[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What this faggot doing right now? When is the UK going to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nigel-farage-2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage-2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
What this faggot doing right now? When is the UK going to leave the EU? When is Scotland going to leave the UK?

I fucking hate brits
>>
>>79067894
well i'm not telling you if you're going to be rude
>>
>>79067894
>When is the UK going to leave the EU?

according to them in 2019
>>
>>79067894
didn't know Honduras was a country
>>
>Honduras hates you

Might as well kill myself I even have government bonds for your country
>>
>>79068274
>>When is the UK going to leave the EU?
>according to them in 2019

never because greece will put its veto, read the news
>>
Scotland will probably have another vote when brexit becomes the fuck up I expect it to be.
>>
>>79067894
>What this faggot doing right now?
Hosting his own segment on a radio show while leading UKIP in the EU parliament
>When is the UK going to leave the EU?
>When is Scotland going to leave the UK?
Likely never
>I fucking hate brits
Lots of people do
>>
>>79068348
Its next to Belize, which was called British Honduras when we owned it, probably stole the name, bet they had a shit one before it.
>>
Westminster should dissolve Scotland as an entity completely.
>>
>>79069362
It's going well so far.
>>
I plan on retiring in Inverness in about 2050 or so. By then The US will be overrun by niggers and such and I think Scotland will still be white.
>>
>>79069913
>I think Scotland will still be white
why do you care about skin colour so much you insecure cunt

fucking wh*Tes

also the UK will never leave the EU because Br*Ts by nature are pussies
>>
>>79070001
Because niggers and other shitskins ruin societies. The whitest societies are the safest and most prosperous.
>>
>>79070098
>The whitest societies are the safest and most prosperous
i live in like the wh*Test part in my country yet this is one of the most crime-ridden parts of the country

either angl*s are a different breed of wh*Tes or you're just autistic and don't understand basic shit
>>
>>79070161
Yeah but Anglos are the niggers of whites.
>>
>>79070161
But they are Celts up there in Inverness, not Anglo
>>
>>79067894
He's still in Brussels receiving a fat pay check.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.