a black country, we only accept black immigrants
>>
That's your first taste of Portugal right there buddy
ANYTHING related to bureaucracy is a pain in the ass here, online services are shitty as hell and only slightly better than waiting in a queue for several hours
Why do you think we trash talk our government so much?
>>
>>79085166
if you want our bureaucracy to "work" you have to go there in person and yell at them until they get off their lazy publicly funded asses and do some actual work
>>
>>79085166
Do you even know how consulates work? Lot of them are just an office set up in a city and held by a local who asked the related state to set up one for whatever reason, and is doing it as a side activity on top of his regular job.

Maybe the guy you're trying to contact just got fed up with it and closed his office years ago.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.