[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indians literally shit and piss in the same water they bury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1499113672351.jpg (90KB, 496x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499113672351.jpg
90KB, 496x800px
Indians literally shit and piss in the same water they bury their dead in
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (13KB, 318x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
13KB, 318x196px
>declare a river to be sacred
>treat that same river as a literal sewer
Indians are a strange people
>>
>>78994639
Only one of the several religions present in India considers the Ganges sacred. Those obviously dont do it
>>
India is weird as fuck and really amazing. it's basically all true, they do have buses that stop mid-traffic for a cow that's crossing the street, the monks in the temples try to stop you from shooting footage because it's forbidden, but they can't tell when you just lower the camera and don't look at it, they think it doesn't work then. There's these guys at the ends of buses who yell at the driver giving him instructions on how to drive, it's fucking insane.
There's...loads of stupid shit in India, but there's loads of amazing shit too. There was this kid who called himself Johnny and wanted to get to the US, he was our guide through most of Calcutta. He showed us lots of cool stuff, like a poor guy who lived under a bridge that was gaining a cult following with Durga guys cause he was flexible. I put a metal needle the size of my hand into his abdomen, fucker didn't even flinch.

It's all just so insane and kind of magical.
>>
Only foreigners who do not commit crimes in Japan are Indians.
South America, Caucasian and Asians. Many foreigners other than Indian who are in Japan are worried.
>>
File: details_of_temple.jpg (936KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
details_of_temple.jpg
936KB, 1600x1071px
>>78994444
>>78994639
Isn't most of this bad stuff happening in North India? I visited North and South India a few years ago - North was disgusting, trash on the streets. South was beautiful, huge temples/pyramids. Although I only really went to the countryside in the South and the urban parts of the North.
>>
File: indiakeemonastery.jpg (665KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
indiakeemonastery.jpg
665KB, 3264x2448px
>>79000258
Yeah you're gonna have a bad time if you visit the urban parts of India. The countryside is beautiful though, even in the north. I recommend going to the countryside - avoid the urban cities unless you're really rich/stay in a fancy hotel.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.