[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white genes so weak? Average mixed Brazilians are like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 20170830_203918.jpg (577KB, 1500x757px) Image search: [Google]
20170830_203918.jpg
577KB, 1500x757px
Why are white genes so weak?

Average mixed Brazilians are like 70%~80% European and still look arabs.

If they were 70%~80% Asian they already would look Asian.
>>
>>78977445
>Average mixed Brazilians are like 70%~80% European

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
File: (((Europe))).png (155KB, 2270x688px) Image search: [Google]
(((Europe))).png
155KB, 2270x688px
>>78977445
I just checked the study, it look like a bunch of wewuzing

The scientists literally claimed that E-M81(Berbers) and E-M123(Levantines) are Europeans
>>
>>78978854

Why are you laughing? They showed this in the study
>>
>>78978854
It's true. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardo_Brazilians#Ancestry
>>
>>78979826
He's not laughing. He just wrote a string of "HA"'s with a straightforward, perhaps a bit melancholic face riddled with everyday worries
>>
>>78977445
Spaniards, Italians and the Portuguese are 100% "European" and look like Arabs. Brazil is a Portuguese colony, I'll let you guess from there.
>>
I need a Brazilian gf.
>>
File: 1500131512732.png (863KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500131512732.png
863KB, 714x802px
>white genes are we-
>>
>>78977445
If you photoshopped their skin to be lighter most of them would look like Southern Europeans, most European facial features aren't exactly recessive.
Light skin colour is caused by an absence of melatonin and due to that is highly recessive. They also live in a sunny county which causes their skins to be darker as well.
>>
>>78979136
it may be in the sense that pretty much all M81 and M123 they find belongs to subclades coming from Iberia and Italy
>>
I'm no doctor, but my guess is that caucasians being a mutation from the original negroids are the cause of their genes being recessive.
The original genes must be much dominant
>>
Their European ancestry is mostly from Portugal so of course they're going to look pretty ethnic
>>
File: 20130607202136675727i.jpg (37KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
20130607202136675727i.jpg
37KB, 600x397px
I'll try to explain how it's like Brazil without the bullshitery of the internet. None of what I'm gonna say here is for the "muh, we wuz white n' sheit" or something, because we aren't.

Most part of the soccer players that plays on the Brazilian Team came from poor areas of Brazil, where is pretty more common traits like curly hair and brown skin.

When you get out on the city, you can see literally every kind of people, and we literally have A LOT of whites, I guess even more than blacks.

The traits of our white people is quite different tho. Our blondes have a hair a little bit more dark than Europeans ones. Also, the most common eye color here is brown, but green is common as fuck as well. Blue is quite rare tho.

Based on what I saw, and it isn't any trustful data tho, just my experience, if we put on the balance our pardos and whites, we're gonna reach the same measure. Our census aren't reliable because a lot of pardos declare themselves as whites, and a lot of whites as pardos/amarelos, so it's kinda messed.

I suppose we can take a look at our volleyball team, it reflects a little bit more our reality, because there are players from various social scales, and that's more like you're going to see people here when you get outside in Brazil.
>>
>>78980517
Green and hazel eyes are common because those are native Arab/Caucasus eye colors, it has nothing to do with Europe you dumb monkey.
>>
>>78980614

And where I say it had a deal with Europe, you fucking cooked monkey? I'm saying the general aspect.
>>
>>78980517
>green is common as fuck as well
>>
A barrel of honey with a spoon of tar
>>
>>78980679

Yeap.
>>
>>78980661
>we wuz euros n sheit
Most of the traits you mentioned are native to the Middle East and the Caucasus. Anywhere between MG and RS received a fuckload of Lebs and Armenians, that's where the green eyes and hazel eyes come from, it has literally NOTHING to do with Europe you turd for brains.
>>
>>78980679
Outside the South Region green eyes are far more common than blue eyes, and not rare at all, specially in São Paulo.
>>
File: 1366398988606 - Copy.png (247KB, 1876x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1366398988606 - Copy.png
247KB, 1876x1256px
>>78980731
it's pure magic
a tatar like you would not understand
>>
>>78980763

Damn, are you a fucking STONE?

As I said, I never told the fucking reason of the green eyes. I'm just telling the general aspects of what is seen by here, FUCKING SUPER SAYAMONKEY. The conclusions of the reasons I gave to OP to take, Europeans or not, holy fuck, K Y S.
>>
File: A_Cape_Verdian.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
A_Cape_Verdian.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>78980614
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Green
>Green eyes probably result from the interaction of multiple variants within the OCA2 and other genes. They were present in south Siberia during the Bronze Age.[64]

>They are most common in Northern, Western and Central Europe.[65][66] In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes,[40] In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color.[67] A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men.[68] Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%.[69] 37.2% of Italians from Verona and 56% of Slovenes have blue/green eyes.
>>
>>78980809

When it becomes about color eyes, I rather prefer to take a position to Central-West, not Southeast. São Paulo has 11,000,000 inhabitants only in its capital, but Goiânia just 1 million and something. If we take a mathematical proportion, they are quite more common on the Central-West, specially in the inner cities.
>>
>>78979943
we aren't white.
>>
>>78980824
Anyway, neither the Spaniards nor the Portuguese are genetically (pure) European. The average Brazilian, specially between GO and SP, is more Middle Eastern/Caucasus than European.

>>78980899
She doesn't look very "Nordic" to me, João da Silva Bacalhau. And Brazil isn't a Nordic colony, in case you didn't know that. Most of the green/hazel eyes you'll find in Center-West/Southeast Brazil are native to the Middle East and the Caucasus, not Europe, let alone Northern Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPJyi4J_9Q
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.