[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries in Europe are likely to be Islamatized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (56KB, 3141x2094px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
56KB, 3141x2094px
Which countries in Europe
are likely to be Islamatized in a few decades?
>>
Turkey
>>
Something about that union flag looks wrong and I can't put my finger on it
>>
Albania
>>
>>78924023
Yeah, probably the dimensions.
>>
>>78923752
fucking disgusting version of the flag
i hate japan now
>>
Bosnia and Kosovo are becoming more islamist by the fucking day.

Bosnia's """"""""""identity"""""""""" nowadays is literally NOTHING other than "muh islam". Just goes to show how, yet again, we supported the wrong side.
>>
Belgium
>>
>>78923752
I wonder what will be faster ...being islamatized or Japan getting North Korea missletized ?
>>
>>78923752
france?
>>
>>78923752
Argentina
>>
>>78925727
>>
>>78923752
germany
>>
>>78923752
All of north and west Europe
>>
>>78924143
none of those can happen soon enough.
>>
>>78923752
None. Muslims will never get political power.
>>
>>78927893
Why?
>implying they don't alreay have it
Politicians have to bend over for muzzies because they represent a big voting block in many countries.
>Sad Dick Khan
>>
>>78928016
He has basically no power
>>
>>78924023
wrong colours, wrong proportions
>>
>>78928037
The mayor of London and that hasn't even existed until very recently I've heard somewhere.

The reason >>78923752 can't happen is because.

Europeans exist in much larger number contrary to the hysteria
Have all the power
No one really cares about being faithful

If you had 1 or two like in those former European colonies then it would happen but it's not even close in Europe currently at all.
>>
>>78928037
Is this your attempt to try and downplay the role of The Mayor of London because he's a paki and you feel ashamed?
>>
What's with this dumb Jap proxy making all these shitty threads all day?
>>
>>78928130
No I don't live in London so it's not like I have a foot in the race either way.
London is not like most cities, the actual power rests with the Lord Mayor (Andrew Parmley).
>>
>>78923752
Sweden, France, England.
>>
>>78928152
Ah, right so you actually have no fucking idea what you're talking about then.
>>
>>78928152
>London is not like most cities, the actual power rests with the Lord Mayor (Andrew Parmley).
really kinda embarrassing that you believe this.
andrew parmley in the lord mayor of THE CITY OF LONDON. it's a ceremonial position
sadiq khan is the mayor of GREATER LONDON and accountable for strategic government within greater london.

to say he has no real power is incredibly stupid as the position was explicitly created after a referendum on devolving power to greater london and creating the GLA, which khan is the elected executive of.
>>
>>78923752
polak proxy
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/139715405
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.