[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is that American Blacks are the most privileged Black population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: slide_6.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_6.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
How is that American Blacks are the most privileged Black population in the world, yet they complain more than any other Black population in the world?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Americans are human trash at this point
>>
>>79065790
Black Americans are the basis of most racial Rights movements of the modern era. They unlike most of the African Diaspora were not assimilated completely like the rest of the Americas and so they don't try to be "quiet" for acceptance.

They inspired Middle Eastern Jews to protest white supremacy in Israeli society in the 1970's, the influenced Palestinians from the 80's on, they influence Etiopim to this day along.

Hell you have an entire population of Vegan polygamist black Americans in the desert who just sing, cook and focus on fitness.

Black Americans just ultimately understand equity is critical and aren't quick to splinter because they've already mixed together all their previous sub-groups and understand their ultimate goals at least of a political level.
>>
>>79065790
they're aware of their history and don't want it repeated
>>
>>79066048
>Hell you have an entire population of Vegan polygamist black Americans in the desert who just sing, cook and focus on fitness.
what?
>>
>>79066159
African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem

Different from Black Hebrew Israelites in america.

They are vegans who believe immortality is possible and focus on veganism, fitness like yoga and practice polygamy. The are wedding singers, restaurant owners and are basically like Mennonites who haven't rejected technology.

They came their in the late 1960s and have been there ever sense as a strange but seems like model minority.
>>
>>79066659
What the fuck man
>>
>>79066729
What? Is it really that weird?
>>
They're sheltered and don't realize how bad the rest of the world is; just like white liberals
>>
>>79066048
wtf I love African Americans now
>>
>>79067361
Yes?
>>
>>79065790
american culture can make a whiny entitled faggot out of anyone
>>
>>79068051
Oh well they are normal to me. Many don't practice those things anymore and are basically middle class people with black American equivalents of Hebrew names or suburban White names like Kaylee/Brooklyn/Jendal.

People talk shit about black Americans constantly but when ever I've interacted with the multigenerational communities in Israel or Ghana or France they're pretty much Americans who are localized and listen to R&B
>>
>>79067819
Nah.

But anyways tell me about New Zealand, how big is the coloured South African community other than that one Rasta politician.
>>
>>79065790
Because they fought for themselves instead of being cucked. If you are an Israeli surely you'd understand.

Also Americans blacks are not the most Privileged black population by far.
>>
>>79065790
That's ALL Americans not just the black ones
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.