[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learnt that "wet fart" basically means shart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pepeshart.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshart.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
I just learnt that "wet fart" basically means shart. I always assumed it was just a fart with a certain sound. But apparently, it means having a shart that leaves a mark.

What comes to mind now is all the times I've heard Americans casually mention making wet farts. They must have unironically sharted all along.
>>
honestly must be their shitty diet.

I sharted myself maybe 3 times in my life and everytime it was a combination of both diarrhea and lifting something heavy.
>>
>>79069079
I've never had this happen.
I think it's a weight related thing, honestly.
>>
Excellent thread!
>>
>>79069079
>>79069518
We don't magically shart more than anyone else.
>>
SHART
IN
MART
>>
>>79069518
When i eat something too greasy like a burger or ice cream, i start having diarrhea, so that's probably why Americans shart often.
>>
It happens m8. Last year i was going to work and had to come back to take a bath and replace pants.
And 4 years ago, i was taking a piss in some tree, (drunk) and put too much pressure on it.

Happen from time to time...
>>
>>79069079
It's a combination of shit and fart you fucking retard
>>
>>79069079
>pepe
That's not pepe. The artist used the toad to represent /int/ and its shart meme, dumbass.
>>
>>79069697
which is also the very definition of "shart". that's what I was shocked to learn. I thought wet farts were supposed to be clean.
>>
Lmao, am I the only one who never sharted in my life? It suddenly appeared that this board is full of SHARTtards.
>>
Only happens If I push out a fart that wasn't a fart but in fact shit. It's really the only time I shit myself or when I have diarrhea
>>
>>79069855
I sharted in bed once when I was sick. this was when I was 14 or something. that's the only time, though.

I still learned to be careful when brapping after that.
>>
>>79069079
"Wer fart" does not mean shart tho. "Shit fart" means shart.
>>
how does this even happen? When you've got diarrhea and have to fart isn't it likely to assume something is going to follow?
>>
people make it sound like americans shart all the time but it's rare. I have it happen maybe once every 2-3 months and I can feel it right away
>>
File: fatcart.jpg (46KB, 625x374px) Image search: [Google]
fatcart.jpg
46KB, 625x374px
>>79070177
>how does this even happen?

To understand the American "shart" phenomenon, you need to understand how our food industry works.

>America is major producer of food
>so much fucking food that we have to pay other countries to take it
>but you need to process the food to make it last long enough to sell
>plenty of ways to do this, but the main way is to remove the fiber
>if fiber is frozen, it turns to mushy, nasty shit, so companies usually toss the fiber
>no fiber = bowels unable to clump up your shit into pleasant logs
>most Americans eat processed shit because it's quick and easy and addictive
>hence, most Americans have no fiber in their diet
>poop can't clump together, so when Americans fart, poop escapes

This is all remedied by preparing your own food, but it's all lost knowledge nowadays.
>>
File: Shartacus.jpg (21KB, 370x371px) Image search: [Google]
Shartacus.jpg
21KB, 370x371px
>>79069079
>>
>>79069588
>We don't magically shart more than anyone else.
Yes you do because of those diet drugs that are so popular out there.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19587389/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/diet-pills-icky-side-effects-keep-users-honest/
>>
>>79071940
Not to mention the whole "low fat" craze that took a hold of America since the 80s. Fat substitutes in foods lead to oily sharts since the body can't digest them.

Our entire food industry is fucked.
>>
I sharted at work the other day. I hope nobody noticed
>>
>>79069683
>>79069902
>>79070544
>sharting is a common occurence in their lives
Are you serious? Adults don't shit themselves or pee themselves
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.