[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Western women so thick? From India to Arabia to England

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Why are Western women so thick?

From India to Arabia to England it's the same pattern.

They all start to get thick at 25+

Caucazoid genetics?
>>
>>78925934
cute tummy
>>
File: madhubala.jpg (41KB, 450x605px) Image search: [Google]
madhubala.jpg
41KB, 450x605px
>>78925934
Not sure if it's genetics, but I've seen plenty of large Mongoloids and plenty of skinny Caucasoids.
>>
>>78928036
sauce
>>
>>78925934
younger people have a faster metabolism than older ones
it's normal for everyone to get fatter as they age if they don't do something about it
>>
nogs and indos get thick too

its just asians that have bad weight genes
>>
polak proxy
>>
>>78930358
dafuq is a nog
>>
>>78930465
black you nonce
>>
>>78925934
I've got another question. Why do most of indian women look either like lard buckets or like they had a vacation at Buchenwald? No middle ground.
>>
>>78930496
the original post was saying caucasoids are fat not negroids
>>
>>78930514
Poverty. Some are good looking >>78928036
>>
>>78930514
they're very gluttonous and india generally is fat-positive. the skinny ones are literally malnourished
>>
>>78930559
and the answer to the question of why western women are so fat is not caucasoid genetics because non-caucasoids exhibit the same fatness
>>
>>78930632
indos are caucasoid, pretty sure
>>
>>78925934
>Indians
>Arabs
>western
>>
>>78925934
Childbirth and age have something to do with it usually, the former the japs don't bother with any more so most of their christmas cakes are still sort of fit.
>>
>>78931186
I'd say India is pretty western (minus the poor people pooping on the street), since they're democratic, pretty much all speak english, and study in the USA. Not Arabia though
>>
>>78932791
that doesn't mean they are westerner pajeet

the worst are blacks women, they all get incredibedly fat after 30
>>
>>78932791
India is objectively eastern in every way. The world is a collective organism which interacts with each other so of course you adopted western concepts. so did everyone. that doesn't make them western any more than i'd be eastern if I converted to buddhism.
>>
because 25+ is old af

t.27
>>
>>78932791
They only adopted a few Western concepts. They're pretty much still Eastern in every other way.

For example, the Roman empire loved borrowing concepts from other civilizations when they encountered something new. It doesn't mean they're non-western inherently.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.