[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>comfy >hot grills >hot guys NOHOMO >great gay b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>comfy
>hot grills
>hot guys NOHOMO
>great gay bars NOHOMO
>nice climate

why haven't you pretended you're a jew and moved to tel aviv?

OP here. My only shot would be to say that one of my grandfathers got cucked by a jew, but nobody would probably believe it since only 25 jews were left here after USA had liberated us from the nazi war criminals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH1CS-ArtUI
>>
>2017
>still falling for the military slut propaganda

Good goy.
Unless you are paid of course.
>>
>>79011542
My Great Grandparents are from Thessanoliki maybe I can pretend to be sabatayist and get israeli citizenship.
>>
>>79011542
>why haven't you pretended you're a jew and moved to tel aviv?
i honestly tried but it's not the 90s anymore unfortunately so it's much more difficult than you think to move there nowadays. well maybe it's easier for first worlders but for average russians without any actual jewish heritage it's barely possible
>>
nothing special about it, seems comfy tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ&list=PLc3cSxejJIXnroJRZ9U1paAUnLAiphPE1
>>
>>79011542
those cute israeli army girl pictures are LITERAL propaganda
>>
these girls need a german in their lives
I can help if you know what I mean
>>
>>79011542
she look like a colombian
>>
are you willing to get a jewish circumcision?
that includes the rabbi sucking your bloody dick
>>
File: cyberjew.png (1MB, 1267x1633px) Image search: [Google]
cyberjew.png
1MB, 1267x1633px
Beware of the cyberjew
>>
File: 1503045466830.png (47KB, 759x811px) Image search: [Google]
1503045466830.png
47KB, 759x811px
>>79012349
But that doesn't make me homo
>>
>tfw not born jew
end this suffering
>>
File: IMG_1202.jpg (62KB, 1024x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.jpg
62KB, 1024x416px
>>79011542
Daily reminder
>>
File: nigggggger.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nigggggger.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>79011902
>attention loving girls poasts attention generating material on instagram
>hurr durr it must be a jewish conspiracy

fuck off to /POL/
>>
>>79011542
>braindead normies and hot weather
no thanks
>>
>>79011626
ive been to israel and people pretty much look like this; why so salty france?
>>
>>79011542
>Surrounded by Muslims
>>
yes, Jews are cool but Israel's policies shouldn't be supported. same with Turkey, Turks are just a step below Israeli Jews but the country should not be supported
>>
>>79011542
>My only shot would be to say that one of my grandfathers got cucked by a jew
Wouldn't help. Jewish heritage is a matrilineal.
>>
I don't believe you

post hot Israeli guys to prove it
>>
>>79011542
delete this
>>
>>79011902
Nobody would use a disgusting fucking slag like her for propaganda
>>
my portuguese heritage is pretty much Sephardic, I could try but I don't want to
>>
>>79011542
>yahzan figured out how to use a proxy
how much do they pay you for this type of fanatic shilling? it's been going on for at least a couple of years.
>>
>>79018535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srOFki9PGM0
>>
The funny thing about this "hot IDF grills" shit is that it makes no sense. Do you guys understand what conscription means? The majority of (secular) women do service cause they have to, it's not a problem to find a hot girl's instagram and find pictures from her service.

I agree that Tel-Aviv is an awesome vacation destination for young people though, but what's the point of recommending it here? I don't get the impression the people browse this creepy website are the outgoing type.
>>
>>79019845
are you new to this board? yahzan has been around for years. even non israelis learned to look past his instagram shilling.
>>
File: 1503866068926.jpg (153KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1503866068926.jpg
153KB, 980x735px
>>79017847
>implying we're not already surrounded by muslims at this very moment
>>
>>79019961
I'm not a 4chan guy, I haven't really browsed 4chan since like, high school. Just dropping by, it's about what I expected.
>>
>>79020223
you're not missing anything tbf.
at some point if you haven't grown out of this site you're doomed to be an asburger for the rest of your life.
>>
>>79020283
Yeah, guess so. It's novel at first but gets really repetitive after a while. All the political shit also really took off here for some reason, makes this place kinda lame.

See you around.
>>
>>79020326
> All the political shit also really took off here for some reason
no social repercussions for being as edgy as you possibly can.
>>
>>79019845
Tel Aviv is fucking disgusting, why do you try to make poor tourists suffer?
>>
>>79018535
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/5093543/Hottest-amateur-Israeli-facebook-babes
>>
>>79014737
it's another episode of

>norwegian slags in traditional dresses
>>
>>79020750

the brown ones are the best
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.