[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any japanese speakers here ? Can you translate the instructions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hapd.jpg (984KB, 1649x3000px) Image search: [Google]
hapd.jpg
984KB, 1649x3000px
Any japanese speakers here ? Can you translate the instructions to cook the rice ?
It's a cube of rice. I know it's outated from the date but it's fucking rice. Send help, thank you.
>>
>>79057838
There is a page that can translate pics, search for it in google if nobody here gives you a serious reply
>>
>>79057950
I quickly check with my phone and it was awful, maybe it's me who don't know how to use
>>
(at first you need to rinse rice)
1. put water and rice into a bowl and immediately drain the water (before the rice absorbs dirty water)
2. repeat the process 1
3. again pour the water and stir the rice gently as if you are holding an egg within your hand, never rub the rice strongly

I'm sleepy, so good night, French anon san
>>
>>79058120
Thank you but there is 4567
>>
>>79058120
correction
3. (not pour the water) stir the rice gently ...
4. pour the water and drain it out immediately
5. repeat process 3 and 4 three times

....... zzzzzzzz
>>
>>79058229
And for the cooking ? In rice cooker or pan with boiling water ?
>>
if this is new rice, pour water by 1.1 times more, and if it's old, 1.2 time
this package includes 300gram of rice, so you need to add 330gram of water (if it's relatevely new), or 360gram of water (if it's old)

ask to any Jap anon in Japanese thread
>>
>>79058839
Burgers will never know how good 1g of water = 1ml feels

Anyway, what difference would it make 30ml of water?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.