[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US. >start walking on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1466485600188.jpg (584KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466485600188.jpg
584KB, 932x960px
>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US.
>start walking on the street
>go to a restaurant
>sit with my new Ameircan friends
>they all have blue eyes and blonde hair
>suddenly a basic bro american of arab descent comes along and sits with us
>he asks his friend who the fuck am I
>they say that i'm a mexican immigrant
>the american of arab descent makes a pretentious smirk/laugh
>he says he hates immigrants and that the US is getting worse and worse by the time as more immigrants enter the country
>I say that i'm already working and i'm a very qualified worker
>he says he doesn't give a fuck and that i'm stealing jobs
>i say that his parents were probably immigrants aswell
>his face freezes for a sec and he asks why
>I say that his skin/nose/eye details are very middle eastern/arab looking
>he springs out of his chair angry as a fucking chimp
>he angrily shouts that he's not an arab but a descendent of the germans
>I rise slowly from my chain and say:''Sit the fuck down, or else we'll be having turkish bacon for dinner
>he gets closer to me and since his head only manages to reach my chest,he has to look up as we have 20 cm of height difference.(I'm 1.82m).
>he says:''The Aztecs enslaved many puny spics over the centuries and were the menace of america''
>I say:''You were nothing to us, you're just a fucking sand nigger that wants to be a chav on a weak male country but you're messing with the wrong person''
>he tries to punch me
>i grab his wrist,break it,and smash his arm into the table
>he starts crying
>I say: fuck yeah mothatfucka nigger bitch nigga islamic motherfucking niqab weare your mom sucked my dick last night and she told me her niqab is moist as fuck and that she wishes she could go back to Yemen to suck some refugees off so they can pay for your college.''
>>
>>79077700
this post was extremely bad but i'll admit i chuckled, checked
>>
Did you add the last line op or copied it like that?
>>
I love mexicans so much
>>
>>79077700
>last line

kek muzzies btfo
>>
File: 1466660742531.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466660742531.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>79077700
FELLOW COUNTRY MAN BTFOING THE MENACE OF THIS EARTH
>>
Made me laugh. Good post.
>>
It's been a while since I last saw this pasta
>>
>>79077825
AY DIOS MIO MIRA ESA FLAG PAPA!
>>
>>79077700
repost
>>
>>79077700
kek
>>
>all these newfags in this thread
Hmm...
>>
I kek'd

As a White American working/living in Mexico, I'm loving it so far. I'm in Guadalajara though, very nice and safe. Every one treats me very nicely.

I do have to pay more for a lot of things though. Mexicans are kinda racist and even racist toward themselves. They trust Whites more than other people lol.
>>
>>79079775
bump
>>
>>79079802
fuck off
>>
>>79077700
Fake and checked.
>>
>>79079802
Then why do whites always complain about being targeted by thieves and being charged extra in Mexico and other latino countries?
>>
>>79079832

You mad bro? Truth hurts i guess. I got laid within the first week of being here too btw. Mexicans are racist, just admite it. Its literally apart of your culture. Stay salty my Mexican homie, i really do enjoy living in your country and enjoying everything it has to offer.

>>79079929

It defiantly happens. Guadalajara is really safe though, i have had no problems. However, other parts of this country are the definition of a social monstrosity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.