[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get a russian gf that will cook blini for me in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485791677516.png (848KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485791677516.png
848KB, 600x600px
How can i get a russian gf that will cook blini for me in the morning, play chess with me in the evening, and have engaging conversations about literature and philosophy after letting me fuck her ass at night?
>>
>>79020406
Be a nigger.
>>
>>79020406
have a bulging wallet and a fat bank account
>>
File: Ulugh Beg.jpg (47KB, 1015x883px) Image search: [Google]
Ulugh Beg.jpg
47KB, 1015x883px
>>79020406
state job with secret information
>>
>>79020613
How do i achieve this as an American
>>
How can I get a russian gf that will waste my money, bully me into working more hours so she can waste even more of it, constantly shout at me, lets her drunk brothers sleep in my house and will refuse to sleep with me?
>>
>>79020523
A Russian woman is on the face of it a European with western-like traditions, however at the heart of it she is an Asiatic. With this comes the worst of both worlds - not only will she marry a person for money but when all is said and done will run off with a black guy.
>>79020980
If you are seriously considering this you really need to re-evaluate your priorities in life. This is how the KGB probably managed to steal most of the state secrets they did from the West (and still do).
>>
>>79020406
> blini in the morning
they're not crepes
i think blini only go as side dish, main dish or dessert at dinner or supper

breakfast blini? nah

on that GF thing, go to Russia, and meet women. it's cheap. don't be too obviously American before you're well into a conversation, I think that might affect chances slightly negatively. But not very much.
>>
>>79021111
you're an autist
get help
>>
>>79021155
I am CHI will that help
Also what about the chess and literature
>>
>>79021204
>you're an autist
Can there be anything more autistic than an Asiatic pretending to be a Westerner? I think not.
>>
>le muh traditional raşşa gf
doesn't exists. you can consider yourself very lucky if you find sl*V(e) women who don't have a flappy vagina and an asshole wide as sauron's eye.
>>
>>79021293
Asian? No, that will not help
Still doable though, some girls fall for it too.
>>
>>79021371
>doesn't exists
yes it does
sluts are common, but they're not all there is. they're obvioulsy more videly advertised and visible for obvious reasons
>>
>>79021489
Do traditional girls take it up the bum or is that only sluts?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.