[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish i could torture and slowly kill this barbarian who shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: karu.jpg (133KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
karu.jpg
133KB, 900x485px
i wish i could torture and slowly kill this barbarian who shot to death my soul animal

and your country thoughts on bears?
>>
Soul animal? what are you a mongoloid?
>>
>>78991416
yes
>>
File: 23.jpg (99KB, 500x378px)
23.jpg
99KB, 500x378px
black bears are better
>>
>>78991402
bears are the niggers of the forest
>>
>my soul animal, the bear

At least you're not larping you Slav fuck
>>
>>78991458
you have to go back
>>
>>78991402
You have learned nothing of Nature.
Animals are far more brutal in their killing than humans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLkWVud1UHM
>>
>>78991475
see
>>78991478
>>
>>78991402
are you a russian wannabe
>>
>>78991402

Whatever. As long they're handing out permits I don't suppose spädre is endangered.
>>
>>78991500
>brutal
>sniping an animal that could tear the literal shit out of you if you went bearhands
nothing brutal about it. just sickening.
>>
>>78991540
i think the stories about russians loving bears are way over exaggerated. the bear is a finnic sacred animal not russian. popular culture skews the view heavily
>>
>>78991540
Literally everyone in Estonia is a confused Russian
>>
>>78991844
amateur bait mu arengupeetusega semu
>>
>>78991402
I wish I could torture everyone and everything.
>>
>>78991613
Yes, we do have opposable thumbs, and the brains to keep ourselves out of unacceptable levels of danger.

You seem to have missed the part where humans also have the ability to step outside of their individual interests, to compromise and cooperate, for the benefit of the group. Some would call this "empathy."
>>
>>78991881
what a nigger language
>>
>>78991881
absolute africa tier language

speak that black filth somewhere else
>>
>>78992071
don't think going out with a long range weapon to kill a sacred animal of the forest is something to consider as "keeping yourself out of danger". more like blood sports imho
>>
>>78992209
>>78992406
both of your languages are infantile retard abc tier so shut the fuck up alright!?
>>
File: karupojad.jpg (101KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
karupojad.jpg
101KB, 900x485px
>we miss our mum
>>
>>78991402
I like bears, we had a bear soldier in our ranks. They are not niggers, some of them are just poor and lack education.
>>
it's okay if they eat them imo

but usually it's
>kill predators for fun
>oh no these prey animals are out of control now
>guess I'll have to shoot those too for "nature's sake"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.