[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The school learn me that the Shoah/Holocaust happened and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1497000528429.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497000528429.png
72KB, 449x498px
>The school learn me that the Shoah/Holocaust happened and it was an important chapter of our history program, and also Hitler did this because he was crazy but for no reason.
>Laws on my country completely forbids every revisionnist and negationnist attemps.
>start some search about the supposed WW2 holocaust of nazis.
>realize most of europe was antisemitic anyway, not only the germans and it also doesn't mean automatically the genocide of some community.
>realize the pics with enslaved hungry skinny people could also be found on communist goulags, it doesn't mean prepared genocide just because concentration camps with forced labor existed.
>realize the supposed victims killed at Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor were even in the official version killed with Carbon Monoxyde inside Trucks.
>realize that when the Soviets came to Auschwitz, they never fucking found any gas chamber.
>realize the picture of nazis burning death people are actually to remove that disease called tifus.
>the fucking wooden door in the showers.
>realize Hitler wanted to invade Russia just to take the petroleum of Baku, who allowed him to wins the wars, and he can't use a complexe industrial bullshit just to kills some jews when he can't even use his war machines.
>Operation Reinhardt is sometimes called "Reinhard"without the "t", very very strange, it could change everything concerning that operation (not named according to the supposed person) and with a very different mission.
>learn about the Haavara Agreement
>learn that some important Rothschild members were captured by nazis but not killed for some reason when they are the most dangerous ones.
>realize nazis and communists are pretty much the same thing with just a different skin.
>realize Raul Hillberg invented that shit supported by the Frankfurt School and the Holocaust theories came to annoy us since the 60's, not directly after the war.

really make you think

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.