[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on the MTR >see a group of young European male tourists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 53737357.png (1MB, 857x580px) Image search: [Google]
53737357.png
1MB, 857x580px
>be on the MTR
>see a group of young European male tourists
>they're talking loudly in their gibberish language and laughing loudly
>they mimic the announcements lady

Why are European tourists so rude?
>>
Fuck I hate crackers so much
>>
>>79003535
these are quite handsome chaps

also, i think they are the kind of people who go to thailand to have sex with the girls.
north americans and europeans think too little of us 3rd worlders. When they come to our countries, they are disrespectful to us.
That's just the way they are.
>>
File: 1465268604514.png (76KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465268604514.png
76KB, 441x411px
>>79003535
>why are a bunch of high, drunk, young men on vacation who just blew a bunch of loads up a ladybois ass or are planning on doing it again rowdy???
>>
>>79003535
Europoors are useless.
>>
So people aren't allowed to have fun with their friends outside of their home country?
>>
>>79003952
Of course you are. Don't be disrespectful, tho.
>>
>>79003984
The only thing that's disrespectful in OP's post it the
>they mimic the announcement lady
part, nothing else. OP is probably a beta cuck who's just looking for reasons to hate on anyone whose skin is lighter than his
>>
>>79004076
They're also being loud.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.