[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if Aussies kill all those demonic animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Australia.jpg (180KB, 2254x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.jpg
180KB, 2254x1861px
Daily reminder that if Aussies kill all those demonic animals and insects they could be the new USA
>>
>>78900631
Why would we want to be new USA

>large nigger population
>larger spic population
>entirely ruled by an elite class of jews
>>
They don't have an extensive system of inland waterways like the US does, so moving goods around the interior of Australia is always going to be inordinately expensive.
>>
>>78900656
not the contemporary usa, but the old usa, even the aussie dream could exist
>>
>>78900631
the lack of water is the problem not the animals. I read somewhere that they once considered digging an artificial river all the way down australia from north to south and constructing desalination plants along it to support new towns/cities in central Australia but it was expensive as shit so they havent done it
>>
They already are.

>isolated and irrelevant
>badass standard of living
>fucktons of natural resources
>huge coastline
>actually anglo

They're doing it right. All they need to do is address those alcohol taxes.
>>
>>78902807
build nuclear reactors out there and power coastal desalination plants with them
coastal cities are always superior anyways
>>
>>78903026
no one even discusses nuclear power as an option in Australia. We have 40% of the world's uranium and are currently having an energy crisis and literally ran out of power in one of our states a while back but they still don't even mention nuclear power.
>>
>>78903026
>coastal desalination plants with them

these things are expensive af and have low yield vs power consumption and high maintenance costs if were are talking ultrafiltration.

Maybe Dubai could afford it, but I don't think Australia can.
>>
>>78903150
>be poverty stricken eurosmall
>cant afford desalination plants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_desalination_plants_in_Australia
>>
>>78903285
How much is your monthly water bill if I may ask?
>>
>>78903413
last bill was like au$200+ for 6 months in a house with 2 people.
not all our water comes from desalination plants, most of it is from freshwater rivers.
>>
>>78903108
Sad!

>>78903150
aussies can keep mining money when they are low on dough
>>
LEAVE AUSTRALIA IN PEACE
>>
>>78900631
Australia was a misuteyku
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.