[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw i see americans coming to South America waiting to see qt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

mfw i see americans coming to South America waiting to see qt latinas but they find out the average woman here is ugly af
>>
>>79032780
I can only imagine the face of disappointment of gringos when they come to Brazil and realize only 1 in 100 girls look like those Brazilian girls that they see in Instagram and Tumblr.
>>
>>79032829
not true at all. Stop lying you fucker. I went to Brazil and its full of beautiful women
>>
>>79032829
this
>>
>>79032780
He he he...

It's funny indeed. I wish I could feel their despair, when realizing that they're not surrounded by hot and sexy Esperanza-Gomez-look-alikes dropping their panties on the spot craving for their cocks like they thought they would, instead of only physically deformed genetic errors, and literal goblins.
>>
I find the percentage of attractive people there is the same as here

No fucking surprise for anyone with a brain
>>
File: 1485915319406.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485915319406.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
>mfw when gringos come to chile expecting ugly women

>mfw when that's exactly what they find
>>
File: america feels good.jpg (250KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
america feels good.jpg
250KB, 1162x850px
>>79032780
>mfw go to South America and all of the women are attractive
>>
File: IMG_6495.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6495.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>be dark skin mestizo subhuman
>go to south america
>women treat me the same, if not worse than the locals
>go to iceland
>women are throwing themselves at me
latinas are overrated
>>
>>79038567

this is true. I have seen it in ski resorts in Europe, and couldnt believe it when I was first told that by a dark skinned manlet mestizo coworker. I had to see it to believe it.
>>
>>79038567
>women treat me the same, if not worse than the locals
and what did you expect if you're the same, if not worse (for being a CHI) than the locals?, if you have the passport but not the look then you're not better than any other sudaca, in iceland you get bonus points for being ''exotic''
>>
one would think seeing the riffraff that comes up here that they could figure that out
>>
>>79032829
I work next to the Brazilian embassy here and a Brazilian 4/10 is still top bracket, take home to meet the parents, compared to most yanks.
>>
>>79038393

But gringos comes to providencia and high cost places where qts are abundant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.