[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after seeing thousands of mixed breed results, I can assure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5223.jpg (318KB, 847x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5223.jpg
318KB, 847x748px
after seeing thousands of mixed breed results, I can assure certain things:

everyone who mixes with a black, is going to come out a horrible specimen. always.
in the case of mixing with Latinos, only gives good results when they have at least 30% of European genes, and as long as it mixes with another European.
in the case of mixing with Muslims, a European will only obtain good results when mixing with Lebanese, Syrians, Turks, Iranian or Berbers.
in the case of mixing with Hindus, you will only get a good result if you get from North India, that is, with a high percentage of Caucasian proportion, the result with those of the South always gives a bad result.
in the case of mixing with an Asian, you will only get a good result if the father is Asian, since the probability that this is an alpha in comparison to its counterparts is high to reproduce with a white woman, in the opposite case it gives bad results because the white man is a failure, and Asian women are usually not very graceful.

Graphic proofs:
http://sodiverse.com
https://www.instagram.com/beautifulmixedkids/
https://www.instagram.com/mixedracebabiesig/
>>
Thoughts?
>>
kill yourself

half breed nigger women are hot as shit, fullbreeds are ugly cunts
>>
File: el shabot.jpg (24KB, 478x406px) Image search: [Google]
el shabot.jpg
24KB, 478x406px
>>79017557
>>
75%x 25%y > full x or full y >>> half x half y
>>
>>79017557
The most beautiful person I know is half black, and I know plenty of good looking mulattoes.

And what the fuck do you mean mixing with Muslims? That's a religion not a race or ethnicity
>>
>>79018654
OP is braindead my friend.

Unrelated; do you hate Turks, do you hate Greeks, do you consider yourself one of the both, or do you consider yourself Cypriot? What language do you speak
>>
our offsprings always have some degree of mental illness no matter it was WMAF or AMWF.
>Nainggolan
>Geert wilders
>Fazerdaze
>Cinta Laura
>Eddie van hallen
they're all either violent or delusional
>>
>>79018771
I kind of dislike both Greece and Turkey, but more their government's policies towards Cyprus than the people themselves. I always try to have an open mind towards people, no matter where they are from.

I'm not ethnically Cypriot so I shouldn't comment but I was born here and for sure Cypriots are their own ethnic group, quite unrelated to both Greeks and Turks. I'm in the south so I speak Greek
>>
>>79018994
what is your ethnicity and do you get bullied for it?

do Greek Cypriots get taught to hate Turks where you live?

are there any Turk Cypriots in the south?

I'm very curious about Cyprus and there's not a lot of info on it.
>>
>>79018470
T. Nigga
>>79018654
A ridiculous exception, nigga genes are the worst thing you would mix. Look the links of photos, is a fact, not a theory.
>>
>>79017557
>everyone who mixes with a black, is going to come out a horrible specimen. always.
>>
>>79019191
>T. Nigga
I'm a Turk
unironically less African than a Spaniard who shares a border with Africa
>>
>>79019079
Montenegrin. I wasn't ever bullied for my ethnicity but I was kinda singled out for being a foreigner. Also lots of comments on my tall height and pale skin, but that's okay

Yes, some will hate a lot, others will dislike... in general not a positive attitude towards Turks. In the army men, especially the ones who join our version of the special forces, are taught very hateful things about Turkey. One guy I knew came out totally brainwashed. Of course I know people who don't hate Turks and even made friends with them when they studied abroad.

Yes, but a verrry small amount. Around 2000 of them? Either way they're basically invisible.
>>
>>79019238
Being culturally enriched sucked in America. Obama was an absolute fucking faggot. Obamacare made our family lose health insurance because it messed up the markets.
>>
>>79019272
>Also lots of comments on my tall height and pale skin
that's weird because I'm a Turk and I have pale skin and tall height too and I don't get any comments for it lol

>in general not a positive attitude towards Turks
not surprised at all actually

>Around 2000 of them
how do they fit in with society?
why don't they move to north?
>>
>>79019272
god, some Montenegrin faggot opining on what Cypriots are. get fucked back to your rotten shithole, Serb-lite ex-communist monkey
>>
>>79019446
why so angry komşu he's just helping educate me
>>
>>79019486
stfu Turk, already schooled you in the other thread
>>
>>79019510
you didn't school anyone you just autistically sperged out and claimed Greeks are the most unique people on the face of earth hence why I stopped replying
>>
File: IMG_5224.jpg (550KB, 1024x681px)
IMG_5224.jpg
550KB, 1024x681px
>>79019263
Lol, you are a literal mutt, with arab, east asian, south asian mixture

if there are Turks with good appearance, it is because they are either Greek or ancestral Indo-European, or the result of the kidnapping of Slav women to violate them. the average Turk is ugly until he dies, your only solution is to mingle with a European.

a Turk has nothing to do with a Spaniard.
>>
>>79019238
>strengthening his case
>>
>>79019548
no, tard, I just shot down your idiotic claims of Spaniards being mostly Arab and Greeks having any Turkish ancestry and you got prissy
>>
Can't even imagine being you guys, creeping through people's instagram to try and drive home some weird point about "racial mixing".

What a pathetic website.
>>
File: 1504074314142.png (123KB, 241x214px)
1504074314142.png
123KB, 241x214px
>>79017557
Mixing with a black quadroon or mulatto results in a mongrel negro
>>
>>79019627
being a virgin while mongrels all around you are fucking is hard
>>
>>79019571
you're just pure arab ancestry lmfao

>>79019607
but they're true
>>
>>79019238
>half black
Lmao
>>
>>79019661
Then pay a whore to wet your dick instead of being a creep who will probably kill himself in his late twenties.
>>
>>79019571
>mixed with south asian
Not even fucking possible given the distance and countries in between, more likely to be afghan and persian mixed
>>
>>79019668
there's a Turk that posts here sometimes who knows enough about the subject as well, you can ask him so he can school you too. Turks and Greeks have common Anatolian ancestry (most of it distant, no recent IBD sharing or anything) and Turks have also significant Central Asian which no one in the Balkans has

just stop, it's enough to accept that we have common ancestry going back thousands of years even without making retarded claims
>>
>>79017557
those are some ugly ass kids and she looks like she can't stand her life anymore
>>
File: 12.png (158KB, 829x903px)
12.png
158KB, 829x903px
>>79017557
>in the case of mixing with an Asian, you will only get a good result if the father is Asia
This is just sad r/hapas propaganda. There's nothing in the Y-chromosome passed down from fathers that contributes to anybody's behavior, looks or otherwise. Genetically speaking a halfie is a 50/50 no matter the father/mother combination. Don't let anybody tell otherwise because it's just biased pseudoscience with a supremacist agenda behind it. There are plenty of mentally ill AMWF over at r/hapas complaining about their shitty mixed lives, which shouldn't be possible if life was perfect for them.
>>
File: IMG_5225.jpg (66KB, 570x480px)
IMG_5225.jpg
66KB, 570x480px
>>79019668
Turkmutt in denial
>>
get laid you sad motherfucker
>>
I totally agree with you.

>that pic

Geeeeez.
>>
>>79019899
>Get laid
>To a Spaniard

Spaniards are turbonormies even in /int/
>>
>>79019865
left looks like my aunt in her youth from that angle
>>
>>79019865
>white female
>brazilian mother
Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>79019238
fug ur proving his point XDDD
>>
>>79019364
But there are pale people and tall people in Britain, so you wouldn't get that comment?

I have no idea how they fit in or why they're not in the north. I only met a Turk once in my life and that was abroad.

>>79019446
Because some retarded Greek who lives in a far worse shithole knows better about Cyprus than someone who was born in Cyprus and lived among Cypriots all their life. Get fucked
>>
>>79020032
r/hapas actually thinks Asian male black female couple creates for an even better combination. They are totally blue-pilled on race.
>>
>>79019364

Fucking Western Europe, filled with trash.

Can't trust a fucking post from flags from Western Europe these days.
>>
>>79020169
kill yourself retard, I'm half Cypriot, unlike some genocidal Slav who escaped his shithole and came ot more prosperous lands

your opinion about Cypriots is a piece of toilet paper I wipe my shitty ass on then throw into your mother's mouth
>>
>>79020251
What is it that I said insulted you so much you little bitch? I said nothing against Cypriots, only truths from my experience
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (232KB, 1000x1570px)
IMG_0319.jpg
232KB, 1000x1570px
>>79017557
>mix eith black = bad

Mulatto girls are fine af fuck you mean?
>>
>>79019627
This. Man the pure delusions and hate here lol.
>>
this thread
>>
>>79020430
OP just doesn't like black people
>>
>>79020395
stop giving your retarded quasi-Serb opinions and stick to killing Albanians or something. enough, you cunts come to our lands and then have the gall to tell us what we are even though we've been speaking Greek for a couple thousand years more than when your swamp ape forefathers stopped squatting in the Ukraine and genocided half the Balkans
>>
I have noticed that hindu mixed breeds are usually thicc even if the mix with asians
Why is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIY4t0dMCQ
>>
>>79020919
hindus are asian you fucking idiot
>>
>>79021226
I mean skinny east asians
>>
>>79021226
we usually diffrentiate indians from east asians because of their physical differences
>>
>>79021374
then say so you cunt
>>
>>79021507
whoa did you not get your ice lolly today?
>>
>>79020919
Why call people mixed ds? Fuck sake they aren't dogs!
>>
It's Alberto Barbosa job to be an oil driller.
>>
>>79020519
Like it or not Cypriots are their own ethnic group. I can tell the difference between them and Greeks immediately. Sorry that this hurt you so much that you went on that insane rant
>>
>The """proof""" is 2 Instagram accounts
>>
>>79017557
Mixing with Sudacas is a lottery game. I know a German woman who has 2 kids with a man from El Salvador.

1 looks somewhat like a Spaniard, the other 1 is a literal nigger
>>
>>79026535
>/int/ scientific research
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.