[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever met a white-american tourist in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

have you ever met a white-american tourist in your country? what were they like?
>>
not here but i saw them in italy
they were all chubby or fat and wore t-shirts with the names of their states printed on them
>>
>>79069215
Noisy and if they exceed 30 years old it's fat people
They are really condescending so I pretend I don't speak english so I don't have to talk them
>>
>>79069301
this.
>>
>>79069301
that's a fucking lie lmao
>>
>>79069215
he was gay and wrote a poem about my eyes

i fucked his qt black faghag friend
>>
File: 1455742303053.jpg (40KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
1455742303053.jpg
40KB, 499x470px
>>79069301
>>
>>79069402
I saw some burger too with Texas written on his shirt this very morning so that wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>79069541
no one in their right mind would ever do such a thing
>>
>>79069215
apparently burgers are hated here because they steal towels and all sort of things from hotels
but i never saw a cliche burger around here, only lots of germans (fucking retards, they cant even understand how to eat an icecream without making it fall to the floor)
>>
I was walking around the tourist center of our capital this summer and there were a group of 3 american friends walking around shirtless (not normal in this part of town) talking loud american english
>>
>>79069215
We kill Wh*teys in Brazil
>>
They're usually overweight and old (50+). They wear caps, tennis shoes with white socks and those faggy travel purses. They're loud, but also likeable in a way.
>>
>>79069451
why didnt you fuck him?
>>
Nope.
My town is the last place a tourist would consider visiting and the only anglos I've ever seen in my life were some two old british farts in Kazan.
Had a small talk with a russian emigrant who lives in the US. He was obnoxious as fuck, the american lifestyle and mindset were really strong in him.
>>
Yes, they stay at a hotel near my home. The males are handsome as fuck (no homo)
>>
>>79069215
They eat with their hands below the table
>>
>>79069215
All of them were 30-40yo MILFs in tight bikinis, as I tend to stay away from tourist traps for gringos. The ones I interacted with seemed pretty chill :^)
>>
>>79069215
My city isn't a tourist center like luxor or qena,but we do have an interesting history as one of the main centres of Christianity in egypt.
So anyway,it's around 1 pm,and im out of my office,when I see 2 Americans shouting at some copts that they should join them in triying to set the mosque on fire.
They were arrested a few mins later and got beaten do a bloody pulp when one of them pulled a pocketknife on one of the cops
>>
>>79071074
how old were they?
>>
this >>79069332

also they get red
>>
File: 1499191575315.png (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499191575315.png
31KB, 420x420px
>>79069619
>Texans
>right minds
>>
>>79069215
>American tourist
Yes. He asked me for directions at the train station. He seemed rushed and a bit confused. Had to tell him like five times which platform to take.
>>
>>79071225
Around 30-40,both had a bible and were triying to "save" their Christian brothers
>>
>>79071030
What? We are taught that having your elbows on the table is improper.
>>
>>79071393
red?
>>
I have never met an american tourist. In fact, I have never met a tourist that wasn't from another nordic country or germany.
>>
>>79071778
si mijo, los gringos se ponen rojos cuando salen al sol
>>
>>79071625
I wonder if they just visited Egypt just do that
>>
>>79071625
kek
>>
>>79071823
kek. wh*teshits can't handle the sun like we can.
>>
Yes, actually a whole group of them. They were waving the american flag in Piazzetta dei Leoncini, Venice (my city).
They were absolutely the loudest tourist of all, a good 70-75% of them was fat. I mean ... come on america. You can do better than this.
>>
>>79071777
Yes I know, it just looks weird. Here we're told that having your hands below the table is improper, you should put your hands on the table, but the elbows out
>>
I part time at a place where I deal with a lot of tourists in general and I've noticed that Americans never fails to mention that they are from America.

>You see, I'm from the US, so I need an adapter for my phone charger
>Do you speak English? I'm from America so I don't speak Danish
>Can you explain how the tickets for public transportation works here? It's a bit different from North Carolina hehehehe
>>
>>79072076
>lying on the internet
>>
>>79072351
Mabye the ones that don't tell you are american are american and you don't know
>>
>>79072469
Identifying an American accent is extremely easy
>>
>>79072431
I can believe me or not, I know what I've seen. They were waving the flag for keep the group compact but yes ... most of them was fat. Stop being delusional.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.