[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MENA/ - Shami bombs edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 87

“أعلم أن الطاعة و العبادة متابعة الشارع في الأوامر و النواهي بالقول و الفعل”

Thread theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGU0v7p_Dwg
>>
only the general name /mena/ is supposed to be in the subject you fucking newfag
>>
the point of selfies like this?
>>
Friendly reminder that he is /ourdaddy/
>>
File: polbtfo.png (468KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
468KB, 1000x1050px
>>79021341
>>
>>79021162
>i'm religious but also sexy please crave me
she's just a human wanting attention
>>
>>79021983
Ok I must admit that she looks good... she got my attention
>>
>>79022226
it's for sure better than saudi niqabis
>>
File: muchloved2-1600x900-c-default.jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
muchloved2-1600x900-c-default.jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
pic I took with my Moroccan gfs the other day
>>
>>79022757
You can absolutely find Morosluts easily in Morocco
>>
postez plus de beurettes sales svp
>>
>>79022927
There are sites for that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>79022807

>t. Jacques Michel

I know, I was there
me in the background
>>
>>79023083
je veux de l'authentique
>>
>>79022400
she is in that when I look at her I see a person
when I see a niqabi I get pissed
not because of muh islamism or arab supremacism (even though that's true as well)
more because she is implying that me or any other civilized human non-animal is unable to control our lusts should she not cover up like a ninja batman. just the idea that I should be sexually aroused by looking at her face or wrists pisses me off.
>>
>>79023197
Even in an islamic point of view the niqab is irrelevant and looks strange, nowhere you're supposed to hide everything except your eyes to be hlal
>>
>>79023116
t'es dans le meilleur pays pour l'obtenir une beurette pêh
>>
>Turkish Muslims genocided Christian Armenians and then refuse to admit it
>Now Turkish Muslims accuse Burmese Buddhists of genociding Rohingya Muslims

Explain this shit???
>>
>>79023334
j'habite à la campagne pêh
>>
>>79023478
In the North? I'm at Nantes but you really just have to go to Bordeaux or Toulouse to see arabic grills
>>
>>79023509
>In the North?
Non https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgxwKEuy-pM
>>
File: 28930813901.jpg (27KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
28930813901.jpg
27KB, 250x205px
>>79023323
i mean in my case as someone who has spent half his life in turkey, even the hijab makes no sense, but that is actually in the qur'an. though you could make it look less silly and still be halal as it says in the quran "put some of your garments over your heads" iirc, so the iranian model or just a common hood would suffice probably

honestly if i see a girl in tight jeans with a 10/10 ass that's where my eyes will go first not her hair, and so many muslim women today wearing hijab and skintight jeans and shit its funny.
if people could get over the politicized dress in each country (pic related political islamist dress in turkey) and wear traditional clothing reflecting heritage and culture it would be much more beautiful, but it would require a global revolution in how we look at dress.
of course you cannot force people to wear shit without it breeding hatred, but if it was at least a viable option that would be great.
>>
>>79020903
those are ICBM tier my friend.
>>
File: 23719837189.jpg (46KB, 670x425px) Image search: [Google]
23719837189.jpg
46KB, 670x425px
>>79023667
pic is not related, that's the pic for traditional clothing
pic related for political islamist dress in turkey
>>
>>79023815
i really like bosnian and iranian way of hijab
>>
Hi, im sorry that we killed your semitic brothers and all that during the holocaust,but can someone tell me the name of the first nasheed in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DZCOW5Jog&t=37s
>>
File: 28371837819.jpg (70KB, 674x720px) Image search: [Google]
28371837819.jpg
70KB, 674x720px
>>79023815
that one is like the noose-hijab, looks retarded
pic related is more standard
notice how it's so tightly around the head and throat, it just looks incredibly silly
and it has nothing to do with the original anatolian hijab style, it is a new phenomenon entirely
>>
>>79023914
>süslüman
>>
File: 2371983718931.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2371983718931.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>79023914
here is a real anatolian woman in the traditional hijab
to me this is actually beautiful. it doesn't look silly, isn't overly pompous so as to complicate wearing it for the woman, and at the same time it looks pretty good with the headband and the more relaxed hijab that doesn't look like it's going to suffocate the wearer
>>
File: IMG039023_3048498.png (532KB, 597x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG039023_3048498.png
532KB, 597x559px
Most beautiful way to wear the hijab imo, yup she is muslim
>>
You should all Immigrate to southern european countries and marry women from there and have kids
>>
File: liberal hijab.jpg (77KB, 736x1111px) Image search: [Google]
liberal hijab.jpg
77KB, 736x1111px
But oh my Allah how I hate the liberal way of wearing the hijab
>>
>>79024018
looks like blacksea region
>>
>>79023960
>süslüman
bu tabiri ilk bi fetocudan duymasaydım sürekli kullanırdım tb.h
ama sen benden aldın istediğin gibi kullanırsın :D
>>79023867
me too, it doesn't nullify their identity and features like with türk akit türbancis that all look like clones of each other due to the absurd, distracting way they strangulate themselves with the hijab
>>
>>79024162
süslümanı babamdan duymuştum ben ilk, o da birlikte çalıştığı birinden duymuş

şehirli türbanı çok kanser, ben iranlı tipini seviyorum, biraz saçı falan gözüküyor gene çok güzel değil ama en azından kabul edilebilir. bosnalılarda da kısmen öyle.
>>
>>79024114
looks like what Jewish women wear

>>79023478
rien d'excuse
>>
>>79023478
>>79024246

forgot pic
>>
File: 38738913798131.png (854KB, 532x748px) Image search: [Google]
38738913798131.png
854KB, 532x748px
>>79024114
i know a turkish girl like this
thought she was indian the first time i met her
>>79024155
pic related more standard icanadolu
very humble and no bullshittery; reflects the culture and geography well
>>79024230
amk pembe kovboy şapkası giyseler şu rezalet başbağlamasından daha insani durur
>>
File: tfw you could have stopped it.jpg (41KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you could have stopped it.jpg
41KB, 615x410px
Miss me yet, /MENA/?
>>
the fuck is this thread
>>
>>79024494
>destroy his own country
Not really no? Only low iq ingrates support niggers like Saddam
>>
File: IMG_2009.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>79024547
thread leader wanted us to discuss hijab in today's thread topic,
join us.
>>
File: 1313379160004_1313379160004_r.jpg (42KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
1313379160004_1313379160004_r.jpg
42KB, 346x500px
traditional palestinian dress
probably a bit fancied up but there is a very clear difference between this and the khaleeji batmans
>>
File: eid_mubarak.jpg (155KB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
eid_mubarak.jpg
155KB, 1080x1076px
there's just something peculiar and attractive with the hijab...
>>79021010
nobody gives a f
>>
>>79024682
the funny thing about that picture is that with or without that hijab most men can tell if she is butt ugly or not.
in fairness the only thing the hijab tells us is that she is probably religious and therefore you shouldn't bother flirting with her lest she chimps out or her brother stabs you
so they are like untouchables, and i respect that if that's what they truly want, but this is not what "muslimah" dating sites tell me, nor the amount of ex-muslim rants that are entirely centered around that piece of cloth fucking up their social life, especially in the west
these girls are often lonely af, and they have to "wait" for a dude to come ask for their hand, which again in the west is less likely to happen
in turn the parents find some nigger from the village they came from (bonus if cousin), and arrange a marriage between them. after that it is 50/50 whether or not the dude happens to be a neanderthal who beats her and locks her up. if she wants a divorce, the vast majority of the girls' parents will side with their in-law son, further exemplifying islamic cuckoldry. and it's a very special kind of cuckoldry, because family reputation relies on the daughter submitting to her husband, and in such cases the father would rather see her daughter ruined mentally and physically, rather than tainting his own reputation among fellow neanderthals. in other words, a form of culturally motivated pimping out of one's own daughter is understood.
>>
>>79024963
I just put you on my hack list motherfuker
>>
>>79024963
>these girls are often lonely af, and they have to "wait" for a dude to come ask for their hand, which again in the west is less likely to happen
Idk where you get that from.
I know a hijabi who wasn't hijabi in the past actually and who is in couple with another Muslim boy and who had Muslim boyfriends in the past. At first I thought it was weird but then she told me that they don't kiss and stick to hugs which I think is pretty much ok.

Unfortunately today I respect hijabis for wearing the hijab despite the rise of islamophobia than for their modesty. I have huge respect for those who wear the hijab and uphold its values (modesty)
>>
Merhaba gyaurs, I have come to collect qts for harem.
>>
File: rania ghodban.jpg (154KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
rania ghodban.jpg
154KB, 630x353px
>>79025320
>>79025320
pic is average tunisian woman
>>
>>79025185
i know it because i know a couple like this personally, and everytime i talk to them i notice how incredibly eager they are to talk to you and it's clear they miss attention from the opposite sex. i don't blame them
and yes all individuals are different, but the shit i mentioned above is happening in EU whether you like it or not, and it is happening on a scale where it has been reported and documented even by western integration and social workers. i know a psychologist who gets a few of these every now and then, she told me the unmarried ones are often confused and depressed due to loneliness and limitations set by family, whereas the married ones are typically dealing with domestic abuse.

i don't mind either way, but the notion that girls are free to wear or not wear the hijab, especially in EU, is a big fucking farce, and everyone who has lived in a European ghetto knows this to be a fact. only some families are a bit liberal on it (especially non-arab ones) yet exceptions do not rule the general tendency
>>79025132
you mad i put the truth into writing?
>>
>>79020903
NICE
BIG
FUCKING
TITS
She perfect for breeding
>>
>>79025388
Bretty good
>>
>>79024682
gtfo bitch ass yellownigger
>>
>>79024963
but this preserves the culture. Because if we look at the man, who by nature is not "free", because a free man is man of no obligations and thus a slave. Above this man is three pillars that limit him, or perhaps a better word is to give him duty: God, Folk, and Family.

God being of course "Allah", and Folk being "Arabian peoples", or "Arabs". In your case Folk blends with God - one ummah, uniting all peoples etc under the one Allah. But that's because Islam is primarily Arabic historical colonization, and we can see this by the racism faced by non Arab Muslims.

This leaves us to the point of my rebuttal - Family. The family is the central unit - Allah, and Arabs, would not exist without the singular Arab family upholding its values. You come from perhaps a Western standpoint in that you see the father and by proxy his daughters as victims of cuckoldry. Rather, I think you must look at both sides. The family that gives their daughter and the family that takes it. There is a subtle exchange of power - and the primary function of marriage is not for the daughter to be sexualized and exchanged, but rather, for two families to unite. This uniting could be the form of marrying up, or down, for gaining economic power, or to preserve it.
>>
>>79026174
The process is gamified - one seeks a fit mate, male or female, sexually, physically, and mentally - both a husband and the wife stand to lose in terms of reputation if it is known that they married inferior goods. But two families are united - this is not important for plebians, but for people like royalty, you can see why it is very important whose families pair together - empires can rise or fall based solely on a husband and wife. Islam therefore hands the role of mate choice to the men - the father - a rule by men - patriarchy. Such completes the cycle - God, Folk, Family (under which, the Wife, and Son.) For you, it would be Allah, Islam/Arab, and Family (under which, a hijabi and a little terrorist of your own). Man raises a strong family, and two men unite their families with son and daughter (husband and wife), who go on to complete the cycle. All responsibility is on the man - to raise a good family, and a strong son, but most importantly, a decent, non-promiscuous daughter, who will be his proxy in uniting another family with.
>>
File: 1497629692994.jpg (65KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497629692994.jpg
65KB, 600x507px
>>79026218
The cuckoldry as you say, then, is simply transfer of the mate choice from female to male (father). Let us speak in hushed voices for from topics arise controversy - there is nothing wrong with this. Women having the complete unfettered choice is what we see in the West - very high divorce rates, births not reaching replacement levels, and a complete breakdown of the family unit, even the nuclear. Single motherhood alone carries with it many terrible risks.

Perhaps Islam takes it to the extreme, familial honour upheld by death, or hypocrisy - the extreme difference in accepted social standard of behavior vs the private - but you cannot deny that, in the extreme long term - millennia - Islam will continue itself. It may thrive, it may become insular, it may conquer - it may even be invaded - but it is sustainable when men choose whose family to unite with. The same cannot be said of the West, at least in its current form. This is of course regarding technological breakthrough such as automation (which is not "natural" so let's disregard it.

I strongly recommend you reconsider your disdain for familial honour. A similar concept exists in my cultural - "face". Sometimes in society we must keep up appearances in order for society to be strong. Western society knows no shame - the Twitter Superstar "Timmy Thicc" would not be allowed by decent Allah-fearing or Confucius-obeying men to gain acceptance in their societies.
>>
File: 1497629500485.jpg (75KB, 579x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497629500485.jpg
75KB, 579x960px
>>79026377
Perhaps, then, the logical conclusion is that liberal Western values have no place in Islam - they will only serve to reduce Islam.

Nor, Islamic values in the West - they only serve to misguide the poor Muslimahs.

The West, its virtues and its ills - only work in the West. Islam, similarity, in the arab world. Any attempts to bring them together, from the individual standpoint, to the civilizational one, can only bring conflict.
>>
>>79026174
>but this preserves the culture.
the preservation of a culture that retards society and inflicts pain upon the recipient women is not necessarily good
>Above this man is three pillars that limit him, or perhaps a better word is to give him duty: God, Folk, and Family.
you can cherish these factors without being a neanderthal and doing morally unjustifiable shit like forcing your daughter to be with a violent maniac in order to preserve Izzat.
>God being of course "Allah", and Folk being "Arabian peoples", or "Arabs". In your case Folk blends with God - one ummah, uniting all peoples etc under the one Allah. But that's because Islam is primarily Arabic historical colonization, and we can see this by the racism faced by non Arab Muslims.
You didn't need to elaborate, I'm not that detached.
>You come from perhaps a Western standpoint in that you see the father and by proxy his daughters as victims of cuckoldry.
Not Western, revolutionary or reformist if you will. I see this for what it is: A father treating his daughter like property. This is morally unjustifiable in the times we live in, the father's role is to protect, not to inflict pain. This mentality derives entirely from backwards cultures.
>Rather, I think you must look at both sides. The family that gives their daughter and the family that takes it. There is a subtle exchange of power - and the primary function of marriage is not for the daughter to be sexualized and exchanged, but rather, for two families to unite. This uniting could be the form of marrying up, or down, for gaining economic power, or to preserve it.
A generic villager family does not constitute fucking royalty, so the unification along tribal lines makes little sense in the West. Economy does make sense, yet nothing necessiates the nuclear family in the West. As such, the type of "compromise" on part of the woman, propagated by traditionalist villagers, is once again unjustified.
>>
>>79026218
>The process is gamified - one seeks a fit mate, male or female, sexually, physically, and mentally - both a husband and the wife stand to lose in terms of reputation if it is known that they married inferior goods
Again, this is relevant in a desert bedouin enclave or a MENA village, not in the civilized world.
>patriarchy
One of the cultural features, indeed. I'd say a certain degree of patriarchy is welcomed for the stability of a family, yet the kind practiced by mentioned neanderthals is simply regressive.
>All responsibility is on the man - to raise a good family, and a strong son, but most importantly, a decent, non-promiscuous daughter, who will be his proxy in uniting another family with.
By forcing his daughter in the West to marry based on income rather than her own affection for a man, you breed dissidence. The women not inflicted by stockholm-syndrome or the women that adapt to the spouse they did not choose are exceptions, but the foundation and structure of this mentality falters along generations as it is essentially forced, and humans do not like being forced. This explains the amount of ex-muslim teens that run away from home and so on, and it's a tendency that will only increase, until Muslims realize that their cultural baggage is not fit for civilization, and that it damages the general message of Islamic modesty solidified by a backlash stemming from a dissatisfied youth.
>>
>>79026377
>The cuckoldry as you say, then, is simply transfer of the mate choice from female to male (father).
The cuckoldry is not about arranged marriage, rather; the deliberate neglect of one's own daughter in an abusive relationship. Choosing your own blood over a man that has married into your family. Letting him beat your daughter, and telling her that it is her fault for being disobedient (or whatever ludicrous excuse) etc.
This is by definition cuckoldry, I don't care about "explanations" along cultural-traditional lines. Understanding the tendency is acceptable, but attempting to protect or justify it is but abhorrent.
>but you cannot deny that, in the extreme long term - millennia - Islam will continue itself.
Islam doesn't need backwards cultural practices to stay alive, it needs to be culturally sanitized (not the way the puritans wish to do it, as their primary goal is replacing foreign cultures with Arab culture presented as Islam)

I never called upon the abolishment of Islamic marriages, my point is that women are treated like cattle, even in the West, and that this is directly tied to irreligiosity in the future generations. We live in a globalized environment, and the youth have access to other cultures and lifestyles than their own. They see that in the rest of the world, being forcibly married to a violent monkey is viewed in distaste.
>I strongly recommend you reconsider your disdain for familial honour.
I have more "familial honour" than all the Arabs I personally know. Don't speak to me of this shit, I have given up so much for the betterment of my own family, and I have violently protected individuals in my family from the menace of the shameless, since I was a young teenager. I uphold my family more than what is rational, and I seek nothing in return.

I cannot say the same for a man who raises his children just to tell them "you owe me now" as if him raising them was a form of service that can be repaid fiscally.
>>
>>79027425
Nor can I say the same for a man who, as mentioned, marries off his daughter then violently forces her to stay with him when he starts beating her and locking her up. That's not familial honour that is just a lack of honour in general.
>>
>>79026570
Western liberalism and Islam are two opposites, I never argued anything counter to this.
>Any attempts to bring them together, from the individual standpoint, to the civilizational one, can only bring conflict.
It the Muslims in the EU knew how to preserve tradition and culture in a sensible manner, discarding the morally decadent parts of their rural culture, it would and does work just fine.
>>
>>79026627

So your ideal, then, is one that is between a) "Enlightened Islam" - where society recognizes *more* the right of the woman to make her own choice, (perhaps not unfettered like the West") and since everyone knows that men and women like to fuck, let's drop the pretenses and let them do so without people dying or chimping out

and b) "Conservative Western", where people uphold and preserve the family, where sexual infidelity or promiscuity is understood, although not necessarily encouraged but instead tolerated (or perhaps it is allowed during youth, perhaps it is tut-tutted at, perhaps allowed as long as it doesn't threaten the familial unit) tolerated, while at the same time the strength of the marriage is understood.

I mean, the only real life example for an ideal that you say would be the historical West, or perhaps Eastern Europe today. I think religion would have to exist in this equation. Most other non-Western religions have the father in the equation somehow; bride price/dowry etc.

>>79026870
I will concede that it is perhaps unnecessary outside of its time and place. Although I think we have to agree, that in the Bedouin/Arabian tribes/ context and at the time, Islam was suitable. And compared to other suitable cultures at the time, Judaism and Christianity, if we wanted the perfect conquering ideology, Islam showed its strength. I mean, that's what Islam is - very tribal, and very conquering. Everything else aside.
>>
>>79024348
Qt
>>
File: KWNTuBMP.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
KWNTuBMP.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>79026870
>until Muslims realize that their cultural baggage is not fit for civilization, and that it damages the general message of Islamic modesty solidified by a backlash stemming from a dissatisfied youth.

what if we only look inward, at Islam, in the Middle East. No diaspora, no cross cultural confusion,. At its ideal - all parties being sane and sober, and perhaps not *too* rigidly religious (some Islam, not full on sharia but not kafir West)

Is it working there?

>>79027425
You speak a lot of men beating their wives. Is this not grounds for divorce or some kind of arbitration? I mean, I can see sexual infidelity and family honour as tolerably linked, but if a man is hurting the daughter, wouldn't it be just as much to beat the husband or even kill him as equally upholding familial honour? Or divorce, even. Shouldn't these behaviors be considered "being a bad husband, universally? I seem to be getting the impression that it's happening a lot more than I think from what you're telling me, why don't society and family condemn this husband?
>>
>>79027777
:3
>>79027991
I am more worried about getting rid of rural practices and ideas that inflict pain and cause Muslims to hate Islam. Patriarchy is positive as long as it is just. I do not advocate for promiscuity nor tolerance of whoring yourself out. This is about how families of backwards cultures behave among themselves, specifically towards their daughters. The fact that I find propertizing your own daughters disgusting does not mean I advocate for a sexual liberation.

Is your argument, then, that a father has to force her daughter to stay with a violent spouse, in order to preserve Islam?

Preserving such regressive trash should be forbidden by law (as it is in most of the civilized world), and the practitioners should be ridiculed and mocked openly.
>I will concede that it is perhaps unnecessary outside of its time and place
Not perhaps, it just is.
>>
Hello /reddit/
>>
>>79028171
>Is it working there?
It still breeds dissidence among Arabs. Social control usually breeds resentment, there is a reason half the Iranian youth is closet-atheist.
>wouldn't it be just as much to beat the husband or even kill him as equally upholding familial honour?
that would be preserving familial honour, yes.
>I seem to be getting the impression that it's happening a lot more than I think from what you're telling me, why don't society and family condemn this husband?
The woman in such a relationship with such a background has two options:
1) run away and cut all ties to the family (who will disown her anyway)
2) deal with it
if she gets the idea that she should involve the law, or insist upon divorce on her own, she'll be punished by her own, typically her father. Depending on culture the type of punishment varies. Afghan/Pakis may murder her if she refuses to live with her husband.
Arabs would generally sit with her and her husband, in turns, sometimes separately, and convince the girl that it can work out anyway and that she should deal with it. In more extreme cases, the family will guilt-trip the girl into thinking she deserved the beating.

It happens, I know 3 separate instances myself, and the abusive relationship is continuing 'til this day. One of the women attempted suicide not long ago.
>>
I just thought I was in newgrounds if all posts were serious discussion for a sec
>>
>>79028740
Is it common for a woman to pursue a husband who is more "westernized" husband? Or is there a correlation between level of education/socioeconomic status and "Westernization/liberalness", and if so do such families gravitate towards each other?
>>
File: brap.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>
>>79024348
iç anadolu nedense çok qt geliyor bana. biraz da bronz tenli kalın kaşlı falan oluyorlar

>ohk iç anadolulu qt um yok
>>
File: It-comes-at-night.jpg (17KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
It-comes-at-night.jpg
17KB, 620x400px
>Eid movies
everyone recommend a new movie to watch alone this lonely eid.
I'll start:
It Comes at Night was surprisingly wonderful.
>>
>>79030148
silence of the lambs

fits the eid perfectly imho
>>
>>79030214
d-do you go around recommending silence of the lambs to people? d-do you have no shame? or are you seriously just making a retarded joke about sheep?
>>
>>79030431
of course i do recommend it and why would i feel ashamed about it?
>>
>>79029389
People don't care that much, most of the Muslims are proletariat or new money at best, there hierarchy isn't reflected in marriages, men marry beauty as usual.
and yes, especially in MENA, many, many girls dream of marrying a Westernized man if not a Western man. In the West, it exists among muslim women too, but not nearly as much as in MENA.
>>
>>79029993
her yerde güzeli var leş olanı var
ama türkiye genel olarak çok güzelliğe sahip
>>
>>79030510
it's like recommending the godfather. sickening.
recommend movies that people haven't seen you prick.
>>
>>79030633
i havent seen silence of the lambs till last year desu

what about in the mood for love?

>>79030632
izmir falan da fena değil ama ben bronz tenli kalın kaşlı hatunlara ayrı bi tavım. ankarada çok şeker şeyler buluyorum bazenleri gerçi ankara biraz daha metropolümsü.
>>
>>79030633
Constantine
The Arrival
Prometheus
Interstellar
King Arthur
Kingdom of Heaven
Sicario
off the top of my head
>>79030733
>ankara biraz daha metropolümsü.
öyledir
beyaz tenli esmer kızlara aşığım
gözleri yeşil ise bonus
>>
>>79030794
>Sicario
patrician taste. very nice movie.

beyaz tenliler daha izmir civarı ve marmara bölgesinde oluyor genelde. bir de karadeniz. iç anadolu çok daha esmer.
>>
>>79030733
>in the mood for love
now we're talking. i love that movie.
>>79030794
>King Arthur
the guy ritchie one? is it really any good? i love guy ritchie but i heard it was trash.
>>
>>79030923
you should watch 2046 if you didnt, its a sequel to in the mood for love.
>>
>>79030148
have you seen don't breathe?
>>
>>79030923
nah 2004 version by Antoine Fuqua
it got shit ratings iirc
i probably just added it there because of the amazing OST that makes the movie
and since i was a kid back then probably also holds some sentimental value
>>
>>79031029
2004 king arthur is pretty cheesy desu

just do LSD and watch apocalypse now it ll be hell of a ride
>>
File: 1501183648776.gif (2MB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1501183648776.gif
2MB, 500x501px
>alive posts after a near month hiatus
>leaves before we can talk a bit
>>
>>79031153
what up?
>>
>>79030978
Everything Chiu Wai makes is automatically high art.
>>79030984
of course 10/10 loved it.
>>79031029
good good, because i really don't want to watch the new one.
>>
>>79030794
All trash for plebs
>>
File: 1504364585283.png (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504364585283.png
50KB, 960x960px
>>
>>79031153
i-im here. beur? how you been? im sorry i haven't been around. job and family, it's been fucking awful for a while.
>>
>>79031217
>interstellar; the arrival; prometheus
>trash
>for plebs
go to nearest supermarket and buy some kerosene
proceed to drink the entire bottle
>>79031112
probably, i barely remember it. just remember the OST being epic a.f
>>
>>79031186
>>79030978
sorry meant Wong Kar-wai. i could never remember chinky names
>>
>>79031186
yea the guy really has talent. he was so good in hard boiled as well.

>>79031217
you are the only trash here friendo
>>
>>79031245
Family? Whats up with the senpai?
>>
>>79031304
prometheus is pretty trash though unless you are an ayylmao fan

>>79031329
yeah but Tony Chiu-Wai Leung is an amazing actor himself as well
>>
>>79031398
meh, i found it menacing
the horror bought me i guess
>>
>>79031186
: )))))
nice same I think I liked it most because of the effects they really nail the sound, camera angles and lighting. even if don't pay attention to the content the production is just so fun.
>>79031176
nothing much fampie, working, reading, playing vidya, killing time until uni starts. also alive is our last resident syrian so it's always nice to chat a little.
>>79031245
no, the nigger diaspora. did you ever manage to get a programming job?
>>79031398
even the new alien is shit. it's like watching a tom cruise movie, shame considering the original is a thriller masterpiece.
>>
>>79031652
hey, some tom cruise movies arent that bad, even though i dont remember their names now except mission impossible 1.

>>79031650
i dont like horror movies in general. its just jumpscares everywhere. still waiting for that one amazing lovecraft movie desu
>>
>>79031304
they sell kerosene in supermarkets over there? god what a shithole.
prometheus can be pretty trashy at points to be honest. not as bad as the new one though.
>>79031354
yeah he's pretty good just not who i meant. infernal affairs is genuinely better than the phenomenal Scorsese remake
>>79031652
>did you ever manage to get a programming job?
i got a thing writing code but, but calling it programming is an insult to the word. it's hacking with archaic websites with 20th century tools. god it's shit
>>
>>79031728
have you tried the conjuring series? it's genuinely frightening and does more to "scare" you than it does typical jumpscares.
>>
>>79031809
i didnt, i really dont enjoy horror genre but i am a lovecraft fan so i ll defo watch if they make a lovecraftian movie ever.

>>79031779
i still didnt watch infernal affairs but its on top of my list, i ll watch it next friday night when i get back home.
>>
>>79031779
no idea, it's australia anything is possible
well truth be told i was very high while watching it
>>
>>79030148
Schindler's List
Life is Beautiful
Munich
The Pianist
A Serious Man
>>
>>79031388
they demand i lead a "normal life" while refusing to admit they have a hand in me not doing so.
you know, normal family shit.
>>79032017
>Munich
oh come on it's average at best.
>>
>>79031779
>it's hacking with archaic websites
Wut...I'm surprised that's a thing. At least you make money from it I guess. How's dimashq right now?
>>
File: itballoon.jpg (90KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
itballoon.jpg
90KB, 1200x800px
>7 days
Who excited here? I loved the original so plss god let it be good.
>>
>>79032222
>At least you make money from it I guess
yeah not starving is great, but that's about it.
i'm getting a 3rd job on weekends now. wish me luck. i might start to afford new shirts..
>How's dimashq right now?
pretty good. i like the city being closed for eid. i get to stay home which i appreciate. read a novel and drink myself to sleep.
>>
>>79031304
>Normalshit jewllywood directors Nolan and Ridley Scott reddit must watch
>Not pleb trash
You make me laugh ye fucking mongrel cunt

>>79031779
>god what a shithole.
>This flag
>>
>>79032480
>if its not edgy and outside the mainstream it's shit
ah, it's another ep. of pseudo intellectual teen acting smug
>>
File: 7199xWjlpNL.jpg (172KB, 823x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7199xWjlpNL.jpg
172KB, 823x1280px
>>79032471
will your new job be any fun?
>read a novel
which one? I'm currently going through pic related but it's pretty shit, doesn't speak about the ba'ath regime, the factors leading up to the war, during the war, the ideological/ethnic aspect of the war. it's pretty about the authors trip in syria years ago and the one time she bought a house.
>>
File: 19161852.jpg (91KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
19161852.jpg
91KB, 314x475px
>>79032536
yeah but admit it, can you really tolerate another batman or starwars or guardians of the galaxy ?
>>79032852
i started this yesterday. it's not great as of yet. technically it's a meme, but i like meme novels sometimes.
>>
>>79032959
history is my forte but sometimes i delve into some fiction, you should read pic related if you ever have the time, the writing is really well done (maybe the best i've encountered) the author manages to create a lovely fantasy world inside your mind and the narrative itself is very intriguing.
>>
>>79032852
>will your new job be any fun?
teaching an english class. not at a school or anything, it's an language institute. it's should be pretty fun. you'd never think i'm qualified but english teachers here are fucking cancer
>>
>>79033104
cool but no promises. i hardly get to finish a book every 3 months now. and whenever i get time to read i end up reading some technical shit.
>>
File: Fig01.jpg (131KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
Fig01.jpg
131KB, 1000x669px
>>79032959
hating those is a lot more acceptable than hating the likes of
>interstellar; the arrival; prometheus
also, do you have a comfy house like pic related by any chance?
>>
>>79033398
i wish but no. that's the old city, i live in the newer parts of town, but not the commie-blocks looking ones thank fucking god.
>>
File: serbian natives.jpg (93KB, 620x429px) Image search: [Google]
serbian natives.jpg
93KB, 620x429px
r balkanlars mena?
thonk emoji
>>
>>79033486
do you know what the prices are like? in the book im reading it describes the government as being desperate to sell since it couldn't afford maintenance costs
>>
>>79033650
do you mean historical houses? i have no idea.
i never heard of the government owning any houses or selling them. and that doesn't sound like my government, my government doesn't maintain a single thing they run.
>>
>>79033825
yeah fuck assad my dude, did you ever get around to watching the new alien? what did you think?

I've been researching movies to add to my list, I'll watch Berlin Syndrome next I think
>>
>>79034141
>new alien
it has some good parts. i like fassbender, great acting as ever. the music the use of color are pretty sweet. but sadly almost everything else is disposable.
>>
>>79032959
I honestly don't care I just stop watching if it's been milked dry
I don't go around tolerating or not tolerating anything in the movie business, I have so much better to do lmao
>>
>>79033825
hope you're looking forward to your new iranian, afghan and tajik neighbors in a few years
>>
>>79034141
if you want some great new movies i have a few:
Free Fire
Colossal
Split
Kubo and the Two String
It Comes at Night
>>
>>79034438
>I don't go around tolerating or not tolerating anything in the movie business
i meant could you tolerate watching it? i wouldn't. i rather eat fingernails.
>>
>>79023334
Putain. Tu viendrais pas du 92 par hasard ?
>>
>>79034633
dunno, sometimes i intentionally watch shit movies if they are famous enough
and once every now and again i realize that the critiques just went bandwagon jew on an otherwise decent movie
>>
>>79024114
Preach it brother

>>79029923
>Danish Turk having yet another meltdown
>serious discussion

>>79030214
kek
>>
>>79030148
Marathon the Fast and the Furious movies.
Trust me. You'll have a hard time not dropping it during Tokyo Drift but it's worth it.

>>79030794
>Constantine
>Interstellar
>Kingdom of Heaven
nice taste

>King Arthur
which one ?
>>
would you guys prefer to marry someone from mena or outside of mena
>>
>>79034923
>marrying a m*na 'woman'
why would anyone subject himself to such horror
>>
>>79034919
>Marathon the Fast and the Furious movies.
that's almost exactly what i did last month. i watched GoT season 7. i now have respect to the artistry behind fast and furious.
>>
>>79034923
>falling for the marriage jew
Im too smart for that senpie
>>
>>79035054
Mena women >>> white """women"""
Khr*eg
>>
>>79034923
depends on the type of mena woman
>>
>>79030923
Nad man it really is good, you should watch. It's far from being perfect but it's nice
The Man From Uncle is worth it too

>>79034923
I'm too honest to mary someone tbcfwy. It would feel like ripping them off.

>>79035063
>i watched GoT season 7
You know self-harm is haram, right ?
>>
>>79035128
why is a dutch flag lecturing me about my country"women''
>>
>>79034919
Tokyo drift is great though the ones after are shite. They re the tolerable kind of shit but shit nonetheless.
>>79034590
>split
The ending story arc was terrible and it's such a shame since the rest of the movie is so well done. Noted the others though ive heard good things about free fire
>>
>>79035181
>You know self-harm is haram, right ?
y- *burps arak* -yes
>>79035235
honestly i loved everything about Split. McAvoy just keeps surprising me, he's brilliant.
>>
>>79035235
8 > 6 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3
3 is the cringiest
>>
>>79035181
Was GOT ever good? Im inclined to say seasons 1-3 since then it was actually a game of thrones if you will, i enjoyed the minimal screen time for medieval battles scenes with most of the show focusing on politics and bitching. Now for entertainment i feel like the writers rely way too much on action, a medieval fast and furious
>>
>>79035457
read the first 2 books, never bothered watching the series because they suck so much. I don't think my opinion matters much about GoT
though I strongly recommend browsing the generals on /tv/
>>
>>79035436
do you actually have a fucking rating system for fast and furious?
>>79035457
now they want you to shut your brain and enjoy it, as you said, fast and furious style.
the same show that started as "the medieval West Wing".
>>
>>79035407
Im like that with Jake Gyllenhaal, i will literally watch everything he is in.
>>79035436
Meh i wouldnt go as far as to rating them, that series is the white trailer trash of movies.
>>
Hi anon, I'm not from mena but I wanted to know if anyone of you looked like pic related :^) <3
>>
>>79035673
>Arab-Chad
we call them شادي and no, no i don't.
>>
>>79035576
of course, the movies vary greatly in quality so why not

>>79035621
maybe the first trilogy, but the rest is pretty decent material especially compared to the rest of movies we have
>>
>>79035787
do you rank your turds as well?
>>
>>79035833
Why is everybody fucking funny tonight? Why you all killing me like that?
>>
why do so many people in mena smoke? its fucking disgusting and not cool whatsoever
>>
>>79035917
im sorry i don't mean to be all up in your shit. im just gonna go to bed. goodnight my isis friend.
>>
>>79035551
>>79035576
I continue watching it of course I finished S7 recently for all its flaws the production is done really fucking well.
>>79035673
You look like this moroccan i went to school with, shit guy but his dad was a GOAT imam
>>
>>79035673
coalburner or faggot?
>>
>>79036115
coalburner, I don't know how to talk to the north african dudes we have here, they're too intimidating :(
>>
>>79034923
outta mena, and that if i even desire to marry
>>
>>79036159
i'll just pretend you aren't a fat 26yo dude roleplaying..
if you are cute or have a decent body, approach any arab you find cute and ask him out
that's it, because if you're a girl, it's literally that easy.
now fuck off
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (93KB, 471x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
93KB, 471x699px
Fuck this country and everyone who is in charge of it
>>
>>79036159
FWG?
>>
>>79036284
Why
>>
Why are the Tuareg berbers so cool, but berbers from the North are so terrible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbr0W8_X0k
>>
>>79025388
This is just some random whore you pulled off the internet
>>
i just realized that i have never heard the libyan dialect before. i have never even seen someone from libya in real life or on the internet. starting to question if libya even exists
>>
>>79037649
They're only like 3 millions Libyans on Earth. It's really not ppulated
>>
Comment sont les ecoles en Nord Afrique?
>>
>>79037649
GO TO MATROUH YOULL HEAR IT UQUQ

NOTICEABLE BY THE CORRECT PRONOUNCIATION OF QAF
>>
>>79038662
EMPTY
>>
>>79038237

PLUS NW EGYPT USES THE LIBYAN DIALECT
>>
>>79036224
HOW ABOUT A GUY LOOKING FOR A GIRL?
>>
GenrikhiANO
>>
>>79039226
POST YOUR ANO LOUBNA
>>
>>79039246
QUQ
>>
>>79039309
U=THEQUQ, UQUQ

BTW WHERE TF IS MONA

WHEN DID SHE POST LAST?
>>
>>79039341
I am Mona you quq
>>
>>79039371
YOURE LOUBNA UQUQ

BUT IF YOURE MONA POST PUCCI
>>
>>79039383
And what if im not Mona? Quq
>>
>>79039396
THEN POST PUCCI UQUQ
>>
>>79039403
No u the quq
>>
>>79039422
I HAVE ONLY A PENIS UQUQ

AS BEARER OF A PUCCI THOU MUST POST IT UQUQ
>>
>>79039432
Good night quq
>>
>>79039444
YOU DONT DESERVE THOSE DIGITS QUQTRESS
>>
File: 1498653576009.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498653576009.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
my gf

and you?
>>
>>79040232
Hong kong anon, have you taken shahada yet?
>>
>>79040232
CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO A GF IS SOME TEENAGE NEGRESS FROM UGANDA WHO LIVES IN SOME HELLBURB AND WHOM IVE FUCKED TWICE

ALSO I FUCKED MY DRUZE EX LAST SUNDAY BUT WERE NOT TALKING NOW
>>
File: Nbld1JL.png (204KB, 420x343px) Image search: [Google]
Nbld1JL.png
204KB, 420x343px
Aside from Genrikh's autism, this thread isn't that bad for once
>>
>>79041507
YOU FAGGOT YOU NEVER MET ME
>>
File: 4289.png (303KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4289.png
303KB, 640x480px
>>79041537
I offered several emails and waited for your reply
Blame yourself you cuck
>>
>>79041561
YOU WERE USING FUCKING 10MINUTEMAIL AND POSTING AT RANDOM TIMES WHEN I WAS AFK
>>
>>79041575
, UQUQ

IF I SEND YOU MY SNAPCHAT BY A NEW EMAIL WILL YOU ADD ME SO WELL BE ABLE TO TALK THERE NEXT TIME YOURE IN TOWN UQUQ?
>>
>>79041575
I kept refreshing it but no reply

>>79041605
I don't use Snapchat though
>>
hello guys
theres this iranian girl in my music class who has 37 thousand likes on her facebook site. her name is baran aria. is she famous in mena or something? can you guys decipher the comments on her youtube music videos?
>>
>>79043812
She's Afghan actually. I doubt she's famous in /mena/. Probably just with Afghans and their diaspora.
>>
>>79043894
She says she comes from Iran.
Had you heard about her before I mentioned her?
Here is proof that I know her.
>>
>>79043952
why she says she is from afghanistan
i don't think anyone here knows about her
also ugly eghhh
>>
>>79043975
I have no idea. Maybe she doesn't want her Afghan fans to know she is from Iran? Her surname is Aria, and the Aryan thing originated from Persia/India I think.
>>
>>79043952
She probably took refuge in Iran before coming to Norway, lot of Afghan refugees in Iran.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_013635.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_013635.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>79040266
No...
>>
>>79026627
>>79026870
It would seem that urbanisation would be one way to break this cycle. I mean, it seems as though in the far East, the West, in India, the more conservative/backwards aspects of said patriarchy are... vestiges, going through the motions. I know in India, some arranged marriages are more a formality than anything; the dating occurs before the family is even involved, and the"arranging" is just going through the motions. You of course have the anonymity aspect of living in a massively (urban) de-tribalized setting.

Is urbanization toning down these aspects of Islam? In one way, the breakdown of tribal alliances is a good thing. With a hypothetical urbanized Western setting as an example, it's hard to justify familial honour and how society sees you when you barely talk to your neighbors and city life entails new faces every moment of the day.

>>79026870
I mean, I'm not disagreeing with your points about the mental health or the psychological health of the diaspora in the West in general. To be completely honest, I didn't see your initial response as initial and I didn't respond as such. I find that occasional sperg-outs heaping praise on Islam generate a lot of (You)s and that's what I was going for.
>>
>>79024018
>>79024114
>>79024348
>>79024692
pst more like this

>>79031226
kys

>>79044671
finally you post a decent pic

>>79043952
if she's pashtun/tajik there isn't much difference between us.
>>
>>79045270

>We live in a globalized environment, and the youth have access to other cultures and lifestyles than their own. They see that in the rest of the world, being forcibly married to a violent monkey is viewed in distaste.

I guess this is one of the self propagating strengths of Islam, for better or worse. Aside from Judaism, no other religion seems to draw such a distinction between follower/non follower. You've got halalness, the concept of kuffar, the "infidel"West, the crusaders, etc, all pitted against the righteous, which is Islam. So it's very hard to break free. Let alone in the West, where you've got people who break free and bounce back to extreme conservatism.

>I have more "familial honour" than all the Arabs I personally know. Don't speak to me of this shit

mere shitposting, please don't take it too seriously. I apologize for any patronization.

I have given up so much for the betterment of my own family, and I have violently protected individuals in my family from the menace of the shameless, since I was a young teenager. I uphold my family more than what is rational, and I seek nothing in return.

Could you... share some more specifics? Just for personal curiosity, and I'm interested as you've had a great deal to say about Islam in the past, to hear about it from your perspective
>>
File: grilll.png (786KB, 877x466px) Image search: [Google]
grilll.png
786KB, 877x466px
>>79027777
I guess this boils down to the demographic that's being imported. The immigration policy and subsequent socioeconomic status of immigrants in Europe as compared to the US.

>>79028740
I guess the problem in the abusive relationships is that the husband faces no consequences for his actions. The non-abusive is not rewarded, but the abusive is not punished beyond mere arbitration. I mean, I don't know what to say let alone know what the solution is. You obviously know more/have more personal experience with this than I do here.
>>
File: greater-turkey.jpg (87KB, 773x424px) Image search: [Google]
greater-turkey.jpg
87KB, 773x424px
>kemalshits getting all philosophical and deep
>hasn't won an election in over 25 fucking years
better try thinking how you can stop the edgy fedorra tippers and try to win a fucking election

otherwise it's Erdo for another 15 years. well at least he might purge thisd retardation out o turkey before he dies.
>>
>>79045504
6/10
>>
>>79045504
>>79045504
>>>79027777
>I guess this boils down to the demographic that's being imported. The immigration policy and subsequent socioeconomic status of immigrants in Europe as compared to the US.

Or maybe it doesn't, I don't know, I'm (the above example) repeating talking points frequently seen online as opposed to speaking from knowledge.
>>
>>79020903
Not cute this fashion
>>
>>79045515
>>hasn't won an election in over 25 fucking years
even more honestly. Ecevit was decent and not an edgy retard.

so what is it....over 40 years? here was mostly right-wing governments in the 60's and 70's..then you have a CHP government installed by the army and before that Menderes btfo you 3 times.

seriously, Kemalists need a deep fucking discussions amongst themselves beyond the classic ''fuck the comarc'' circle-jerk. or you'll never win an election.
>>
File: IMG_3149.gif (2KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.gif
2KB, 324x216px
>>79045309
No you should kill yourself
>>
>>79045590
Actually I do not want to discuss with a filthy piece of shit mental schizo such as yourself. Just engaged you to see how deep the condition goes, and you've sickened me beyond healthy levels. Franky your texts of autism make me sick to m'y stomach, I puke and I shit on your whore of a mother who's cursed us all the day she shat you out.

Put the keyboard down son of a bitch
>>
File: 1497629677121.jpg (109KB, 895x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497629677121.jpg
109KB, 895x960px
>>79045700
the pleasure was all mine.
>>
>>79045735
3/10
>>
>>79045515
>>79045675
no one gives a shit r*za
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
>>79045684
just like the old flag better
>>
File: Flag_of_Iraq_(1959-1963).svg.png (15KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Iraq_(1959-1963).svg.png
15KB, 900x450px
>>79045783
same for iraq honestly
>>
>>79026174
>>79026218
>>79026377
>>79026570
>>79027991
>>79028171
>>79029389
>>79040232
>>79044671
>>79045270
>>79045336
>>79045504
>>79045590
>>79045735
can you shut the fuck up you fuckin shit stain ? absolute dogshit kid nigger retard just what the fuck
every single of these post is a ground breaking yet horrifying discovery for the psychological field, god have mercy on us

just fucking look at this what the fuck man
>>
I am sorry it is my fault
>>
>>79044671
Why not? Would you like to do it now?
>>
>>79046063
>replying to the gook-nigger besides rating his girls
>>
>>79046073
shut up son of a bitch
>>
huh my opinion and sociological statement on what is going on in the midle east societies is huh based from years of stalking instagram profiles and gathering political views through youtube comments and facebook, and huh peeling my shrimp gook dick to khaoula huh yes the traditional model and the western values mmmh yes iching chong ling ping i am a schizo
>>
>>79043952
Literally who?

Send comments i might be able to decipher
>>79046099
No u.
At this point hong kong anon is basically muslim and /mena/. He should just make it official.
>>
>>79046394
>At this point hong kong anon is basically muslim and /mena/. He should just make it official.
Agreed
He should embrace Based Shi'ísm
>>
>>79045783
>>79045811

Can't speak for the rest, I really don't care R*za, make the Middle East all a British protectorate, slap a union jack on all those carbon copy flags, Sykes-Picot was a mistake, install some puppet figureheads, and call it a day, it would not affect my day-to-day life in the least

>>79046073
wa-shahada la-ila-ilaha-Allah, Muhammad-rasul-ilah, Ya Ali Ya Ali
>>
>>79046453
>Ya Ali Ya Ali
Based as fuck.

now go google how to pray.
>>
>>79046453
Alhamdulillah just drop the ya ali part. The companions never said this.
>>
>>79046502
>just drop the ya ali part.
you won't deceive him with your tricks you sunni-nigger
he is a based Shia now
>>
>>79046527
>with your tricks
Which is funny since shiites are the kikes of muslims akshually
>>
>>79046550
>shiites are the kikes of muslims akshually
>only shias fight israel
>all sunnis suck israeli cock
>''shias are the real kikes!''
>>
>>79046527
You're telling me that the early muslims of mecca would have pledged allegiance to Ali also as part of their declaration of faith?
>>
>>79046453
congratulations now become non religious :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>79046611
I'll have to admit that the Shias especially Hezbollah has really done a lot for Palestine
My only problem with Shias is that sometimes they tend to give to Ali (as) some kind of worship
>>
>>79046611
Except shiites just like kike occupy lands
>>
>>79047026
>My only problem with Shias is that sometimes they tend to give to Ali (as) some kind of worship
true. not us Iranians though, we are Jafaris, it's pretty mild.
Zayidis i know a bit, but heard they're closer to sunnis than us...
know to little of Ismailis to speak of them..

Alevis take it a bit more hardcore with their ''Haqq''
Albanian Bektashis are the most ''extreme'' though, they literally think Ali was God himself....
>>
>>79047107
Probably, I'm not familiar with the Shiite world.
But yeah sometimes when I see "Ali akbar" or Ali's face with a light I don't really like it, yes he was a great man but still, he was an imam.
>>
>>79044055
Afghanistan is part of Persia
>>
File: IMG_20170903_184006.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_184006.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>79046749
before I do that, I need to find the comments sections of a news article to commit taqqiya in :ddddd
>>
File: 10732129.jpg (54KB, 512x650px) Image search: [Google]
10732129.jpg
54KB, 512x650px
>>79047107
Have you molested your underage slave yet?
>>
>>79047501
>Afghanistan is part of Persia
What?
>>
>>79047757
i'm her slave.. ok seriously now, stop. i'm not ''molesting'' her.
>>
File: 1504264625230.png (495KB, 647x485px) Image search: [Google]
1504264625230.png
495KB, 647x485px
>open 4chan
>go to /int/
>open /mena/
>find the thread full of froggies
>"I must have clicked on the /francophone/ thread"
>scroll up
>it really is /mena/

What in the fuck is this niggershit frenchfags stop ruining /mena/ it already is shit.
Go back to your containment /francophone/ general
>>
>>79047904
>only 3 french flags in the last 10 hours
>wa7 wa7 flench flags!!!
>>
>>79025388
>average Tunisian women
>average
Not saying your women are ugly but you and I know that the ginger part is fake
>>
File: leila-khaled-hijacker-3.jpg (254KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leila-khaled-hijacker-3.jpg
254KB, 701x1000px
>tfw no cute intifada waging, kike killer, plane stealer, waifu
>>
File: IMG_3153.jpg (89KB, 420x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3153.jpg
89KB, 420x524px
>tfw no Bashar Assad boyfriend
>>
>>79048733
>>
Sometimes I wish I was a woman living in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>79048836
me too
>>
File: 1504438889098.jpg (45KB, 427x420px) Image search: [Google]
1504438889098.jpg
45KB, 427x420px
GAY
ANAL
SEX
>>
File: 1494475839114.jpg (105KB, 1199x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1494475839114.jpg
105KB, 1199x1081px
>>79048366

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabiya watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Zionist Entity hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf
>>
File: Khamenei_Kiss.jpg (18KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Khamenei_Kiss.jpg
18KB, 263x350px
Mmmmmm
>>
>>79049120
cry shit kid
>>
File: ruhollah-khomeini-65-37-66.jpg (82KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
ruhollah-khomeini-65-37-66.jpg
82KB, 850x400px
>>79049234
it's fine!

>>79049120
4/10
>>
>>79048366
You easily have the worst political opinions on this general without a fucking doubt, you're like that 13 yr old arap diaspora that's just started to read about israel and palestine, you wear a kuffiyeh to school on world culture day and argue shit like "araps cant be anti semitic theyre SEMITES TOO, #NOTALLJEWS I only hate zionists Xddddd"
It's fucking infantile
>>
>>79049430
>"araps cant be anti semitic theyre SEMITES TOO, #NOTALLJEWS I only hate zionists Xddddd"
but i hate jews...
>>
this is what I keep warning everybody about but you spergs are so far up your own asses with you "hihihi le meme in my penis lmao" it's too late now. Look at the thread now, mena was already the laughing stock of the board but with this gook nigger not being told to fuck off and kill himself like he should be told to... things have gone from bad to almost unbelievable
>>
>>79049490
>mena was already the laughing stock of the board
Who cares
>>
>>79049477
You're fucking insufferable no wonder even your mother didnt take time out of her day to visit you for eid.
>>
>>79049566
i don't speak politics with her.
>>
>>79049566
at least he has convictions and believes in ideas, not like you edgy cynical consumerist homosexual cuck. don't you have grindr notifications to check
faggot fuck
>>
File: 12385432349.jpg (78KB, 661x627px) Image search: [Google]
12385432349.jpg
78KB, 661x627px
>>79049566
>>
File: nasser_gamal05.jpg (64KB, 890x650px) Image search: [Google]
nasser_gamal05.jpg
64KB, 890x650px
>>79049749
thanks
>>
>>79049928
It's about time you get reported, get out of your house for once
>>
>>79049990
as brain devastated he is the nigger still know how to reset ip in windows console and unplug the modem. Just ignore and shitpost /brit/ while he's sperging out
>>
>>79049990
report and ignore
>>
What does Krieg look like IRL
>>
File: 170px-Gamal_Abdel_Nasser.jpg (7KB, 170x224px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Gamal_Abdel_Nasser.jpg
7KB, 170x224px
>>79050203
>>
once you're done, i'm going to nasser/massoud post to you retarded idiot.
>>
>>79050430
he's really strange though... what is going on in his life?
>>
>>79050538
14 year old weebo abandoned by his parents.
>>
File: 3071m5n0w.png (246KB, 475x438px) Image search: [Google]
3071m5n0w.png
246KB, 475x438px
>No gifs/webms
What's the point then?
>>
>>79050579
>>79050630
>>79050664
degenerate
>>
>>79020903
hnnng sauce on the qt?
>>
>>79050737
>>79050737
>>79050737
sorry but i had enough.
>>
>>79048836
This
>>
new
>>79051050
>>79051050
>>79051050
>>
>>79051422
Is it /pol/ free?
>>
File: 1448934385650.png (429KB, 574x361px) Image search: [Google]
1448934385650.png
429KB, 574x361px
>>79035673
post more
>>
>i freed mena from kriegs autism by creating a decoy thread
thank me later
>>
>>79052585
wtf I love shias now
>>
File: 1504012709945.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504012709945.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
RAGE YOU DREAM TOKI O
KAKENUKETE YUKU
KAZA MO KIKARI MICHITE YUKU
RAGE YOUR DREAM MATTEIRU
KOTO DAKE O FEEL THE WIND WASURENAIDE ITE
>>
File: 1504003209003.jpg (206KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504003209003.jpg
206KB, 1600x1080px
THE RACE IS OVER
TIME TO DISCOVER
BRAND NEW SPACES
THE RACE IS OVER NOW
AND FOREVER
YOU GOTTA LEAD IT YOUR WAY
>>
File: 1504018871602.jpg (138KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504018871602.jpg
138KB, 1200x900px
ARE YOU READY TO DIAYAYAYAYYA
I'VE COME UP FROM THE BOTTOM
INTO THE TOP
FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL ALIVE
I CAN FLY LIKE AN EAGLY
AND STRIKE LIKE A HAWK
>>
File: 1504092695102.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504092695102.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
DO YOU THIIIINK YOU CAN SURVIYAYAYAYVE
THE
O
P
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
MONEY CAN'T BUY MY LOVE ? NANTE POIHFPGRBUJZOFGRPOBFPOJQDBF WAKARANAI
>>
File: 1504018955061.jpg (180KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504018955061.jpg
180KB, 1200x900px
NOW WE GOTTA START LET'S GET MOVE
LET'S MOVE INTO THE BRAND NEW WORLD
LET'S DIVE INTO THE BRAND NEW TRIP
HIROI SEKAI NI OBIETERU
HAJIMATTA BAKARI NO
NOW WE GO FULL SPEED FUNKY BEAT
KITTO KAGAYAKU
AROUND THE WORLD
>>
File: 1504092320096.jpg (157KB, 1271x785px) Image search: [Google]
1504092320096.jpg
157KB, 1271x785px
REVOLUTION
WAKE UP THE SLEEPY SAMURAI
FIGHTING IN YOUR SPIRIT
REVOLUTION
YOU GOT A FIRE IN YOU
IN YOUR HEART
AND NOW THE WORLD WILL KEEP ON BURNING
>>
(everybody goes back to /IRA/)
>>
File: 10c51d_4696394.gif (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10c51d_4696394.gif
247KB, 500x375px
>>79049566
>>
File: 1504030084269.png (959KB, 743x518px) Image search: [Google]
1504030084269.png
959KB, 743x518px
REVOLUTION
SWITCH ON THE LAZY SAMURAI
LET ME FEEL THE POWER
REVOLUTION
YOU GOT A FIRE IN YOU
IN YOUR HEART
AND LIKE THE SUN YOU GOT THE WORLD ON
REVOLUTION
>>
File: 1504013357321.jpg (186KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504013357321.jpg
186KB, 1080x1080px
WINGS OF FIRE TSUBASA NI KOI NO HONOO NSETE HIGHER
WINGS OF FIRE JIYUU NI HATESHINAKU TAKAKU TOBU
GIRA TSUKU HISASHI MATTENAI YO FUTARI
NEMURAZU NI KONO MAMA KISETSU O NURIKAETEKU
>>
File: 1504011776869.jpg (48KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504011776869.jpg
48KB, 800x450px
GOT THE FIRE
OF THE GRAND PRIX
GIRPPING MY STEERING WHEEL SO TIGHT
GONNA BE A LUCKY GRAND PRIX
READY TO CROSS THE LINE IN THE END
>>
File: 1504028256488.jpg (32KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
1504028256488.jpg
32KB, 640x441px
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
WO OH OH OH
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
WO OH OH OH
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
WO OH OH OH
>>
File: 1504105741015.png (116KB, 356x273px) Image search: [Google]
1504105741015.png
116KB, 356x273px
PARA PARA PARA
DANCING
PARA PARA PARA
DANCING
DANCING WITH
DANCING TO ANYTHING
THE DJ FEELS IS RIGHT
>>
>>79049749
>has convictions and believes in ideas
lardy fucking da man "muh ebil jews FREE BALESTINE"
great beliefs and I'm sure they'll take him far, he's a fucking revolutionary by any standard you stupid north african
>>
File: 1504092799990.jpg (112KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504092799990.jpg
112KB, 763x960px
GET ME POWER
DO IT BABE
LOVE EXPLOSION FOR YOU BABY
GET ME POWER
GET ME HIGHER
NEW VIBRATIONS FROM ME LADY
GET ME POWER
DO IT BABE
>>
File: 1504378409479.png (424KB, 665x924px) Image search: [Google]
1504378409479.png
424KB, 665x924px
who would've thought that eurobeat is more effective at taming a shit general than hentai
>>
File: 1504379642515.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504379642515.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>79053609
ill tame your butthole with this dick
>>
What the fuck is wrong with him? (Q)
>>
>>79053490
>he's a fucking revolutionary
you're fucking right kiddo.
>>
>>79053490
he is better than you at least, go binge on beer and semen mister woke as fuck
>>
>>79053836
kek

Based....what are you?
>>
>hey ur opinions suck u unsufferable ablobloo the balestine
>proceeds to bend over and let a 30 years gay chav fuck him in the ass

what is the thought process here ?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>79053879
>>
File: 1503996318526.jpg (65KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
1503996318526.jpg
65KB, 800x555px
SEE YOUR BODY
INTO THE MOONLIGHT
EVEN IF I TRY TO CANCEL
ALL THE PICTURES
>>
File: 1504003372136.jpg (204KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504003372136.jpg
204KB, 960x960px
BABY
YOU ARE NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK
YOU KNOW HOW TO GET A GUY HOOKED
>>
>>79053836
his beliefs are pretty standard across the middle east and have been for the past 50 years you naive moron, where is the region now? it's probably the shittest it's ever been
>>
File: 1504023759322.jpg (156KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504023759322.jpg
156KB, 750x750px
BOOM
O
O
M

BOOM
O
O
M

JAPAN
A
P
A
N
>>
File: 1504019017594.jpg (187KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504019017594.jpg
187KB, 1200x900px
THAT'S WHAT I SAY
GO SAY WHAT IT MEANS
>>
>when you can't defend your position so you rely on a fat maghrebi NEET
>>
File: 1504092617074.jpg (67KB, 960x564px) Image search: [Google]
1504092617074.jpg
67KB, 960x564px
WELCOME TO TOKYO
NEW GENERATION
FRESH SENSATION
OPEN YOUR MIND TO REALITY
EVERYONE
EVERYWHERE
>>
>>79053993
>his beliefs are pretty standard across the middle east
Nasser is hated by the new '''''''secularists'''''' and by the islamists
pan-arabism is dead
conservative, athi-khomeinist republicanism is non-existant
Massouds based moderate islamism no longer exists

On palestine i meme around, but politically i think the 2 state solution is dead. i don't want another war.
so i support the palestinians fighting to get equal rights and most importantly, voting rights.
this isn't a popular opinion in the region at all.
>>
>>79053906
it just fucking amazes how these shitstain motherfuckers manage to come lecture you with their semen breath and still behold their own reflection in the mirror. he is just fucking sitting here with his thumb up his ass doing fucking nothing but browse queer youtube channels and come brag about his imaginary life here and only goes out for a beer or a grindr hookup. he can't even hold his shit inside his bowels anymore.
what the fuck is going on seriously

>>79053993
and it's better to be gay and nihilistic and wonder why you're a depressed crybaby motherfucker without ever questioning your lifestyle right ?
>>
File: 1504023571072.jpg (61KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
1504023571072.jpg
61KB, 640x466px
LOVE IN IN DANGER
IT IS GONNA DIE
LOVE IS THE SAVER
IT GOT TO SURVIVE
LOVE IS IN DANGER
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>79054130
>he is just fucking sitting here with his thumb up his ass doing fucking nothing but browse queer youtube channels and come brag about his imaginary life here and only goes out for a beer or a grindr hookup. he can't even hold his shit inside his bowels anymore.
>what the fuck is going on seriously
top kek
>>
>>79054097
>victim complex

>>79054127
just don't bother dude, let him screech
>>
>>79054170
>>79054170
>>79054170
>>
>>79054375
>Nasser is loved by secularists
topkek

>just fuck off out of our countries and we'll forget you guys even exist.
trust, i want nothing more then to leave your arab shitholes, but Khomeinist retards still rule.

>muslim brotherhood is moderate islamist democracy.
i hate the MB. but massoud could easly be described as a moderate ''islamism''. he had his own ideas and views on pluralism, democracy...etc very different from what the MB and their retards thought.
>>
>>79054465
>>79054375
stupid retard
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.