[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Brazil so dangerous? Countries like Mexico and Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170829_091923.png (152KB, 1080x1703px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_091923.png
152KB, 1080x1703px
Why is Brazil so dangerous? Countries like Mexico and Colombia are dealing with Cartels, who pretty much have small armies. But Brazil is pretty much dealing with moments with guns.

There's no large criminal organizations there, why do they have a problem with eliminating them?
>>
>>78867696
>moments
Meant monkeys, fucking autocorrect
>>
File: 20170829_092028.png (123KB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_092028.png
123KB, 1080x1527px
>>
90 million of niggers live in this country.
>>
>>78867696
Cant really asnwer this,but probably because a lot of conflicts betwen criminal factions in favelas and the police.Also Brazil is at least twice as populous as colombia or mexico so of course we end up having more towns in the most dangerous list
>>
War on drugs.

Also it's niggers killing each other, so who cares?
>>
>>78867848
>90 million
Try 200 million
>>
>>78867696
>There's no large criminal organizations there,
You have no idea what you're talking abou
>>
>>78867848
>in this country
I think there's more than 90 million of niggers in france
>>
Because europeans and americans need drugs and they all pass through here
>>
>>78867696
Well you have to consider the by rate as well
>Brazil 26.74 as of 2015
>Colombia 26.50 as of 2015
>Mexico 16.35 as of 2015
>>78870456
What are the major criminal organizations of Brazil?
Do they have the same level of sophistication the Colombian or Mexican cartels had during their prime? (fleets of submarines, and small fleets of air planes)
>>
>>78870699
nah they are just sophisticated in terms of being involved in politics. They dont need tanks, submarines or other shit. But yeah they mostly control international drug trafficking to europe and different from mexico it is mostly a single organization called PCC (primeiro comando da capital) that rules all south america crime. The thing is that favelas druglords fight each other for local supply and becoming the middle man from PCC and local users.
>>
Very low education and thug culture. Most of Brazilian youth dreams of becoming a drug lord not an university graduate.
>>
>>78870699
You and I both know that 2017 has been a much more violent year compared to 2015.
>>
>>78870671
What's stopping drug producers to do their shit literally anywhere in the world? Both the producers and consumers are to blame, be either for their action or inaction.
>>
>>78872850
Cocaine is literally impossible to do in such a large scale like in South America. Especially for the US and European markets
>>
>>78867848
There isn't a single african city in the top 10 less violent than Brazil, idiot
>>
>>78873028
>like in parts of South America
>>
>>78875310
The difference is that there is a whole logistics and geographical advantadge that makes it perfect for it
>>
>>78867696
B R A Z I L
R <3
A
Z
I
L
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.