[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Houston flood over the news >nothing about the floods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>Houston flood over the news
>nothing about the floods in Africa

Why is that?
>>
>>78962834
who cares lol
>>
shit in the toilet isn't news, shit on your kitchen table is
>>
>>78962856
What about shart in mart?
>>
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA
>>
>>78962882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
african lifes arent worth anything
in spain we dont even get news about morocco and they are right below us
>>
>>78962834
The Houston floods are a fucking hoax.
One of the guys they interviewed look just like the guys in (((Sandy Hook))).
They really need to get new actors.
>>
>>78962930
please go outside
>>
File: 1495067123132.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495067123132.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>78962930
>an entire fucking hurricane
>hoax
do you browse /pol/ by any chance?
>>
>>78963327
The hurricane was a false flag by trump to turn the people against Allah!
>>
Only africans and european girls care about africans.
>>
>>78963415
wtf i hate drumpf now
>>
Newsworthiness = Severity * Proximity
>>
>>78962834
Because rain in Africa is good news and the news only reports bad news.
>>
Because we don't care about Africa, not about fellow Western nations.
>>
>>78962834
Because its old news for africa to be fucked up by war, famine, floods, disease.

Also the united states are a major media center and core of western civilisation

There were floods in some part of india too.
>>
File: 1489962177503.jpg (47KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489962177503.jpg
47KB, 327x316px
>>78962930
>>
>>78969956
>Because we don't care about Africa
You care enough about them to periodically send troops there to keep the blood diamonds flowing. :^)
>>
>>78962834
Because I bless the rains down in Africaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Africans are worth around $5 while even the lowest class westener is valued at 6 figures.
>>
>>78962915
>african lifes arent worth anything
The reason why you don't get news about Morocco is pretty much the same the reason why we don't get news about Spain. People don't care about Africans.
>>
>>78970408
Still doesn't explain all the bawling celebrities when they had the famines in Africa back in the 80s and all the benefit rock concerts and pictures of skeletal children in Ethiopia.
>>
>>78962856
>hurricanes on the Gulf Coast
>not shit on the table
>>
>>78970616
That was Zeitgeist.
People were also into saving wales and rainforests
Also you should understand the concept of charity. It's money laundering.
>>
>>78970616
>celebrities are dumb
News at 11. In fact all that they accomplished was airlifting in UN bags of rice so that Africans would keep shitting out babies on marginal land that couldn't support that high of a population.
>>
>>78962834
What the fuck is that language? Is this Jamaican news or do you have some sort of joke language option selected?
>>
>>78972590

Pidgin English.

Basically retard English.
>>
>>78970640
This. I don't care if a coastal state is hit by a hurricane. Just like I don't wonder why a tornado is hitting just outside my home. You know the risks.
>>
>>78970550
t. butthurt Abo
>>
>>78972590
English for blacks.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.