[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that cute girl you spend the whole work week looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496005876809.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496005876809.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
You know that cute girl you spend the whole work week looking at?

She's out getting FUCKED by Jamal, chad, damo, stevo and bruce.
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
#justmuttythings
>>
>>79012841
chad knows this and he does'nt care
all humans are living monsters, thats why its important we find the ones closest to us and keep each other closer
>>
Yeah probably.

Except he isn't Chad.

He's more like Liam. 7/10. Probably white. Lean. Not a gym rat. 6'0 flat. Has a trendy haircut. Goes to uni. Listens to Kendrick.
>>
File: kendrick.jpg (97KB, 572x889px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.jpg
97KB, 572x889px
>>79012962
Kendrick a cute

CUTE!
>>
>>79012901
this desu. I heard so many stories from my gf's. You should just move on and do the same.
>>
maybe you shouldn't have dropped out after year 10 then proceded to do nothing while everybody else either started an apprenticeship or finished school to go to uni
>>
>>79013050
I have a career and earn over 100k faggot. No need to project your insecurities on me
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (496KB, 732x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
496KB, 732x1008px
>Caring at all
>Being a cuck
>Focusing on one shitty girl like she's the only one

Not gonna make it, lad
>>
>>79012841
If you had done something else other than looking at her maybe she would have chosen you instead
>>
>>79013017
all wimens are sluts and all men would be manwhores if they could

if your going to end up married you maswell marry one with the best chance of liking you in the long term, none of that meme open relations or polygamy (unless you also like the other girl/guy in the relationship)
>>
>>79013060
>100k a year
>in australia

enjoy owning a house in 30 years LOL
>>
>>79013133
that's stupid and you know it. I have a mate who earns 80k and makes 300-800 extra contributions a fortnight and he should have his place paid of in 10 years
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.