[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that americans are so uneducated while having the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1504080589349.png (144KB, 836x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504080589349.png
144KB, 836x700px
How is it that americans are so uneducated while having the best schools in the world?
>>
>>78902642
Why is it*
>>
>>78902642
>best schools
>usa

when will this meme end?
>>
>>78902731
It's true, sorry.

>>78902642
The majority don't go to those schools.
>>
>>78902642
the average amerifat is an idiot who believes that you can afford a house, a car, and feed a family of 4 for 30 years with just a highschool diploma. They believe this simply caues the babyboomers had that luxury and they aren't able to grow out of it. Same problem here. These amazing schools get a lot of attendance from foreign rather than domestic students, and the professors that teach in them are immigrants.

Just lurk a bit here and you'll notice lots of american posters argue that university is useless.
>>
>>78902731
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/world-ranking#survey-answer

>>78902945
So all the other schools that aren't on the list above are shit-tier? Why is that?
>>
War is the only way to teach geography to americans.
>>
cringing @ this obsession thread tbн
>>
>>78902642
>How is it that americans are so uneducated while having the best schools in the world?

Most of us aren't but we have some massively ignorant jackasses who will never even get close to attending one of those top colleges. Some may even be H.S. dropouts who shit post on here all day. There are clear regional and ethnic variations as well and unfortunately the worst seem to be the loudest in our nation.
>>
>>78903246
>So all the other schools that aren't on the list above are shit-tier? Why is that?
No but some are and a lot of people don't even attend college, drop out or never even finished H.S.
>>
>>78903352
I'm actually trying to have a serious thread to end this meme m8

>>78903507
what is HS?
>>
>>78902642
From my understanding, public education in HS is not good and a lot of people drop without finishing it. In contrast, universities and superior education is great.
>>
Because their schools pay their professors the best in the world so they naturally attract top lecturers in their respective fields, while only a minuscule and rich % of the population actually get to go there. Basically they're top heavy and quality plummets pretty fast after you exclude the international top.
>>
>>78903578
>what is HS?
High School, The last four years of our education. However, once you pass Middle School you can drop out. Also, after 21 we figure your never going to graduate and kick you out.
>>
>>78903620
>From my understanding, public education in HS is not good
It is in lot of places it's more that people don't apply themselves and no one forces them.
> and a lot of people drop without finishing it.
Not a lot but it does happen
> In contrast, universities and superior education is great.
Some are garbage and I know a lot of morons with degrees from good schools who live in their own ignorance.
>>
>>78903693
>drop out of High School
jeez
In France the equivalent is a lycée, don't even consider leaving without your baccalauréat because you'll be doomed
>>
>>78903856
>In France the equivalent is a lycée, don't even consider leaving without your baccalauréat because you'll be doomed
Oh they are. They end up working shit jobs or on welfare. If they are really lucky they have some skill or talent that they can make money with but that's rare.
>>
>>78903941
Oh or selling drugs and partaking in other criminal activities. Maybe if it's a hot girl she becomes a stripper.
>>
>>78903856
It's no different here. Most of those dropouts have to return to high school or pursue one of the equivalent diplomas if they want any chance at a decent life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.