[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working my shitty casheir job at supermarket >American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>working my shitty casheir job at supermarket
>American customer gets mad at me me for touching his bagless vegetables
>makes me call over one of the Asian girls to handle his vegetables
>"men shouldn't touch another mans vegetables"
>all the while his wife stands there smiling and nodding
>asian coworker forced to bag his carrots and brocolli as he continues to ask why I am so unprofessional

wtf? this is the weirdest shit I've ever experienced by a foreigner. Why do Americans give a shit if a man touches your vegetables?
>>
>>79043131
This is new and I've seen americans trying to eat ramen with their fingers.
>>
Didn't happen
>>
>>79043131
>bagless vegetables
Is this some Australian meme?
>>
You should always wear a new set of gloves when you handle other peoples food.
>>
I don't believe this story, I wish shit like this wasn't posted on int. This ends your waste of my time.
>>
>>79043176
It actually did I was so fucking confused. Most retarded thing I've ever encountered working at countdown.
>>
I touch other men's vegetables all the time
>>
>>79043195
I worked at a grocery store for 8 years both cashiering and in produce and I'm American and you're going to try to have be believe this story

'no'
>>
>>79043131
would you like having another man touch your carrots?
>>
I hate americans now WTF?!
>>
>>79043131
Maybe you're just a filthy greaseball cretin, and he was trying to find a way to not have you touch his shit without calling you out. Did you ever consider that?
>>
>>79043131
>working my chad job at Fortune 500 company
>Australian client tries to show me pictures of his kangaroo
>sorry, no, I have work
>"men shouldn't be afraid of kangaroos"
>all the while my boss stands there smiling and nodding
>other manager forced to take my shift as he continues to ask me why I don't want to see his kangaroo pictures

wtf? this is the weirdest shit I've ever experienced by a foreigner. Why do Australians give a shit if you don't care about their pets?
>>
No joke, if my cashier was a dude and he touched my vegetables I'd punch him in the face and make it very clear I'm never going to shop there again.
>>
>>79043240
shut the fuck up moose killer
>>
>>79043218
It happened so yeah.

Old American guy, like in his 50s or 60s, had a strong southern texas-like accent.
>>
>>79043240
WTF i still hate danes now
>>
>>79043131
Burgers have special shoes they put on their hands when handling vegetables.
>>
File: NZ kidnapping.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
NZ kidnapping.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>79043248
>Australian
>kangaroos
Swing and a miss
>>
>>79043304
Yum
>>
>>79043304
that was the funniest fucking thing i h*ve ever seen
>>
File: New Zealand.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
New Zealand.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>79043304
have the webm version
>>
>>79043131
Yes, and? Who the fuck touches another man's vegetables?
>>
That's pretty fucking gross.

As a man I know what you do with those hands. Please keep them off my vegetables.
>>
>>79046168
Just use one for veggies and one for asses mate. Not that hard
>>
>>79043248
american education
>>
>>79043131
I don't believe you, Americans never eat vegetables.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.