[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are blacks really loud all over the world or is it just a phenomenon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: surprise black man.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
surprise black man.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Are blacks really loud all over the world or is it just a phenomenon here? /int/ knows most americans are loud but blacks here are even louder. When I'm at work and I hear people talking loud out in the hall and I go look, it's black people nine out of ten times. Same for when I'm walking somewhere in public and suddenly hear shouting.

I'm wondering if it's a cultural thing among all blacks or just the blacks here? If it's everywhere I wonder why and when it all started.
>>
Also, please don't ban me for "making a /pol/ thread" again, mods. This is not a political discussion. If anything, it's an international anthropological sort.
>>
Black Prietos here in Mexico have this certain smell to them. I don't know. No matter if they just showered, they just smell weird.

And they also have rough skin. Like charred skin or something
>>
File: Muhammad-Ali.webm (278KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad-Ali.webm
278KB, 304x224px
>>78960806
What's a prieto
>>
>>78960862
black/nig
>>
>>78960862
The type of immigrants that you get, the worst of the worst.
>>
They are extremely loud, not even exaggerating. A lot of africans have arrived to my small town in recent times, and they are obnoxious to be around. Constant hollering and weird loud nigger speak whether they're walking down town or in a supermarket, they don't seem to care that others are around and that they're the only ones opening their mouths.
>>
>>78961190
Thanks for providing your experiences.

Why do they do these things though?
>>
>>78960758
Nope lad, they can't have private discussions, even on the phone. They literally yell at you over the phone when you are just having a normal conversation.
>>
File: 1417822997235.webm (712KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1417822997235.webm
712KB, 600x338px
>>78960758
Niggers are loud here too.
>>
>>78960806
A doctor once told me its because blacks sweat more because they are better adapted for heat regulation in the warm climate
>>
>>78960758
she so cute
>>
>>78961486
OP here, they are often on the phone when I hear them in the hall and I close the door to the office so it's not as loud.
>>
>>78961486
Why the fuck do they do this? I have to talk to Africans on the phone sometimes and they are loud, especially when they're angry. Nigga I cannot help you if I can't understand what you're screaming into the phone.
>>
>>78960758
>>78961490
Why do these women flinch back when they see the black man?
>>
>>78961705
I have no idea. Its a question as old as time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.