[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know English, Spanish, and study Korean. 1. What are the easiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493686346239.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493686346239.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
I know English, Spanish, and study Korean.

1. What are the easiest languages to learn for people fluent in English or Spanish. (As in what language is the most similar to each individually).
2. Which languages are the most useful to learn?
3. What languages does /pol/ know?
4. Which languages do you want to learn / find the most appealing.
>>
>>79037244
alien flag
>>
>>79037244
??
>>
All West European languages should be fairly easy.
>>
>/pol/
Back to >>>/r/The_Donald
>>
>>79037244
1 - Any language of Latin or Germanic origin, in particular I'd say that the closest to the ones you said are Portuguese and Dutch.
2 - That depends on what you deem "useful".
3 - /pol/ Knows English only.
4 - I would like to pick-up French again, since it would open up a deeper understanding of a few literates and philosophers. Other than that, any language, really.
>>
>>79037244
Romance languages and Germanic languages too
2. English as a lingua franca, Chinese for trade and Spanish I guess
3. God's English
4. Would like to learn russian given as I'm Bulgarian and it would aid understanding shit better but it's too much work right now and I think 4 languages are enough
>>
>>79037244
1. Portuguese
2. Arabic
3. meme
4. Python, C++, Java
>>
>>79037244
The alien is trying to understand our languages to apply his subversive tactics
>>
1. Any romance language
2. I would say probably Chinese or Spanish, because if you know those three you can speak to roughly 1/4 of the world without issues, probably more
3. English and Korean
4. I want to learn Japanese due to how easy it is after knowing Korean and I want to also pick up Mandarin or Cantonese
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.