[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did most of the English-speaking Caribbean plus Guyana, Belize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CIA_map_of_the_Caribbean.png (1MB, 1291x892px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_map_of_the_Caribbean.png
1MB, 1291x892px
Why did most of the English-speaking Caribbean plus Guyana, Belize and Suriname decide to become independent instead of just remaining/becoming self-governing parts of the UK and the Netherlands? Wouldn't it have been better for them, in the long run?
>>
>>78918962
Belize should be a municipality of the Mexican state of Guatemala
>>
>>78918962
No, not really, our GDP per capita skyrocketed once we became independent.

Most of our Economy from Tourism/Offshore Banking was shared amongst the wh*te subhumans under Colonization and they even sent money back to Britain, but the Governors Britain sent and Britain itself hardly wanted to fix or build upon foreign colonies.
>>
>>78921980
Oh, I thought you could keep your money. Do you happen to know if this still happens in the current islands that are still part of Britain? Also, why was Turks and Caicos separated from the Bahamas?
>>
>>78922123
Not that I know of. Bermuda seems to be doing fine economically and they're still British Owned. I don't know how black people are treated there, but surely the wh*tes make more money on that Island as well.

Also for Turks & Caicos, the Br*ts wanted to keep at least one of our Islands during the Independence deal so they took Turks & Caicos away from us.
>>
>>78922461
Are white people better off economically in the Bahamas? Do they control a lot of stuff? Would you like it if Turks and Caicos reunited with the rest of the archipelago?
>>
>>78922542
>Are white people better off economically in the Bahamas?

Yeah Slavery only ended like a few years ago. All that Sugar Plantation money and acres of land got handed down to the wh*te slave master descendents.

>Do they control a lot of stuff?

Not wh*te Bahamian British Loyalist Descendants, but new American Expats and others help stimulate the economy. Most of our Government is black our current PM is black, but they're corrupt and do whatever the wh*teoids tell them too. So I guess they control us a little.

Atlantis for example our #1 tourism crop is owned by a wh*teoid
>>
>>78922542
Forgot to answer this.

>Would you like it if Turks and Caicos reunited with the rest of the archipelago?

Doesn't matter most of them come to the Capital Nassau to work. All of the Islands you see there in the map are mostly uninhabited. Everything happens in Nassau/ New Providence.
>>
>>78922787
>>78922834
Okay, thanks for answering :3
>>
>>78923020
Also Netherlands still own all their Caribbean colonies..

And all British Colonies are still owned by Britain in the sense of the Commonwealth and she is still the head of state, we just got permission to govern our own Islands and create cool flags,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.