[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans form camps to get into Britain? Maybe they should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: what.png (626KB, 669x890px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
626KB, 669x890px
Why do Europeans form camps to get into Britain? Maybe they should work hard on their own nations instead of trying to leave them.

I'm looking at you, France and Belgium.
>>
Pajeet... those are not europeans
>>
>>78892638
Because Great Britain is such a great country (it's in the name). Which European hasn't dreamt of leaving his poor shithole beind and begin a new life in the glorious United Kingdoms?
>>
File: 63473473.jpg (59KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
63473473.jpg
59KB, 598x600px
>they're literally calling it a jungle
>>
>>78892847
they are new europeans, the changing face of europe
>>
>>78892638
I'd feel 100% safe with my daughter hanging out at that playground.
>>
File: 1494694010384.jpg (61KB, 620x756px) Image search: [Google]
1494694010384.jpg
61KB, 620x756px
why do these people want to go to that shithole anyway?
I mean I'm not really complaining. But what's actractive about fucking england? and I mean attractive in every sense of the word
>>
>>78892638
Did I just hear Jungle time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QWYc71Giag&t=308s
>>
>>78892963
For the same reason they like France and Brussels. They are too lazy to learn a new language.

Unless they believe they can get lots of free money, like in Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>78892963
More gibs than in the rest of Europe, I guess
>>
>>78892638
what, you think we want those fleebags?
>>
>>78893048
>France and Brussels
well, they clearly don't since they just want to keep moving towards england
what vision do they have of britain back in shitholistan that they keep trying hard to cross the canal even though they're already in the western world
>free money
our social safety net is completely fucked, literally freeloader paradise
>>
>>78892638
Camping is fun.
>>
>>78893010
>not posting Eurodance

Get out. Here's the real jungle song. Euro-style!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI
>>
>>78892638
>United Kingdom
>Europeans

WTF?
>>
>>78894220
EU =/= Europe
>>
>>78893158
>what vision do they have of britain back in shitholistan that they keep trying hard to cross the canal even though they're already in the western world
Because we are a shithole already
They think UK is rich like in movies
You know those high rises around the park ? Full of arabs and niggers already
It'd be disappointing for them to stay, and we have no money to give them anyways

We are so shit, we aren't a final destination like Germany UK or Sweden, we are just a step on the way where they don't want to stay like Spain or Greece
>>
File: UKre.jpg (99KB, 709x589px) Image search: [Google]
UKre.jpg
99KB, 709x589px
>>78892638
Because UK give out very generous welfare money.
>>
>>78892847
>MUH HERITAGE

They're in Europe, they're European.
>>
>>78892914
I will abandon UK And return to Greece Tbqh.
>>
File: really.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>78900592

>AmeriGUN education...

You do know that Europeans are a ethnic group consisting different types of Native-Europeans? I think the term used in USA is "white people" but in Europe these "white people" are ethnic Europeans. In Europe these "white people" are native people of the land.

Example black person can become a citizen of European country and therefore and a citizen of EU but he/she nor his/her children will ever become ethnically European.

European born in USA doesn't become ethnically American. Last 400 years has proven this as "white people" are still classified as European-American and not Native-American.
>>
>>78892638

>As in the French port of Calais, the dream of most here is getting to Britain

The EU needs to make their dream come true.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.