[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans so arrogant? They should be more humble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Why are Americans so arrogant?
They should be more humble like us Europeans
>>
>>78979749
>arrogant
it is Germans
>>
File: 1504221442298.jpg (24KB, 616x194px) Image search: [Google]
1504221442298.jpg
24KB, 616x194px
>>78979749
REICHSBREITSPURBAHN
>>
I don't want to tell this, but Germans are by far more arrogant than Americans.
>>
>>78979749
wow this so meta haahahahahaahhaahhahheeeh
>>
>>78979749
Germans are arrogant in the way that they think they aren't arrogant.
>>
>>78979937
he's being ironic

it's actually the second time in my life I've seen a German use irony so don't be a dick. This is like seeing a whale in the Delaware of Chesapeake
>>
they are also very elitist
>>
>>78979878
>>78979937
well, sorry for being the better Americans
>>
>>78979749
>flag
pottery
>>
The Americans I know are always the ones who criticize US the most, it's quite trendy to hate USA in US coastal cities
>>
>>78979840
T H I C C

push your fat German train in my tight French tunnel baby
>>
>>78980132
I'd hate the US too if the federal government declared the constitution void within 100 miles of the border where two thirds of the population live.
>>
>>78980169
I have no clue what this means
>>
>>78980169
I have some bad news for you
>>
File: AR-304129963.jpg (16KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
AR-304129963.jpg
16KB, 470x264px
>>78979749
You would be arrogant too if F-16s are flying by your college football match
>>
>>78980132
Well places like LA, NYC and sanfran are the intellectual ass cracks of this country and need to be capet bombed ASAP
>>
>>78979749
Americans are dicks without noticing it.
Europeans are assholes on purpose.
>>
>>78980329
literally the opposite
>>
>>78979974
Wait, I use irony all the time especially on here.
Does that mean everyone took me serious for most of the time?
>>
>>78980329
>im only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>78980397
I think German irony is pretty difficult for non-Germans to detect and most people just think you have Aspergers
>>
>>78980364
No I mean Americans aren't even trying to be dicks but they always end up triggering someone.
Europeans are just mean assholes because reasons.
My impression.
>>
>>78980470
Can you describe german irony by any chance?
I don't think something like countryspecial irony exists, maybe for britain but that's it.
I just believe you guys take the german seriousness meme too literal to the point of taking everything serious what we say.
>>
>>78980493
oh I see
yeah, but I also mean that a lot of guys here put on a douchebag front in a joking way but then kind of act like assholes. I've seen this happen abroad and know my countrymen well enough to know they're not really serious but other people don't realize it

like that "AMERICA FUCK YEAH!" shit is always drummed up abroad, like in hostel-type situations. Americans don't clean their dishes or keep their areas tidy though
>>
>>78980589
Germans don't let up when they're saying something ironically. Americans will generally give some sort of clues, like over the top opinions or absurd wording and fixations. Germans just make a whole statement that seems like a plausible belief and it's never clear if they're kidding or not but Americans see Germans saying things about the US so much that they take it at face value
>>
>>78979749
I am one of the most hateful persons towards the US, but even I can't call them arrogant. French, Germans, Italians, Russians and Spaniards (and probably more) are so autistic about not speaking English it's a complete joke, to the point where traveling in those countries becomes a hassle because no one wants to speak with the foreigner. I've never met more arrogant people than the French and the Germans. Americans are dumb, evil and a cancerous tumor on the world, but they're hardly arrogant.
>>
>>78980972
the average Italian is actually incapable of speaking even basic English, nothing to do with arrrogance.
>>
>>78980873
So when I call Americans a race of evil fat burger eaters who you take it serious?
>>
File: Schulmädchen3.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Schulmädchen3.webm
3MB, 800x480px
Why are germans so mean? I love you guys
>>
>>78982138
Fuck, I need sauce on this ASAP
>>
>>78982138
>
You are the mean ones.
Every time I try to talk with you and spread friendshipwaves, you tell me to fuck off and post autistic shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.