[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /int/ ever experienced racism in person? Or witness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 30

Has /int/ ever experienced racism in person? Or witness a racist incident?
>>
>>78875464
Yes. Frequent racial abuse and threats of violence from South Asian Muslims.
>>
YES
E
S
>>
Yeah I've seen plenty of Arabs act like fucking idiots in real life
>>
>>78876131
Towards whom? White people?
>>78876109
Elaborate more, pls?
>>
Sexism is worse than racism.
>>
>>78875464

As a "victim":
I once sperged in a mostly murrikan party, it was a hostal so there were people from several places, some murrikan girl told me i looked like a black irish after asking about my surname not sounding "spanish", i started reeeeeeing with some autistic rant thanks to my years in 4chan.

As a witness:
3 years ago saw some cops asking some black guys (i have no idea if they were colombians or from haiti) to leave a public independence celebration in southern chile because they were making some people unconfortable

As a racist:
After noticing there was a little colombian playing on the lifts of my building for several days i called the cops, his parents were not sending him to school, the cops eventually came, god i hated how fast that place went too shit.
>>
>>78876208
Third one doesn't seem particularly racist (Kinda nosy, tho)? Wouldn't you have call the cops, too if it was a Chilean kid?
>>
They called me bolivian through all highschool
Now I'm a redpilled MAGA hat owner #PraiseKek
>>
>>78876206
Triggered/10

Good job.
>>
>>78875464
got called racist in Greggs
>>
>>78875464
Every day on this board
t. whitey
>>
File: mehmet.jpg (13KB, 206x175px) Image search: [Google]
mehmet.jpg
13KB, 206x175px
>>78876190
i used to live in small town quietly with very few immigrants population so i grew up wirth insult like shitskin and go back to your cunt etc... and one day a faggot twice older than me saw me after school and punch me in the nose i bled i was only 7 yo. since i moved to a bigger city no problem
>>
>>78875464
>>78879244
Oh in person.
Nvm.
I curse niggers in my head when i meet them but just smile
>>
>>78875464
Yes I've been called giaour by a filthy roach irl.
>>
>>78875464
Nope.
>>
>>78875464
Kids at my school were extremely racist towards turks (also vice versa) and similar people. For some reason they found hitler salute also very funny

a group of 10 drunk girls constantly yelled at some turks in a bus I was in.

I got called spaghettimuncher and Mafioso one time because I look "italian"
>>
some Spanish guy said I looked French, worst day of my life
>>
no we live in perfect harmony here
>>
>>78879210
What did you do?
>>
>>78879304
Hypocrite
>>78879308
What does that mean?
>>
>>78879434
infidel
>>
was called robothead when I was young because of my jaw and broad face

horsefaced n*rdics can't handle superior slavic genetics
>>
Yeah, once a white woman offered some leftover food her son was eating to my brother (his skin tone is light brown). Funny that everyone just looked at her with disgust and she left quickly, with one person commenting on how rude she was out loud. Though it might have been the way he was dressed (plus skin color lel).
>>
I've heard and seen many racist things.
Mostly said and done by me.
>>
>>78879434
>Hypocrite
Maybe you dont realize how hard it is to be a racist in 2017.
You get publicly shamed quickly, social media has made it impossible
>>
>>78879542
Maybe he just looked poor and hungry
WHO'S THE RACIST NOW SALVADOR
>>
>>78875464
anti white racism but hey, non whites cant be racist amirite
>>
I'm Thai so always got asked if I cross dress or if I'm actually a lady, funnily enough my cousin who still lives in Thailand does
>>
One time I was walking down the street and some white guy watering his yard looked at me and called me a "spic".
I'm not even Hispanic,
My confidence is shattered
>>
>>78879542
So she ended up throwing out perfectly good food, because you couldn't control your urges to make fun her nice woman who just wants to help?
>>
>>78879837
so how long have you been crossdressing?
>>
File: BZ9QB2lCYAAhs3J.jpg (21KB, 583x473px) Image search: [Google]
BZ9QB2lCYAAhs3J.jpg
21KB, 583x473px
>>78875464
some kids in the US (Midwest) did this while passing in their car as I was on the sidewalk.
>>
>>78879884
How is that concidered racist? It's just plain old fun.
>>
>>78879907
>wh*te shits
>>
>>78878975
A cuanto el kilo de papa?
>>
File: daily-mix-221-60.jpg (67KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
daily-mix-221-60.jpg
67KB, 700x525px
>>78879946
No seriously, do you think we would find pic related?
>>
>>78879995
fine. I didn't really find it offensive, just funny; but they were doing it in a really passive-aggressive way so I considered it racist, plus I didn't know them so I considered it even more racist.
>>
>>78879995
When I was in elementary school, whenever I tried to sit with the whites they wouldn't let me and they just did this, so I had to sit by myself during lunch. Actually sometimes the blacks would let me sit with them, although they would do it sometimes too. Mostly they just talked about Naruto to me
>>
>>78880053
Should have tried open your eyes more
>>
>>78879907
Because you're making fun of how they look?
>>
>>78880116
b-but i can't
>>
>>78880116
stop posting here.
>>
>>78879296
Did this affect your outlook? I mean do you think of yourself more like a Turk living in France? Or do you think of yourself as French?
>>
>go to asian restaurant with an asian friend
>they give him chopsticks but give me a fork
>>
>>78880149
Welcome to reality. Everybody gets making fun of how they look in one way or another. The only fucking difference is race

>>78880171
Stop asking my country to feed your orphan children
>>
>>78880239
kek dream on. you're not relevant to us.
>>
>>78880259
>can't feed population
>ask for help
>gets help
>kek dream on. you're not relevant to us.
>>
>>78880304
scandinavian men love southeast asian women
>>
>>78880053
>Mostly they just talked about Naruto to me
dont you think that is more racist than the eyes thing
>>
>>78880304
>denmark making stuff up to make itself look relevant
we've rejected the last 'help' offered by the EU btw.
>>
i've been racist to niggers many times.
>>
>>78875464
Nah not really
Unless you count swastikas as racist, normies are obsessed with those because they don't realize hitler thought we were inferior and are obsessed with him because he killed the jews
>>
>>78880346
Naruto was (is?) a really popular show, though. I'm from a small city in Michoacan and there were tons of kids that liked it.
>>
>>78880346
well i don't see it as malicious if it is. just ignorant at worst
>>
muslims literally use 'danish' as a racial slur for us
>>
>>78875464
My high school had a whole big racism scandal because a black kid won the class presidency and the kids from the rich neighborhood were bootyblasted that their representative didn't win and started talking about lynching all the blacks
>>
A Vietnamese restaurant owner would always seat me super far back in a hallway near the bathrooms unless I brought an Asian friend.
I'd still get the best pork chops of my life though. I fucking love being white.

Also whenever that Asian friend would ask for a fork instead of chopsticks they'd always come back and hand the fork to me. We'd both kek at that.
>>
>>78880551
best piggu for waito piggu
>>
>>78880640
kek very true
>>
>>78875464
I can't be a victim of racism because I'm white.

But I lived in Alabama for most of my life and saw plenty of it. It exists here in progressive Seattle too, sadly, but it's the less overt stealthy kind of racism.
>>
>me and a black friend go to a concert
>security makes him empty his pockets, looks in his wallet and searches him
>I'm next
>"move along"
>>
File: DSC_0641.jpg (1005KB, 2860x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0641.jpg
1005KB, 2860x3482px
When I was in Myanmar I was sitting in a boat outside a totally undeveloped village. Some little kid saw me and draped himself over a mock crucifix made out of bamboo sticks, pic related. It was pretty funny 2bh
>>
As a white American man I'm openly and systematically discriminated against by every government, academic and cultural institution in the Western world. I'm the part of the only demographic it's encouraged to denigrate and suppress, meaning that I have faced more racism than virtually every black, brown or yellow person born in my lifetime
>>
>>78879871
She could eat her perfectly good food instead of wasting it, but I see your point.
>>78880382
Self loathing is bad, anon, seek help.
>>
>>78881074
Lol
>>
Yes, I was once mistaken for an American.
>>
>>78881135
Case in point.
>>
No one could be rascist to me irl. I'll just tell them Im from a meme country like nepal. Plus Im 5'9 and 65kg no one would dare. I've also watched 4 seasons and 1 movie of a boxing anime which makes me even more dangerous
>>
>>78875464
A white dude crossed the street to avoid me and elderly Chinese women look over their shoulders if I'm walking behind them. I'm a pajeet. I don't get it, I'm more likely to poorly fix their electronics than I am to rob them.
>>
>>78881181
That must have felt amazing to someone not accustomed to it.
>>
>>78881216
Lol
>>
>>78881251
idk maybe you unconsciously have an open boob grin
>>
>>78880929
underrated lmfao
>>
/pol//int/10/ggwp
>>
>>78881408
>open boob grin
What?
>>
>>78881291
It's happened several times and it makes me feel violated, like they're stripping away my sovereignty and verbally circumcising my identity.
>>
File: IMG_0548.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>78881074
the white victim complex is cringey and pathetic... keep it up cumskin wh*Te, you sound and look like an idiot
>>
>>78875464
My grandpa occasionally says nigger every now and then. That's about it though.
>>
>>78881445
He's referring to the stereotype of Indians being sexual offenders.
>>
>>78881516
Kek. I still don't understand what an open boob grin is though.
>>
File: ~fav1434687764002.jpg (435KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
~fav1434687764002.jpg
435KB, 1280x1920px
I walk through a majority black neighborhood to get to work. Over 10 times, different groups of black girls have yelled flirtatious things at me from inside cars. I don't really consider it to be "racism" but this thread just made me remember some things I've heard
>hey white boy!
>Ooo white boy. I like the wiggle in your walk.
>Oh, yum white chocolate.
>etc, etc...
I've never experienced this kind of "cat calling" from non-black girls. Individual black girls who aren't in cars don't ever say anything, but they have made eye contact and smiled at me at a much higher rate than girls of any other race.

This sort of thing used to happen a lot, but it hasn't happened at all for at least 4 years now. The marked decrease of positive attention I get from black girls is a sign of the growing racial tension in our country. It is a disturbing trend, that I hope is one day reversed.
>>
>>78881448
Memes aside, I would expect Americans and kiwis to be fairly similar.
>>
File: 03066548370-1.jpg (232KB, 587x508px) Image search: [Google]
03066548370-1.jpg
232KB, 587x508px
>>
>>78881588
fuck that's hot
>>
>>78875464
I'm white, and I did some volunteer work in Kenya some years ago, I experienced a whole lot of discrimination from blacks. No outright racist remarks or violence, but being told to leave or even being denied entry to various places, such as post offices and malls, and I was even thrown of a bus in Nairobi once.

I wasn't racist myself back then, but if I were, it would have been a wake up call tbqh.

tl;dr: White racists should go live in Nairobi for a few weeks.
>>
>>78881588
>Oh, yum white chocolate
kek
>>
>>78879509
>robothead
lol kids will make fun of everything.
>>
My Dad told a guy selling train tickets to fuck off back to poland when I was a kid and really chewed his head off amongst many other incidents.
>>
>>78875464
>>78875464
Not really. Sometimes old people give me suspicious looks but thats it
>>
>>78881588
Did you ever respond in any way, or got laid?
>>
>>78881617
>tl;dr: White racists should go live in Nairobi for a few weeks.
that will just make them even more racist though.
>>
>>78881574
open boob is a meme about an Indian man on the internet asking a woman to take her top off.
so a pervy grin I guess?
>>
Almost everyday my friends and family complain about how garbage the abos are here.

They 100% deserve it though. They are subhuman barbarians
>>
>>78881766
It's true I didn't view Kenyans as very nice after living there, but if racists actually got to experience what racism feels like, maybe they would change their ways? I think it would work tbqh

Or maybe it would backfire completely, who knows
>>
>>78881709
the girls yelling things from cars weren't stopped at red lights or anything, they were in moving vehicles. I'm not fast/clever enough to respond before they are out of ear-shot.

I tried to talk to some of the girls who smiled at me. I even went on a date with a cute dorky looking black girl with glasses and braces, but I think she was turned-off by the age difference (she was 18, I was 24), or by my personality, so we never had sex.
>>
>>78881798
Ah shit. I see, thanks anon.. I don't browse enough of those caps of pajeet autists. They just assrattle me too much.
>>
>>78879346
Kys, americunt
You do not realize how lucky you are.
>>
One of my professors retired from Microsoft, and now he just rents properties in the greater Seattle area. He won't rent to Indians or Mexicans.
>>
>>78875464
Of course, "Whatchoo lookin at, cracka?" and "Yo, ese, you in my town, now" doesn't count...so, I guess not.
>>
From my own experience. I was rejected for a job because I dont speak chink despite qualified for it.
>why I choose that company?
It's nearby to my home and I want a part time job during my school break.School was at the other town. Before that, I have a good impression of chink and actually ignored my non-chink friends warnings about them. From that moment, I despises chink to the core and it even worse that I found out that they dont took bath in the morning and didnt wash their bums after toilet business despite this place is humid and warm place where you'll sweat a lot and plenty of water to be clean. Asked them to go back to China but they claimed this place is where they belong, at the same time refuses to intergrate with the lifestyle here. When I see foreigners, especially whites hanging out with the chink as the tourist guide, my mind tells me that that poor person gonna get swindled by that clueless on the local customs slanted piece of shit. Racist Filthy chinks! Go back homu!
>>
>>78881904
Fuck sorry it was meant for the whiny american.
>>
>>78881588
reminds me of when me and my black friend were walking back from school and we see these two black girls walking by us giggling and quite obviously talking about us, I thought they were just checking my friend out until as they walked away one yelled "my friend likes white boys" and I was like whoa black chicks actually dig me, sweet!
>>
File: ascended frog.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
ascended frog.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>78875464
Only positive racism, in India, being very tall, blonde to being also white-haired, pale and stereotypically "Aryan" I was treated like a god, whole families wanted to take pictures with me, and my siblings also who look the same, and specifically lots of "untouchables" wanted to shake my hand, guess it's something about passing the positive karma on or some shit lmfao
>>
>>78881617
Interesting. I would've thought race relations in Kenya would be okay since a lot of white people stayed there after British rule ended.
>>
>>78875464
he discriminated American
>>
>>78882010
I'd imagine they'd view whites as a /pol/poster would view Jews.
>>
>>78881588
10/10
>>
>>78881878
I see. I would totally sperg out if girls did something like that to me desu.

>>78882010
There's still a significant white majority, but they live in their own neighbourhoods. I don't know why Kenya turned out that way, from what I hear it's not the case in their neighbouring countries, and the British aren't hated or anything there. Some places are just more racist than other I suppose.
>>
>>78878975
Kek. The stereotypical /pol/ack.
>>
>>78878975
That's really unfortunate and gay.
>>
No, but i've been homophobic several times.
>>
>>78881251
Can't speak for Chinese women, but whites aren't scared of pajeets so much as they're disgusted by them on a physical level. We consider you incredibly dirty and unpleasant to look at
>>
>>78875464
half filipino half anglo

i was bullied in high school when we were getting taught about australia's involvement in the pacific war and we learnt jap soldiers ate and raped aus soldiers and after those lessons people would beat me up for being asian
>>
>>78881985
>want people to visit my cunt
>tfw white keep getting killed cause some dipshit mistakes them for an American
You wont see this on the news, the media is also not allowed to report for fear that country's reputation will become worse(hilarious)
>>
>>78881220
Dude your country is a meme and full of larping fgts. Just allah hu akhbar yourself already inshallah
>>
>>78881985
>and specifically lots of "untouchables" wanted to shake my hand
uhmm, anon....
>>
>>78882291
They didn't teach that Japan also occupied and used Filipino women as sex slaves? Also, why didn't you say were a Filip in the first place?
>>
>>78881588
>The marked decrease of positive attention I get from black girls is a sign of the growing racial tension in our country.
THIS! This is the TRUE cost of racism. I'm sick of hearing about Affirmative Action, or Confederate flags/statues, or BLM assaulting random people, or murderous Neo-Nazi cars, or ANTIFA's violent tactics, or police shootings, or free speech. When will the media stop refusing to report on the national shortage of black girls who feel comfortable expressing their white fever?
>>
File: menestras-del-negro.jpg (39KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
menestras-del-negro.jpg
39KB, 550x413px
Not on myself, but definetely on some of my classmates (and i myself have taken part on that to) , nothing seriously offensive though.

Something that is very funny to me is that, since our football teams are made up of predominantly black players, we used to mock our dark skinned (not necessarily african) classmates by calling them y the names of these players. The funny thing is that none of theme were really black, just dark skinned, probably because of higher amerindian genes.

Another common thing is that we talked to them in a mocking manner, resembling that of the people inhabiting the province of Esmeraldas, which has the highest population of blacks in the country.

I got my fair share of teasing too, but again, it's all banter. There was never a serious case of bullying in my school, and we all got along rather fine
>>
Only the subtle, sneaky, passive-aggressive bs that whiteys do.

Tbh, I hate it more than the overt kind. At least when you're overt about it, I have a good reason to beat your ass.
When it's covert, if I speak up then I'm being "sensitive", and "playing the race card", and whitey will be the "victim" here.
>>
>>78879739
Good. Nobody's sad for you, you pathetic /pol/tard faggot.
>>
>>78875464
I spent 4 years in US and Australia but no racism experience. Australians while they are very racist toward other colored, were very friendly to Japanese.
>>
>>78882519
Australians are scared of japanese
>>
I live in south georgia and went to a highschool that had a confederate soldier as its mascot. Racism was honestly not a huge deal. Pretty sure the only "scandal" we had was when the head football coach said that White people make better quarterbacks and black people make better linebackers. I dont think ive ever heard the word nigger or any racial slur used out of hate in person, for the most part everyone was either friendly or at worst dismissive/ambivalent.

There was a fair amount of homophobia though. The year after I graduated a teacher went to Thailand for a sex change and was ridiculed by students enough that the board of education had to give "her" a desk job away from the school
>>
>>78882519
Did you ever see them being racist towards other Asians?
>>
>>78882505
>faggot
Uh, homophobic much??
>>
>>78882519
They just thought you were one of them. You know how the saying goes, you are what you eat.
>>
>>78882484
>Only the subtle, sneaky, passive-aggressive bs that whiteys do.
Could you give some examples?
>>
>>78882550
>The year after I graduated a teacher went to Thailand for a sex change and was ridiculed by students enough that the board of education had to give "her"
hahah do you live in south park by any chance?
>>
>>78882568
top bant
>>
>>78882554
one white girl deriberately throw plastic bottle to Asian man's back and said 'sorry blah blah'.
Only one racism I witnessed directly.
>>
I wish.
>>
>>78882376
Meh, met some Pakistanis in India, they were nice enough, but Pakistan itself is not high on my bucket list
>>
>>78882647
No suprise there viking anon. We only like chinese
>>
As far as I know, I've never been victim of any kind of racism, and I'm black. Maybe it's because I don't dress like a gangbanger.
>>
I've experienced more racism unironically from shitskin arabs as an asian than white people. Whites are either not racist or very sneaky, subtle racists to me.

Anyways the arabs are blatant racists but all of them are manlet as fuck and very skinny and only racist when in groups. They bullied the whites as well at my school and you couldn't do anything because they carry knives and would come back at you with their families since I've seen them beat up a few white kids with pipes and shit.

Most of them are poor shits from iraq and lebanon and all of them became subhuman ugly criminals after highschool.

Gulf/egyptian/etc. arabs I've met weren't racist but I did beat the shit out of one spoilt Dubai kid in college for calling me a slur although we were both drunk and I use to get violent when drunk.
>>
If most whites are only secretly racist, then why do so many whites oppose them when they are openly racist?
>>78882983
I didn't know racism was common here with the exception of in fringe groups.
>>
>>78875464

everybody is racist against gypsies here
>>
>>78882983
>but I did beat the shit out of one spoilt Dubai kid in college for calling me a slur
Based desu

Ara Arabs racist toward other groups as well like Blacks, South Asians, or Latinos? Are you from Montreal?
>>
File: qhyeOCRF_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qhyeOCRF_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
Alt-Right is a Satanic Cult

Aleksandr Dugin, spiritual father of the Alt-Right and source of the "praise Kek!" and "chaos" memes, appears to practice a form of Satanism called Chaos-Gnosticism and also Anti-Cosmic Satanism. Among practitioners it is simply known as the Current 218. Although this theistic style of practice is less known than LaVeyan or atheistic Satanism, the Current 218 may hold more influence.

If you're part of the "Alt-Right" movement, you've been conned!

Anti-Cosmic Satanism is based in both Lurianic Kabbalah and Sabbateanism. Sabbateanism promotes the belief that the Jewish Messiah will come either when the world is entirely peaceful or entirely chaotic, thus sin which results in chaos should be embraced because world peace is impossible without Messiah. Pornography, warfare, pedophilia, degeneracy of every type should be embraced, they believe, until the Messiah is forced to appear and save the world. This is the belief system of the Elites. And this is the root of #PizzaGate. They’re bringing the world to the edge of annihilation before offering their solution, and Dugin is their High Priest.

Proofs: https://spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/
>>
>>78883113
>Ara Arabs racist toward other groups as well like Blacks, South Asians, or Latinos?
Different anon, but yeah. There are good westernized ones that I know as good friends. It's generally a mixed bag like every other group of people.
>>
>>78875464
I watched my wife call a black guy a nigger once
>>
someone on /int/ called me a potato nigger once
scarred me to this day
>>
>>78883180
How did he react? What about you?
>>
>>78883189
Potato nigger CUNT FUCK OFF AND DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH
>>
>>78883237
He looked shocked and walked away in silence.

I was like, "whoaaaaa shit lol that was real, not meme racism for keks that was real lel"
>>
>>78883275
Why did she call him a nigger?
>>
Some guy who kept shouting fucking asians from his car in Christchurch and a lecturer from South Africa in Auckland who seems to dicriminate brown and asians.
Some Bong once kept going REEEE at me on /int/ once because Malay girls studying in his uni is conservative and rejected his advances.
>>
Witnessing : Hearing my dads personal thoughts about the other races in Malaysia. Although this is all in private though he never shows his colors outside tho. He even has a lot of chinese and indian friends too and is really nice with them.
I secretly have trust issues with him.

Me : Part of the large majority that wants the Indon laborers and the Africans "students" to leave. Of course this is also just a personal mimdset that I don't share with others that are not close with me.

Hmm. I guess I haven't really seen any sort of physical confrontation regarding racism I guess. Imma sheltered little boi
>>
I once had some bogans in a lifted hilux 4wd throw a beer bottle at me as I walked past and they yelled out wog.

I was confused as fuck because I am not even Greek, Lebanese or Italian.
>>
>>78881933
Which professor?
>>
>>78882291
Does your name start with J?
>>
>>78875464
My grandma is CHI and I've seen people call her spic
>>
I was bullied at school becuause I had pale rosy sink, light eyes,wavy hair plus manners. My mom combed my hair and kids would calle me hitler or casper, now I despise brown people
>>
>>78884002
good you filthy cumskin
they shouldve killed you
>>
people from Andalucia hated on me for being from northern spain.
>>
>>78884020
Don't entertain the opinions of Moors
>>
>>78884019
I snaped one day and I beated the shit out of them, I was taller and stronger
>>
Also one time I had a sun tan and a beard.

I was going to catch a plane and my friends joked that I would probably get my bags and ID checked over by security because I looked kinda middle eastern.

We laughed about it and then were like nah.

Funny thing is that actually did happen.
>>
>>78883974
What did you when that happened?
>>
>>78884092
I was like 6 or 7 so literally nothing but she got into a shouting match with the guy
>>
A german once said I am looking like a russian/turk, while a turk said I look German
>>
File: (you).jpg (32KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
32KB, 500x587px
>>78884075
>I snaped one day and I beated the shit out of them, I was taller and stronger
>>
>>78884077
Are you >>78883833? What's your ethnicity?
>>78883724
What did your dad say? Why do you (and other Mlaysians) want Indians and Africans to leave? I wasn't aware your country even had them desu.
>>
>>78884149
Dumb chicano poster
>>
>>78884126
And what are you?
>>78884113
I'm guessing you don't look Mexican at all?
>>
>>78884177
Yeah same person.

I am a mix of all different European nationalities.

None of which I believe are Mediterranean.
>>
>>78884211
I have light brown hair and blue eyes so no
>>
>>78875464
Oh yes
My school was 50% black/arab and 50% white
Many times they were racist to me and many times i was racist to them
They were also some other randoms like chinks and indians who everyone was even more racist too

That was long ago though
The other day i was hanging out with my friends in front of café
There is a group of arabs not far from to us
Suddenly a jewish man and his children pass by with the little kippas
I hear the arabs like "fucking kike scum go to hell"
So i tell the jew "should have voted fn man" then he gave me a bad look lol
>>
>>78884187
stop having power fantasies pedro
>>
>>78884211
Eastern European
>>
>>78875464
once when i was around 10 a gang of teenage pakis beat up me and my friends, stole our yu-gi-oh cards and called us "kuffars", "crackers" and the oh-so-offensive "milk bottles"

when the older white boys on the estate found out a whole convoy of chavs on BMXs descended on the park where the pakis were and beat the living shit out of them, one of the pakis ended up in hospital after being stabbed in the eye with a house key

moral of the story: chavs are the defenders of the white race
>>
>>78884379
Nice
>>
>>78884379
>beating up people randomly on the streets
Wew lad it may get a little boomy but even here people wont go full autist like that. Guess our natural habitat isn't a first world environment.
>>
>>78876190
In a school near me a gang of Arab kids attacked a group of three black kids. They were all about ten but the Arab kids reportedly said some pretty racist shit.
>>
>>78884379
>>78884522
Why are Muslims so awful in Britain?
>>
File: Malayan_Union_protest.png (344KB, 699x497px) Image search: [Google]
Malayan_Union_protest.png
344KB, 699x497px
>>78884177
The Malays refuse to be enslaved by Bongs so they flooded the country till its 60% chinese and indian immigrant population for cheap labour and Malay kingdoms are forced to hand over their rice to feed them. In return for independence they recognize native special rights and given citizenship and vernacular education even though the Malays reject jus soli.
Add chinese going commies murdering everyone and politics and race based education and no assimilation then you end up with trouble. Myanmar massacres is what happens when Bong immigrant flood go wrong.
Bongs messed up our demographics forever.
>>
>>78884522
How is that acting like idiots ? I always like an arab more when he tells me he hates niggers too, makes him feel more human and normal to me
Remember arabs have 90 iq but niggers have 70 iq
>>
>>78884603
I wish we did the same with spics and refused their rule.
>>
>>78884558
Because we get mudshits directly from their shithole, war torn countries, who have probably come here illegally.

At least in America most of your Muslims are ok because they are already rich enough to go to America. We get the trash poorfags.
>>
>>78884603
From what I've read it seems, the percentage of non-Malays is dropping due to Indians and Chinese growing slower than Malays, is that true?
>Myanmar massacres
Could you tell me more about this?
>>
>>78884379
>chavs are the defenders of the white race
Thing is, they literally are. Council estate chavs are the only Whites in England that actually have decent birth rates, and they have lead rough enough lives that they are not pussy bitches like the middle class.
>>
>>78884653
They even often intermarry with people here. I've had half paki and half Algerian friends before before
>>
>>78884522
Do Blacks ever attack back?
>>
File: 1365345749952.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1365345749952.png
11KB, 470x454px
Not sure if you'd call it racism, but when I was in China people did ask to get photos with me on multiple ocassions for no reason. Initially I thought they were trying to distract me to pickpocket me but it never lost anything.
>>
one time i was at a party, one guy was super drunk and sitting on a couch, he looks at me, calls me gypsy and starts laughing, was pretty funny desu

i went to my football club game once and while we were waiting to buy tickets this old drunk manlet looks at me and says 1488, now im not sure if he was insulting me or just being average fan(my club is known as having most retarded/offensive fans in my country)

both of those are laughable and i would not even call it racism
>>
>>78884558
this >>78884653, they also come here in large numbers and don't really mix outside their community/the general muslim community

added to that i'm guessing alot of these stories are from the early-to-mid 2000s, which is about when we had a general anti-social violence epidemic among all teenagers
>>
>>78884728
I've never really seen any equal conflicts between blacks and arabs. Much of the time it is arab kids picking on the black kids. With adults, I'm not sure about the level of conflict.
>>
>>78884757
How are things nowadays, then?
>>
>>78884002
>lying this bad

You are pathetic. And you are a poorfag.
>>
>>78884740
What's your ethnicity, anon?
>>
>>78884851
Greek
>>
>>78875464
My blonde blue eye best friend keeps saying i look like an arab recently

I don't actually, i am typical French, he is half German/half Breton not even French

I am afraid he visits far right websites like /int/ and memes are getting to his head to much
>>
>>78884687
Muslim Pajeets (Rohingya) who moved to Myanmar during British rule are current being genocided by the Native Buddhist population
>>
>>78875464
Of course, I've brown skin and I live in Mexico
>>
>>78884937
shouldn't you be the one committing racism? Mestizos are a majority there, are wh*tes brave enough to call you indio in your face?
>>
>>78884937
But so do 90% of Mexicans?
>>
File: 13545464685.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
13545464685.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>78879975
pls don't make me remember...
>>
File: happy merchant.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.gif
11KB, 501x504px
This South Asian guy in my high school called me Jew for two years. He knew my real name, we were in the same class often, and I don't even look like pic related at all, but he would just refer to me as 'Jew'. In his defense, I was one of like five Jewish kids in a very large and diverse school, but it still had an impact on me. I debate with myself now and then if I should've done it right back.
>>
>>78884799
much better, not perfect but things are pretty normal now. like everywhere theres areas where you probably shouldn't hang around in but it's nowhere near as bad as it was.

it seriously was awful growing up in early to mid 2000's uk. everywhere you went there was gangs of kids in tracksuits loitering around waiting for people to mess with. there was even a huge craze called "happy slapping" in which kids would literally kick the shit out of a random person, film it on their shitty old camera phones and send it around to their friends
>>
>>78885036
No, I meant more like with racism in general.
>>
File: Gang-stats1.jpg (87KB, 1200x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Gang-stats1.jpg
87KB, 1200x1458px
>>78884640
We were able to do that mostly by baiting the Bongs into amphibious battle straight into crocodile dens, a straight up naval battle with Royal Navy is impossible.
>>78884687
With distrust towards commie leaning large minorities and threat from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and red scare fertility rate cranks up as high as 8 as we prepare for war and Malays are conscripted.
Without modern threats fertility rate is only slightly higher and below replacement in urban areas, its not uncommon for muslim marriage past 30 now.
As for immigrants we have problem with them committing a lot of crime and Africans are making monies trying to smuggle wildlife, tusks and diamonds to increasing demands in China.
As for Myanmar Rohingyas are mostly Bangladesh folks brought by Bongs for cheap railway construction and later on Myanmar refused them citizenship and rights hence thr friction there.
>>
>>78885025
Yes, you should have called him a fucking chink and made the squinty eyes gesture and so on
Fight fire with fire
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (37KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
37KB, 660x371px
>>78885132
>Indians are the niggers of Malaysia
I wouldn't have expected this, especially since they're so meek in the US
>>
>>78884978
>>78884991

Exactly, we love to be racist among ourselves! We even have like 50 shades of brown so we can discriminate among who is less brown by insignificant degrees of pigmentation!
>>
>>78885132
Does the government encourage fertility campaigns among Malays? I think I read about some where.

Btw do you think Malaysia should accept Rohingya refugees?
>>
>>78885103
oh right. much, much worse. the constant bombings in europe have made racial tension between muslim minorities and whites high. although despite /int/ memes, whites and blacks generally get on well these days, infact pretty much everyone gets along except muslim minorities.
>>
>>78885219
Nah, South Asian. Pretty sure he was Sri Lankan or Paki or some shit like that
>>
>>78885279
This. The only tension between other races that has gone on is almost purely because of American leftist propaganda making the non whites believe anti white bullshit and the whites have to become defensive. I'd say there was nothing wrong before all that.
>>
File: photo.jpg (53KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
53KB, 620x413px
>>78885233
Oh boy we literally used preventive laws reserved for ISIS folks just because they started selling meth to schoolkids and posting underage gangstas on facebook.
Gang 04 founder literally challenged the Special Actions Unit to a fight by calling the federal police HQ personally.
>>78885274
Not anymore as its just a natural decline from urbanisation and we are attempting to move to higher income economy and low labour high tech industry. Nowdays even mosque friday sermon is about quality of children, enviromentalism, STEM, obesity problems etc.
>>
>>78881960
>didnt wash their bums after toilet business
water is more dirty than paper
this is scientific fact

go for the experience : spread chocolate on your arm
then spread water on it
the arm is full of chocolate still

now use paper
no more chocolate !

conclusion : chinks are more hygienic than you
>>
Oh also poor indians are used as expendable footsoldiers by rich chinese gangs swelling their numbers and indian politicians are pretty useless in helping their own kin.
As for Rohingya its hard to take in all of them, we are basically SEA immigrant sponge and even my northern state is still taking in extreme poor from Indochina, those who want to avoid fighting in South Thailand and economic migrants from rest of Asean. Even my Nigerian and Yemeni classmates would rather stay here if possible.
If we give citizenship freely then we would be criticized as racist by local minorities so its just feeding refugees in camps right now.
There's also bunch of Koreans, Japane and Yurops coming in along with their multinational companies in recent decade.
>ride train in sharialand
>bunch of people speaking german
>>
>>78885808
How do you guys feel about all this immigration? Do you prefer Muslim immigrants to non-Muslims?
>>
i'm black.

once, when i was ten or eleven years, i was in an upper middle class neighborhood giving church pamphlets to the people who was walking through the street and also to the people who stopped at the traffic light. i remember i was very happy in that day, because we were going to the pizzeria after sharing the pamphlets. but at some point, i went towards to a car to give a pamphlet to the driver, but when he saw me, he immediately closed the window, showing a huge disdain for me. at that moment, i got really sad and gave the rest of the pamphlets back to my father, saying i was tired. then, i sat on the sidewalk and stayed there until the time to leave.
>>
>>78885999
Something slightly similar happened to me when I was 13/14. It felt pretty awful desu. Did you tell your dad what happened?
>>
>>78885864
Don't mind too much as long as people behave and they do not bug us too much as sharia only applies to muslim, honestly its gulf arabs that are shamefur dispray for fellow muslims.
Recently the Kuwait diplomats demand that our govt extend deadline just because they are too lazy to do their paperwork. Not saying we are extremely efficient but their lack of professionalism or effort to improve is embarrassing.
Also Saudi should tone down their political games, most of the materials handed over by surrendering extremists are made specifically with distorted translation and these kind of publications need a state level to fund them.
>>
>>78886130
i didn't tell him. i never told to anybody.
>>
>>78885999
That sucks, anon. It isn't right to do that to a kid.
>>
File: 1500763356829.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1500763356829.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>78885999
This is heartbreaking. :(
>>
>>78884821
it's not my fault if you are brown and poor
>>
>>78885999
fucking disgusting
white genocide can't come sooner
>>
>>78885999
>>
One night while I was in University is a medium size city, my roommate and I were walking home very drunk from a party. Near an intersection with lots of bars, a large group of Asian-Canadian guys were shouting things like "fuck white people" and "white scum" etc. We are white and my friend grew up in an area where it was 80% black and brown people who used to bully and beat him up for being white, so he's tough as nails and can't stand hearing that shit.
So he decides he needs to confront this huge group of angry guys and tell them to shut up, but it's just us two and I'm in the middle of eating a burrito so I'm not really in the mood for this shit, but I follow anyway. After getting in their faces and talking some shit, one of the Asian guys grabs my friend's shirt so I push him away. Then out of nowhere I get sucker punched to the side of the head and everything goes black as I fall down and a dozen guys start kicking and stomping on me. When I eventually come to, I see my friend wrestling one of the gang while the others wail on him with kicks and punches. Then as soon as a siren was heard in the distance, the gang ran the fuck out of there in seconds.
I was sore as fuck for the next few days but neither of us had any serious damage done, and it never really made me resent Asian people still for some reason. They were probably just pissed that some white bro-types threatened them in the bar or something, and at least they stopped beating me before I got too fucked up.
>>
>>78875464
My dad and I were stopped three times in one day in South Carolina. Every time by a white cop, every time dad wasn't going over the speed limit. But he was driving a really nice BMW. I can't say for sure it's racism, but damn, what a strange coincidence.
>>
Hispanic living in Texas
No, or nothing out of the regular name calling.
>>
>>78886749
>regular name calling
What do they call you?
>>
5 black guys tried to beat me up. I ran into my room and locked the door.
>>
>>78875464
My asian friends dad said he shouldn't hang around with me because i'm a dumb white and only hang around other smart asians.
>>
File: IMG_1432.png (325KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.png
325KB, 1024x565px
Some white guys threw cans at me and yelled "nigger!" from their truck when I was 15

I cried because I got bullied earlier that day so this was what pushed me to tears
>>
>>78886978
He said it in front of you? Or did your friend tell you?
>>
File: 1503698240924.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503698240924.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>78875464
Blacks said I dont belong here on their turf, the south should be a black state desu.
>>
>>78886996
>phoneposting
You deserved it honestly
>>
File: iStock_000001572797XSmall.jpg (226KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000001572797XSmall.jpg
226KB, 425x282px
>>78875464
>Has /int/ ever experienced racism in person?
Used to work in a car wash when an old white lady came in and demanded to see the manager. She didn't want dirty mexicans cleaning her car.

Problem was that the manager was also mexican, so she wanted to see the owner. Problem was that the owner was vietnamese. So she went on a racist rant until she got tire and left.

Didn't care much since it was too fucking hot to care and it wasn't like we where hiding so she just wanted someone to take her shit without talking back.
>>
>>78880866
Not sure if bait...or stupid...
>>
File: 1485617454115.png (450KB, 323x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485617454115.png
450KB, 323x356px
>>78875464
Medigans would bully me excessively for my sterotypical terrone appearance, they still do
>>
>>78875464
Nah, I'm a spic and I've never really encountered any racism. Well, except, maybe from this old crazy lady at work when I worked at a healthcare center where she was screaming about "muh papers". But that's it. There were some older ladies like 90+ that sometimes called the Nogs colored and accused them of stealing shit kek
But that's the only one I can think of. I've seen plenty of racism from other spics doe.
>>
>>78887353
>I've seen plenty of racism from other spics doe.
Towards whom?
>>
>>78887400
Mostly niggers. I had an older co-worker from El Salvador who openly called them monkeys in Spanish. Another guy who called them mayates behind their backs and all my friends talk shit about blacks all the time.
>>
File: gossip.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
gossip.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
I live in America but my grandparents were born in India (so I have Indian features).

In college, there's a huge clique of Indian international students who are nice/inclusive to pretty much everyone (like if an Asian/white person says "what is this food" or "what does this word mean" when talking about the Indian culture, they're really nice about it).

When I asked something/when they realized I couldn't speak an Indian language, they got really mad at me and started calling me "off-white". Kinda sad to be excluded from a group you thought you were a part of.
>>
>>78886396
No you imbecile, you were clearly on a poorfag public school. And more importantly those are not nicknames a blond kid. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . will ever have. Your stupid fantasy escenario makes no sense, if I have to guess you are the retarded kid that lives on a far north ghetto.
>>
Nothing more than general disdain of tourists, which is understandable.
>>
File: 1498064010115.gif (69KB, 535x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498064010115.gif
69KB, 535x660px
I once had some Mexican guy and his black wife road rage at me and the extent of his insults was calling me a nigger, even though I'm white as snow. It was pretty surreal especially once he started ranting about how he was in a gang and that white people were the niggers of the world.
>>
>>78887691
No offense, but how come you don't speak an Indian language? Did your grandparents never teach your parents or you? Why?
>>
>>78875464
Once when I was a kid in Vienna Austria I stood at the entrance of a store trying to figure out how to get a shopping cart(jew Europeans put coin slots so you have to gib shekels for shopping cart) I had no coins with me so a stood there waiting for my parents to come. Eventually an Austrian woman started yelling at me because she thought I Was a gypsy trying to steal from people.
>>
>>78887759
Didn't his wife try to call him down?
>>
>>78887838
She was actually worse as she came out of the car screaming while the guy only got mad when I shrugged my shoulders which is an insult for gangsters or something.
>>
>>78887699
calm down you fucking sperg
>>
>>78887818
Grandparents never taught me/they live in India but I live in the midwest (USA) - I have never really needed to know it either. If anything, knowing Spanish would be more useful than knowing Urdu/Hindi
>>
I would get called racial slurs as a kid.
>>
>>78889636
What are you?
>>
File: 1503984051515.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1503984051515.png
340KB, 600x583px
I went into a liquor store with my white friend and they sent a guy to follow me through the store but not my friend. Fucking towel heads
>>
>>78889742
So the liquor store was owned by Arabs/Muslims? Or you're a brown person who gets confused as one of them?
>>
>>78889766
Indians probably and I'm a CHI
>>
>>78875464
A couple of months ago I had a young aboriginal guy spit at me one night. Earlier he had asked me for money and I refused, this was on my way walking to the shops. On my way back, him and a couple of his mates rode up past me on their bikes, spat at me and called me a "faget white cunt", while shouting out that they were coming back to "bash the white cunt".
They didn't return, thankfully, but it was a shitty experience. A lot of the aboriginal youth in this country are incredibly racist and self entitled.
>>
>>78889645
take a wild guess
>>
>>78889981
Somali?
>>
yes actually, I was harassed anonymously because someone learned that I personally am opposed to homosexuals
>>
a curiously brown swede called me a jävla finn and spit at my feet once in stockholmn when i bumped into him and said sorry in finnish
>>
>>78890048
What does jävla mean? Also, you mean like was an immigrant or like a rather swarthy ethnic Swede?
>>
>>78880457
I'd be pretty offended if someone called me Danish.
>>
>>78889988
bingo
>>78890065
"jävla" means "darned" or "damned" in Swedish but slighltly more vulgar.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.