[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country has school uniforms ahahhaah enjoy your """"""""individualism""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503615672586.jpg (232KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1503615672586.jpg
232KB, 640x920px
>his country has school uniforms
ahahhaah enjoy your """"""""individualism"""""""" commie shitters
>>
>>78968344
I'd rather have school uniforms that way no one can bully each other for their dress style.
>>
>>78968344
I would like a bf with female school uniform, that would be hot.
Lifting him up like a girl and then make him ride me while I hope him up.
>>
>>78968344
I wish universities had uniforms too. It's just another annoyance having to figure out something different to wear every day.
>>
>>78968353
if you dress like shit then you're shit
>>
>>78968353

*bullies your shoes*
>>
File: 1410749721714.jpg (49KB, 480x480px)
1410749721714.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>78968378
I was wondering about why tehre is so much gay shit on /r9k/ in the last couple of days and I realised. You've got a bunch of guys stuck with each other for fucking years. What's the one thing that comes up constantly when you're sitting around in your basement? The urge to eat. The urge to go to the bathroom and sexual urges. Two of them aren't very interactive so at the end of the day people are going to slowly change the habitat to facilitate their urges.

Sad stuff. Go outside
>>
>>78968353
That's a Marxist way of thinking
>>
File: 1490580715829.jpg (205KB, 960x530px)
1490580715829.jpg
205KB, 960x530px
so much for no dress codes when your classroom looks like they have a wedding to attend after the classes
>>
>>78968410
sponsored by nike
>>
>>78968353
Except for the school itself bullying kids into dressing how they want.
>>
>>78972007
Not marxist. Just one of the explanations why do people want uniform. One of the most retarded ones.
>>
>>78972007
Not explicitly marxist, just anything that breaks every one down to the same thing, to be egalitarian.

Also, it forces an environment and mentality aimed toward progressing through school and not getting caught up in other shit. The Egalitarian part is an irrelevant side-effect.
>>
>>78968344
I wish our schools had uniforms. We didn't even have uniforms at my Catholic school.
>>
>>78968353
>Forgetting brands and quality of clothing
>Believing bullying only happens because of clothes and not what your face and body look like
LOL
>>
>>78968344
Our politicians are talking about introducing school uniforms as a measure against freefalling national grades.

I don't necessarily think it's a bad idea but it's quite obviously not the root of the problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.