[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>british/american movie about the romans >blonde people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: best-movies-about-ancient-rome.jpg (114KB, 788x483px) Image search: [Google]
best-movies-about-ancient-rome.jpg
114KB, 788x483px
>british/american movie about the romans
>blonde people everywhere
>romans are awkwardly silent and cold - even politicians
>everyone has anglo-protestant manners and dryness
anyone else doubt the romans were this quiet and awkward? i assume they had proto-italian charisma and were more eloquent and "noisy"
>>
romans were italo celtic while modern italians are greeks
>>
But they were you retard

They were the complete opposite of Greeks I.e. A fun loving people

Roman culture and British culture have odd similarities
>>
The whole of the world exists to be remade in our image.
>>
>>79084861
What a hubristic, vain people. I suppose it is why we chose to rebel against you in 1776. I have no idea how Canadians put up with you all for so long.
>>
>>79084938
Don't pretend Americans aren't hubristic and vain.
>>
>>79084656
Anglos are loud disruptive and shitty.
>>
>>79084683
No, I don't think that's true.

Romans were Etruscans whilst the Celts lay to the North-East of them.
>>
Most historians think the Latins were loud and passionate just like modern meds.
>>
>>79084701

>Actually belives that.

Hahahahahahahahahahha perdon jajajajajajajajajajaja
>>
>>79084656
This is getting ridiculous, a movie needs to be relatable to its intended audience first, nevermind the practical concerns of production, realism comes second.

What the fuck is it about millenials that they expect to be educated by works of fiction? Watch a documentary instead if you can't be bothered reading.
>>
>>79087831
>Mexican Film
>Naco Hitler
>Amerindian Jesus
>Chicano Trump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.